• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pirates OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's late enough in the night, in-game, that I'm good with a timeskip. I know we can mention things we did during the night if that's the case.
I also decided it was time enough for the storm to start, if that influences anybody.

I'm not trying to post too fast, but I have a lot more time today than I'll have during the week! I hope that's okay.

Sorry everyone if that last post wasn't the greatest. I spent a few hours of typing up the original and researching, and I thought I pressed submit but when the page reloaded it wasn't there, so I lost everything except for the original, unedited few paras that happened to be saved. Since I write with my phone, I occasionally lose posts, but again, I apologize if the post wasn't quite up to par.

Sorry everyone if that last post wasn't the greatest. I spent a few hours of typing up the original and researching, and I thought I pressed submit but when the page reloaded it wasn't there, so I lost everything except for the original, unedited few paras that happened to be saved. Since I write with my phone, I occasionally lose posts, but again, I apologize if the post wasn't quite up to par.
I do NOT write much in my phone, and I wonder how you get formatting to behave, but...I saw the original post in my email and just figured you wanted to hold off and write something else. Maybe it only sent as much as it saved, but if something like this happens, anybody can ask me for what ended up in the email alert for the main thread.

I do NOT write much in my phone, and I wonder how you get formatting to behave, but...I saw the original post in my email and just figured you wanted to hold off and write something else. Maybe it only sent as much as it saved, but if something like this happens, anybody can ask me for what ended up in the email alert for the main thread.
I actually had accidentally submitted the one before I had rewritten it and edited it, so I deleted that one and went back earlier and finished and polished it up, but ultimately lost it. The phone had save the one I had accidentally posted.

But I appreciate the offer! I don't live where good internet is offered so I do all my writing off my phone. Otherwise, I'd definitely use a desktop.

So, i posted my character in the character forum for the RP, just tell me if i should change something, i looked over it three times, so it should be a bit exceptional

GreedyBoy GreedyBoy I'm sorry! She won't end up in dire trouble next time 😅 I wasn't sure whether her last maneuver would hurt or somehow help the current plan.

Well it made it necessary for Darin to pull off some serious sniping work because I doubt it would increase his now already fairly terrible relationship with most of the crew if he shot Yeka on accident

Well it made it necessary for Darin to pull off some serious sniping work because I doubt it would increase his now already fairly terrible relationship with most of the crew if he shot Yeka on accident
Well I, personally, believe in you! As the player at least.

Jerome would go above and beyond for Yeka it's fine. He'd catch her whenever she needed him to. Unless she falls when he's drunk, in which case she's a goner.

What do you mean? Nobody has mentioned a fire, but there could be something like tinderboxes aboard. It's raining, so I doubt there would be a fire blazing on deck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back