• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pirates OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So there's a whole platoon of mutineers that came over from the other ships, right? Should "our crew" - the original crew - be limited to the player characters? (handwaving for a smaller ship.) Or should there be existing old crew members that we can use as NPCs if we need?

So there's a whole platoon of mutineers that came over from the other ships, right? Should "our crew" - the original crew - be limited to the player characters? (handwaving for a smaller ship.) Or should there be existing old crew members that we can use as NPCs if we need?
Yes, those as well as any extra of the original crew can be NPC's as needed.

Does it? I was under the impression the first line was a thought that Barney ultimately decided against, at least that's how it reads to me

ohhhh my bad my bad, I'm the one who misread it dfhkslejh

Really appreciated the colorful array of insults Edel used. Not sure I could've been that creative 😆

It's not creative at allll-

I just copy pasted a bunch of Shakespearean insults 🥲

This role play is making me emotional flkfhkjfd.

I love all these characters already.

Sorry, I reread my answer and I don't think I answered this very well. There is another platoon of mutineers which came over from the other ship. These guys are downright terrifying. They are open for anyone to play so feel free to have fun. But there are also existing pirates from our ship that can be NPC's as well, but fewer than the other crew. You'll need all the muscle you can get when the new crew turns savage and threatens the her leadership as well as their mission.

Sorry, I reread my answer and I don't think I answered this very well. There is another platoon of mutineers which came over from the other ship. These guys are downright terrifying. They are open for anyone to play so feel free to have fun. But there are also existing pirates from our ship that can be NPC's as well, but fewer than the other crew. You'll need all the muscle you can get when the new crew turns savage and threatens the her leadership as well as their mission.
Yeah, I think I got that from your answer. I wasn't sure about the "other mutineers", though, so thanks for answering that.

I'm not done with work and I see a lot has already happened today...!

Yeah that opening was much less vague in my head hahaha

Are we wanting to be shifting to the next morning or have the night last a bit longer? Don't want to start more interaction scenes if it slows the plot.

I wanna at least get in one more post after work before we do any time skipping.

And I'm definitely with Marie and Miko. I'm loving this whole thing

I'm ready to do a time skip whenever everyone else is. So if ya'll are ready before I post again, it's fine with me. I have work tonight so I doubt I'll be able to get another in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back