• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Pirates of the Darkening Skies - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
They look fine to me; do consider spending that last 3 Attribute XP on Guile, or I'll let you carry it forward to add a Skill to one of your advantages.
Did as suggested!

Btw, is there a difference between the ranged pool and combat pool? I saw ranged pool in the chargen doc, but there is also already a ranged stat. Could you elaborate?

Alrighty. I might have a few other old things in there.

And you said we can have anything within reason for equipment? Any stays we need to worry about for those?

Did some minor edits to Seska as well as found a couple images I’m mostly satisfied with. Can’t wait to get started soon, I wanna see her personality develop around these characters!

D. Rex D. Rex Cloudmane is way cooler than smokebeard. I hope you have better luck seaching for a pic than I did. I tried looking for air or storm genasi from DnD mostly. They seemed the best bet to have blue skin and cloud-like hair.

D. Rex D. Rex Cloudmane is way cooler than smokebeard. I hope you have better luck seaching for a pic than I did. I tried looking for air or storm genasi from DnD mostly. They seemed the best bet to have blue skin and cloud-like hair.
I can adjust colors on pictures :3, the trick is finding one with the hair you want.

20200220_161224.jpg

I endorse linking the artists if you know 'em, too.

So how do we feel about meeting at Leadbelly's headquarters as she gives you a ship and asks for a service in exchange?

Best way to get all of us together in one place without delay, I'd say - so I'm all for it.

Okay, we've got five characters, which is great.
Not to rush D. Rex D. Rex on his background, but I'll see about posting the thread after work so at least we know where we are.

Grey Grey
Would a djinn powered flamethrower kind of weapon be okay, or maybe a gun and sword that uses a djinn to enhance it without destroying them?

Trying to work the djinn into armaments, but dont want to assume too much.

Grey Grey
Would a djinn powered flamethrower kind of weapon be okay, or maybe a gun and sword that uses a djinn to enhance it without destroying them?

Trying to work the djinn into armaments, but dont want to assume too much.

Flamethrower is easy enough, but I suggest you talk to Kira and Otto - it'll be fun to have you work together to build a kind of harness and containment method.
Gun and sword would also be cool and acceptable, but you'll need some help to build something that complex and maybe we'll wait until you can afford to hire an expert of some kind.

Flamethrower is easy enough, but I suggest you talk to Kira and Otto - it'll be fun to have you work together to build a kind of harness and containment method.
Gun and sword would also be cool and acceptable, but you'll need some help to build something that complex and maybe we'll wait until you can afford to hire an expert of some kind.

Would certainly like to work with other to get it. Though in the party, Barnes is the crafty guy. Though Otto's fire expertise might certainly help. Especially using his alchemical prowess to maybe make a little charge to feed the djinn to super charge a shot.

I will hold off on some Djinntech weapons for now, to save an opportunity for that.

Right now I would say that Barnes has a small containment lantern to carry the djinn around in so it doesnt burn things, yet the djinn is under enough control to listen.

Will give him a firearm, and a cutlass with an insulated handle and made from a material that wont break when heated. While not fancy, the djinn can basically help him use a very primitive fire sword. Which is essentially swinging around a sword with a djinn hugging it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back