• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "π™‹π™žπ™§π™–π™©π™šπ™¨!"- Interest Check

-Paarthurnax-

Forever writing lore
Hello hello hello!

Luffy again with a themed roleplay ^^'.

My longest running hyper-fixation of pirates just hit me like a bus this morning so I'd really like to do some oc based pirate stuff!

I'd like to have a group roleplay of this going on considering I very much so would like to work with different people on this little idea of mine!

I do have preferences with the people I roleplay with, so before I get into any kind of story related junk I wanna talk about that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I'd prefer to roleplay with people who can average 3+ paragraphs per response. I over all prefer quality of the response over the quantity. If you can only make 3 paragraphs one day over your normal amount I would care less as long as it leaves me waiting for more.

2. Be honest with me, if you have a list of triggers, some pet peeves in role plays, or general criticisms I'll be open to them. As long as I know I'll do my best to stay away from those things and take the criticism you give.

3. I'd prefer if you made a character with details, not that I'm asking you to make a 20 page google doc for your oc . I more just mean I'd like a character that isn't a couple pages. I like having a character I can read and visualize them as a person. As picky as that may sound, it's from personal experience of owning roleplay servers on discord.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about all for what I prefer, but now I get into my favorite part story details.

I do 100% always have romance in the roleplays I do. It's a group roleplay I usually check if it's ok with everyone. That being said romance isn't all I would like, of course action and adventure comes up a lot, but I prefer having the supernatural aspect in there as well as heavy amounts of fantasy.

Characters don't have to be regular humans, I would love seeing diversity. A team of mismatched folks coming together to find treasure? Interesting to me to say the least!

I haven't come up with a set story idea, I more or less focused on the world building and then realized "Fuck I have to make a god damn story". But I'm always looking for others to make that story with, personally I find it boring to make it on my own. I'd be cool if the group of us made it together so it's a group effort and not one persons effort!

I do write 3rd person and on average try and write 5+ paragraphs. If you like this idea or wanna know more feel free to dm me! I don't really know how roleplaying with this server works, but I'd be happy to learn about it!

I do hope to see some of you contact me I'd be happy to roleplay with any of you. Have a good day everyone, and have a lovely labor day weekend!

Last edited:
One Piece? Oh man this brings back good memories from like half a decade ago, used to have friends that were really into this manga πŸ˜†

One Piece? Oh man this brings back good memories from like half a decade ago, used to have friends that were really into this manga πŸ˜†
More or less based on it since I know some people won't do the fandom. But I'd defiantly be down for that fandom any time

To be honest I dropped the franchise after making half way through the chapter of Dressrosa so I'm not exactly be savvy with the lore at this point, an original pirate universe would work better for me lol

To be honest I dropped the franchise after making half way through the chapter of Dressrosa so I'm not exactly be savvy with the lore at this point, an original pirate universe would work better for me lol
Understandable! I'm generally just looking for pirate roleplays right now any way ^^'

I'm very interested! But I haven't had much experience with pirate rps so I have to get used to that if I want to get accepted xD

I'm very interested! But I haven't had much experience with pirate rps so I have to get used to that if I want to get accepted xD
I understand! I do not mind if you aren't totally versed in it! As long as you learn over time and enjoy yourself!

I'd love to do a pirates roleplay with you! I've got a big imagination when it comes to the setting of the high seas, and I really want to try experimenting with some new concepts. Let me know if you're still open to new partners. I'm new to the site, but not new to RP, so please don't let that deter you! : )

I'd love to do a pirates roleplay with you! I've got a big imagination when it comes to the setting of the high seas, and I really want to try experimenting with some new concepts. Let me know if you're still open to new partners. I'm new to the site, but not new to RP, so please don't let that deter you! : )
I'd love to have you with us! Hopefully I get some sort of 'planning' area up soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back