• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirates Interest Check

yesss more pirates! We need everyone we can get to oppose the traitorous Scarlet!

and not join her riiight...? 😭

It looks like we're going to have a lot of people. What is going to be our rule for turn order? Do we wait until most everybody has posted per "round," or should there be a minimum number of posts in between ours? I am very much used to smaller rps, so I don't know if this is typically just left to our best judgment.

Also, are we going to keep using the interest check as a general OOC thread?

It looks like we're going to have a lot of people. What is going to be our rule for turn order? Do we wait until most everybody has posted per "round," or should there be a minimum number of posts in between ours? I am very much used to smaller rps, so I don't know if this is typically just left to our best judgment.

Also, are we going to keep using the interest check as a general OOC thread?
I'll go ahead and make an OOC thread and as for the posting order I'd like to try using your best judgment, but waiting at least for three to post before you. So there should be at least three posts before you post another response. Thanks for asking!

sorry for the late reply. been having biiiig time writers block. probably doesnt help that my sleep schedule is wacky as hell now golly i need to sleep 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread

Back