• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Neal Caffrey

Right-Hand Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I have been craving the plot below. Before I get into it, I will introduce myself a little.

Name: Neal, Caffrey, Carter (any of these work)
Pronouns: Honestly, any. I'm still figuring out the gender thing.
Writing Experience: I have been writing since I was a kid. I have one published novel, and I have won several writing contests. I have been role playing since I was 13.
Preferences for a Partner: Over 18, writes in 3rd person, past tense, available for at least one post a week (I understand if you need time off, though). I would also like someone who understands my struggles with mental health and will stick with me if I happen to disappear for short periods of time. Please PM me with your name, pronouns, and age if you are interested!

Plot: (I'd prefer to play X).

Y is a prince of a coastal country. He has been involved in several scandals with other young men, which makes his father disapprove of him. His father wishes that Y's younger brother was heir, as he is much more masculine and willing to obey his father. Homosexuality is looked down upon in Y's country, but not as severely as it is in other countries, where it is known to be punishable by death.

One day, while attending a festival near the water, Y is injured and captured by X, the adoptive son of a notorious pirate captain. X intends to demand a ransom from Y's father, but Y's father refuses to pay, and announces to the kingdom that Y is dead. Y is now stuck with X and the other pirates as the pirates try to figure out what to do with him. As X tends to Y's wounds and protects him from the other pirates, he starts to fall for the young prince, which is reprehensible not only because the prince is a man, but also because of the fact that he is royalty.

From there, we can do a lot of different things. I like to plan this out with my partner!

Again, please PM me if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back