• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pirate Adventures

Driver

Nightcall
I have a few ideas for an old fashioned tale of swashbuckling:

i. A once prosperous duelling instructor who fled the Spanish Inquisition is now a drunken deckhand aboard a pirate ship. One day when they take a prize, among their prisoners is a young woman posing as a sailor. In time the two get to know each other and the Spaniard agrees to teach her sword fighting to settle a personal vendetta she has. This in turn reignites his passion for revenge.

ii. When high seas piracy is on the decline, an ambitious young thief and his loyal gang have taken to the sea in order to make a name for themselves as pirates. The best way to achieve this according to him is by finding an infamous old sea dog who has evaded the authorities for so long and killing him to gain infamy themselves. The problem is he's been dead for a while now and his fiery daughter has taken over the ship and crew. The thieves, thus far inexperienced in seamanship, get their asses kicked when they try to attack her. But after fleeing that only makes their captain more determined and he fashions a plan to kidnap her and draw her father out. When she explains he's dead, the leader doesn't see much point in keeping her alive until she tells him of her father's treasure map. Unbeknownst to anyone else it's tattooed on her body though she hasn't been able to figure it all out just yet. Will the thief be able to help her in her quest?

I'll also consider pretty much any plot from this genre so PM me if you have one. Only looking for partners aged 18 and up who like detailed role-plays.

Last edited:
This sounds good. I enjoy a partner that knows that there is a bit more than short quips to a good rp and story. I'd love to give this a go.

Hello! I really loved your ideas and I would very much enjoy rping with you :) Can you PM me, please, since I am not allowed to do so yet?

Badda bing badda boo, have I got a character for you! :D I even have an idea for a plot if you'd like to integrate some fantasy (not a whole bunch, just, you know, a giant ass man-eating Kraken and- nevermind, there's fantasy A lot. Eek)

I've got a baddass character just for you (and I've got memes as well if you're interested).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back