• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Pipi's art and oc's!

I tried something a bit different this time, and took a more "graphic" approach to character design. At this point in my journey, I have no clue what kind of style I like for my characters. I have done lineless, lineart, graphic, sketchy... All of it feels fun. Do any of you know this dilemma?
(btw, this character is not mine. It is a part of a "drawthisinyourstyle" challenge. This picture and others will be posted on my instagram)

poppi.png

So, I decided to show this piece (and thank you to Shannon for being so sweet!). It was one of the pieces I did this year, really pushing myself and trying to understand what my style is. Don't mind the "screen", this piece is a part of a video, so I am just showing you the picture itself.
It is called "Nosy"!

I still wish I had given it a background but decided not to, because of the fact that it was part of a video. I also wish I had changed some other, technical stuff which is kinda too late now haha.
If you could give it a background, what would you had done?
ee69583f9520b336e5df2321d78def06.png
The background wouldn’t have changed. Thats what makes it special. It’s so simple but the details on her face and hands. You made the right choice hehe 💗

Users who are viewing this thread

Back