• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Pipi's art and oc's!

I love your art! It's beautiful and realistic and you are super talented <3
I really thought the first horse picture was a photograph until i clicked on it, that's how good it is. :closed eyes open smile:

So, I decided to show this piece (and thank you to Shannon for being so sweet!). It was one of the pieces I did this year, really pushing myself and trying to understand what my style is. Don't mind the "screen", this piece is a part of a video, so I am just showing you the picture itself.
It is called "Nosy"!

I still wish I had given it a background but decided not to, because of the fact that it was part of a video. I also wish I had changed some other, technical stuff which is kinda too late now haha.
If you could give it a background, what would you had done?
ee69583f9520b336e5df2321d78def06.png

So I had a blast today and found my old drawing computer which I used in the period of 2013 to 2016. It had a ton a stuff on it, and I thought it could be fun to share some of it.

gavemor1.png

blacr.png

ala.png

I remember I was very proud of all these pieces and still am. Tbh I haven't moved that much LOL.
Do you guys wanna see more? I have a ton of dog, horse and cat stuff. These pieces are the pretty ones haha.

Hello everyone! I am back from a break, and can now finally sit down and make some new stuff. I haven't had time to make anything, so I am going to post an old study I did some time ago.

If anyone is curious, this is the link to my instagram. It would make me happy if you could give it a follow, I am still trying to break it to 100!

Attachments

• 1594416727264.png
    1594416727264.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 2
Hello everyone! I am back from a small hiatus and I decided to watch this movie, Alpha, which inspired me so much that I wanted to do some studies of it.
It was supposed to be only 30min-1h long but I spent almost 5 hours on this 😬 *clown energy*
Oh well, it was actually quite fun to do!

alphastudy1.png

Hello everyone! I am back from a small hiatus and I decided to watch this movie, Alpha, which inspired me so much that I wanted to do some studies of it.
It was supposed to be only 30min-1h long but I spent almost 5 hours on this 😬 *clown energy*
Oh well, it was actually quite fun to do!

alphastudy1.png

The colours are phenomenal! 😍

The movie was amazing and so is this painting! Incredible how much emotion you’re able to convey with just a few brushstrokes! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back