• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Are you in love with me?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Pine

PK THOT ⚡
Supporter
EDIT: not currently searching for any more partners! if you would like to message me because you're feeling my vibe and you're interested in roleplaying with me in the future, feel free! but know that i'm putting priority into the partners i've already agreed to create something with and it may be a while until i get back to you

df8528820025951251c1ee8fba865f685c0761f9.gifv

first thing's first
hi! please call me pine. :> i work in a school so i'm on a two week winter break right now. i've really been nostalgic lately for the days i would reply daily/multiple times a day to a roleplay and maybe even jump pretty quickly into a roleplay with just a vague plot in mind and develop the world/our characters as we play them. i want to use these two weeks to have that kind of experience again! (then once i'm off break and working again i'll still want to continue our roleplay but have no idea if i can keep that energy up again lol.) if this sounds like your preferred style [until approximately the date of january 2nd] then do not hesitate to contact me i will love you forever or until january 3rd

a little more about me!
  • i'm a 25 yo transman
  • timezone is cst and mostly a morning bird
  • i've been roleplaying for over a decade so u might even say i have ✨ some experience ✨
  • my post lengths are situational! i will post 2 sentences or 30 paragraphs i truly do not give a shit. i do not need to embellish if my character is picking lint out of their belly button and it is such a pet peeve of mine when the flow of conversation feels jagged bc y'all are insecure about your post length i will literally eat ur nose don't test me
  • i like to get to know and chill with my partner in ooc so i'll list some miscellaneous interests of mine at the end that we may bond over. STRONG preference for us talking over discord or some other im platform!! i think it hurts my interest in the roleplay if i gotta use a browser to talk idk why im not a psychologist
  • i like roleplaying over thread or our own discord server but i can MAYBE be convinced to use other platforms
  • i tend to default towards male and/or masculine characters but i can write any gender, pairing, whatever that's suitable for the roleplay itself!
  • i'm o.k. with romance in roleplays but if it's something that's going to be long-term i want that agoniziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing slow burn 500k fic ygm. i do like angst and darker topics more than straight fluff so i also enjoy unhealthy dynamics (not romanticized ofc). stuff like exes forced to work together, one-sided pining that stays one-sided, other kind of "unconventional" relationships i'll get into all that later
  • i default to third person past-tense idgaf what you do
  • depending a little on the plot/roleplay itself i will focus on one character and fill the world with multiple npcs orrrrrrr i might write several characters if you're doing the same but i'll probably have a favorite lmao
  • aesthetics come AFTER we've already started roleplaying for me. like i'll make a pretty code, pinterest board, whatever the fuck but i don't want us spending all our time making things pretty then losing interest in what we actually came here to write before we've actually even written lmao? i see this happen SO MUCH nowadays ever since the accordion code came out
  • if i had to guess, my writing ratio is like 30% story/interpersonal/plot/politicking, 20% action, 15% goofs, 15% angst, 5% romance idk i didn't major in math
  • oh also!!!!!!!! kinda' going along with us just jumping in, let's not make full on character sheets and share everything about each other upfront. only the stuff the other person needs to know and maybe a face claim? (it'd be nice if the fc styles were similar)

what i'm looking for
  • please be 20+ like i'm so sorry for all the teens here y'all are like second-class citizens in the 1x1 forum but hopefully you'll understand one day why it might feel kinda weird/awkward for the rest of us lol
  • someone who can short-term commit to talking and replying daily-ish, commit to a long-term roleplay even if we fall into a lull where we don't reply to each other for months
  • i would looooooooooooooove love it if we eventually did more than one roleplay, so if we have multiple overlapping interests that would be AMAZING but this isn't required
  • i would love for us to be in a similar timezone (or a major night owl if ur on the other side of the globe lmao) but also not a hard requirement
  • my inspiration has been MEGA fickle this past year or so (might be depression lol?) so do NOT rely on me to come up with all the ideas i will disappoint you so much lmao
  • i cannot stress enough do not worry about post length with me. all i want is to know the details of my posts are being read, your characters to have realistic emotional responses when called upon, help establishing settings/writing npcs when suitable
  • obviously be lgbtq+ friendly and just generally vibe with my preferences? let's be on the same page and enthusiastic about the same stuff?

the roleplay itself
there are certain fandoms i'll list i'm always in the mood for, but i'm equally looking for originals too. i have some old plots for a few things i never got to use to their fullest potential that i'll share in case one of them catches your eye, but i'd love to create something totally new with you!

keywords/phrases - just because i didn't list something doesn't mean i'm not interested in it i may have just forgotten bc i've never made a list like this
dragons riders ● arranged marriage ● medieval high/low fantasy ● low urban fantasy ● cyberpunk ● friends to enemies ● friends to enemies to lovers ● rivals ● roommates ● organized crime ● terror plots ● shitty governments ● shitty businesses controlling weak governments ● homósexualité ● ex-bf/ex-gf/ex-enbyf/ex-fwb (yes these roleplays will comply with rpn's no sexy time laws i don't write smut anyway that shit's boring) ● platonic ● parallel universe ● imaginary friends ● nightmares ● superpowers/precognition ● monster in the woods or town ● magical realism ● snotty kids/teens ● gods walking the earth ● religious warfare ● wartime in general ● spies/betrayal ● estranged childhood friends ● oh my god we're all going to die in the fiery heat death of the universe if we don't do something (metaphorical or literal) ● sidekicks ● fucked up shit is normalized and this whole generation of kids are traumatized ● mmmm gothic ravens scarecrows gores eyes getting plucked out ● magical animal companion ● demon contracts ● not full on sci-fi, but perhaps aliens

plots
i'll type these out later i gotta' go right now but quick teaser you can dm me if you wanna' know more and don't want to check back on this thread:

old childhood friends but one is a mafia boss now post-ww1/in the 1920s (gay)

medieval fantasy but there's a plot to take over the kingdom and we're just some kids in an arranged marriage that hate each other (at the start)

more to come??? idr

fandoms i can always do
ocs only (maybe using canon characters for background) unless otherwise specified. ask me about other fandoms but the answer is probably no lmao :')
  • pokémon*
  • naruto
  • teen titans**
  • digimon***

* i have a plot/two ocs i love but never got to finish. i have other plots too if i dig into the deep recesses of my mind. i like my pokémon roleplays a Little spicey a Little dark
** i do the original animated teen titans only unfortunately!! i've always written robin i dont know if i can emotionally handle not being the robin writer lmao anyway canon only
*** i watched this as a kid but i truly know fuck all about the universe so you'll have to lead me or point me in the direction of where to go to research bc i'm not about to fucking watch that whole cheesy ass series but i do like the little monster designs u feel me
**** i LOVE atla but i have NEVER been able to come up with a plot or character. maybe if we focused on just one kingdom? one person plays a new avatar? an au would probably be really good here

special interests that maybe we can chitchat about
reptiles especially lizards ● theology (im an atheist so like not trying to convert anyone i'm just fascinated) ● middle eastern politics (idk i don't control the special interest) ● competitive pokémon and super smash bros play

less-special-interest-but-still-particularly-interested
insects ● video games especially rpgs, i'm slugging through all the soulsborne games ● metal, progrock, hiphop, indie folk music but like i listen to other shit too ● astrology and witchcraft are fun to talk about i'm an attentive listener even if i don't practice ● mental health/psychology ● fashion ● gossiping about our love lives ● maybe we could stream a movie together at some point lol? ● art in general i love surrealism and body horror

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back