• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
He smirked. "I've got a few things to handle in the morning but... perhaps tomorrow afternoon?" he offered. He wasn't sure what a blow out included, but he was down for a good time. Always was, always would be. "We'll do something fun." Like check the local streets for cameras and figure out points of entry? "Meet me at Lafitte's around 4pm?"

He paused at the elevator - watching as the number descended to 1. "Looks like this is you," he joked. "Have a good night, Theo."
Good night Robert" she said in a tone like she wasn't 100% sold that was his name. "I'll see you than" she said as she stepped into the elevator and hit the button to go up.

She returned to her hotel room and stripped down to sleep. Sleeping most of the day was fun for her a rare treat. Around 2 she woke up and started to get ready and headed out.

Standing outside Lafitte's on a phone call clearly annoyed as she hung up the phone and put her phone in her bag as she waited. While she was getting ready she made a call to her father asking him some questions and that was when she figured out where she had seen Robert or Remy. A photo that her father had of the school.

She ran a hand through her long hair as she waited.

Attachments

• 20210103_235122.jpg
    20210103_235122.jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back