• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic π•»in 𝕻rick β€” π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–ž

demonology

π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’π’π’š π’Žπ’šπ’•π’‰.

INTERVIEWS

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

ESID INTERVIEW QUESTIONS β€”

How long have you worked for Pin Prick?
What is your favorite aspect to your job?
Do you like working here?
What is Miss Georgiette like, in your words?
What does a typical day look like for you?
Where were you two weeks ago on July 30th? Dates and times, preferable.
How do you feel about the E

INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONS β€”

MAD HATTER
How'd you end up with Miss Georgiette? Head of Advertising. Must be a difficult job. It's reported that you have struggled with enhanced ego in the past with data predicting that you would have an anger problem by thirty. What do you have to say to that?

PERIDOT

Do you really enjoy slaving away at garments for a woman with the same kind of attitude as The Madame? It has to get frustrating with her personality, coupled with the designers'. There's reports from your neighbors of seeing you leave at odd hours, presumably working here, according to cameras. Are you really that much of a devoted employee?

VENUS

Such a pretty face. It says in your housing records you were raised by a Church. What made you decide to leave the faith? Does the fame ever make you go a little batty, rubbing elbows with people who barely knew you existed a few years prior?

GATSBY
A Hartlandian who's made it big. Strange, these days at least. Did Miss Georgiette just eye your beauty off the street or? You're pretty famous in the public eye. How'd you manage to hide your connection to Calloway and The Line?

FINNICK

It says here you're a Wolfsbane Virus victim. How do you manage your symptoms? It doesn't appear you've picked up this month's mandatory prescription. Personality data indicates you have a potential for competitiveness. How do you manage working in an environment that is so superficial and fickle? I can't imagine you always agree with Miss Georgiette's choices.

ALBATROSS

How'd you come to work for Miss Georgiette? It says here you suffered a ballet injury, but was modeling really your next choice?

NΓ“TT

We found a scrap of one of your designs. What is this code you write in? What was your childhood like? Your files indicate you grew up in a Pagan-practicing house.

PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION INTERVIEW QUESTIONS β€”

How do you feel today?
What is your favorite aspect to working with Pin Prick/ToB?
Do you enjoy working here?
How do you feel about your fellow rebels and coworkers?
What do you wish there was more of? Less of?
What is the biggest pain about life today?
How do you feel about The Madame?

INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONS β€”

EXODUS
How would you say you're doing, now that you can appear publicly as Exodus and The Madame has lessened her security measures?
How are the voices treating you? Still don't want to take any medication?

BEELZEBUB

How are your nightmares treating you? I could offer a different medication to help you sleep through the night if melatonin isn't enough. How're you continuing to adjust to life in a different realm? Any sticky memories you wish to discuss?

VERONA

After everything, how are you fairing with your new roles within Pin Prick and ToB? Is there anything you wish you could change? Any new feelings you wish to discuss?

CLEIO

I'm sure it must be a lot to adjust to, having a completely different public persona. How have you kept yourself busy? When you first came in, I sense some tension between yourself and your friends. I'm sure you all have been through a lot. Is there anything you wish to discuss about them? How are you adjusting to your new life?

ABIPSA
You were once the leader of a small group of hunters. Now, you work for The Madame, just like everyone else. How does that feel? What do you get out of working for ToB? Pin Prick? Are either any particular passions or are you just passing time?

RAVEN

I wonder, based on your code name, if you have a penchant for birds? Care to tell me more? Now that you've been living within the compound for a handful of months, have you noticed any increased anger? Any other symptoms you believe might be related to the experiment?

DARCY

What's the meaning behind the mask, Arden? It seems you've managed to let some steam off with other employees by smashing things, blowing stuff up, etc. Where do you think all this anger comes from?

RAMIEL

It seems you've been keeping to yourself, at least around your friends. Care to explain why? You've also insisted everyone call you Ramiel, as opposed to Twin. Why's that? Some need to form a new identity? A punishment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back