• quick-tempered
  • charming (sometimes)
  • energetic
  • self-centered
  • tactless
  • immature
  • kleptomaniac

Powers/Skills/Abilities:

• Superhuman Speed (can move, think and react so fast that for him, everything appears to be moving in slow motion)

because of this, he has incredible reflexes; a very fast metabolism (he is always snacking), partially accelerated healing (not as fast as Wolverine) and can do things such as run across water and up walls)

[*]Limited molecular control (can phase through solid objects, though this takes a lot of effort)

Equipment:

• Goggles to protect his eyes while he is running

Transferred: from a regular high school

Studies: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, Power Gym, Avengers Stadium, Madam Hydra's Classroom

Hangouts: Campus Quad, Club A, Avengers Park

Dorm: Maverick Hall

Questline: Discover what the staff are hiding from them, annoy the shit out of everyone, get laid (yeah right)

Backstory:

(this is gonna be a bit rocky, I'm using different aspects of different versions of him here to fit in with the story!)

After the events of the movie Days of Future Past (Pietro helps Charles Xavier break into the Pentagon to rescue Erik Lensherr), Pietro causes a scandal at his school when he participates in a track and field competition and breaks 8 world records. An investigation is conducted on him, and when he is discovered to be a mutant, Trask Industries create a new genetic testing policy with athletic officials, saying that no one carrying the X-Gene is allowed to compete in professional athletic events. Because of the uproar, he is discovered by Nick Fury and because of his criminal past (of course Fury knows about the Pentagon, not to mention all of the trouble he gets in at school and his kleptomanic tendencies), he is offered a place at the Academy and forced to go by his mother.

if anyone ever wants to be Wanda, I can always change this up. I hope this is okay!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread