• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Panic

"Eyes Open"
About Me

My name is Panic, it used to be Jay but Panic stuck better. I’m 20 years old, I’ve been roleplaying for seven years. I consider myself to write semi-lit to lit but I’m always trying to improve my work. I love writing, I always have and always will. I don't have any triggers but please let me know about any of yours.

Rules
  1. Do not control/manipulate my character or characters
  2. Be over 18, please do not be a minor!
  3. Be open to out of character chats but they’re fun to do and I love making friends here.
  4. Try to write semi-lit or lit. I write around 300-1200 words a character or words a post. It depends on how into the character I am.

Fandoms

In Order of Preference

I always do oc x canon and I double pair. I’m most versed in mxf but am willing to do f// or m//. I love to write side characters as well so if we add those that would be fun.

I can do throuple pairings or love triangles. I just ask the same for my pairing!

Tv Shows

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
I’ve seen up until the first episode of the third season but I’m binge watching all of it.
Willing to play: anybody from seasons 1 & 2
Looking for: Nick, Theo, Harvey

Fate the Winx Saga
Willing to play: Anybody
Looking for: Sky

Stranger Things
Willing to play: Anybody
Looking for: Steve

Anime

My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia
I’m well versed in this anime and would be able to come up with a decent plot._/
Willing to play: Izuku Midoriya, Shouto Todoroki, Shouta Aizawa, Hawks, Dabi, Tamaki Amajiki, Mirio Togata (pretty much any villain but expect a villain)
Who I want: Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou Kirishima, Shinso Hitoshi, Hawks, Dabi, Tamaki

Demon Slayer
Willing to play: Tanjiro, Sanemi, Zenitsu, and more
Looking for: Rengoku, Genya, Tanjiro

Legend Of Korra
Willing to play: Any
Looking for: Mako

Willing to play: Any
Who I want: Zuko

Last edited:
Slams fist on table

My entire kingdom for a good Rengoku. If you’re up for fandom intermingling I dare say I can do a mean Hawks or Hitoshi. ;3 Otherwise I’m open to discussing things in a Demon Slayer setting.

Slams fist on table

My entire kingdom for a good Rengoku. If you’re up for fandom intermingling I dare say I can do a mean Hawks or Hitoshi. ;3 Otherwise I’m open to discussing things in a Demon Slayer setting.
Shoot me a pm!

This may come across as a stupid question but did my pm never go through? O.o I’ve been trying to access my conversations for a hot minute today and I’ve been encountering weird errors with them lately so I wanted to double check.

This may come across as a stupid question but did my pm never go through? O.o I’ve been trying to access my conversations for a hot minute today and I’ve been encountering weird errors with them lately so I wanted to double check.
Possibly? Let me check I've been having an issue with mine recently as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back