Physical Fitness Areas

dbbabb879fae30275b09c3c4af36987d.png

full

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ceil almost had to look on either side of himself to see if he was mistaken. There was simply no reason for this guy opposite him to wave towards him, much less smile in his direction. Did he have something on his face? Ceil raised a hand towards his mask and wiped away, assuming that there was something on his face. Feeling nothing, Ceil raised a brow in confusion at the guy opposite him whilst also giving him a half hearted wave in return. Seeing as there was nothing more to do, Ceil looked ahead once more and increased his pace.

It was another lap into the fifteen before Ceil's attention was drawn away from the task at hand. Whilst the earlier instance had been a quick movement in his direction that had caught his eye, this second interruption was far more direct; now he was being addressed in a straight forward manner. Tsukiko's question had caught his ear, the directness of which she had inquired about his mask more than enough to warrant more of his attention then the wave had earlier.

Ceil glanced over his shoulder towards the girls direction, acknowledging her attempts to garner his attention. At first glance, the young lass outwardly appeared to struggle with the pace that Ceil had been running at, though considering that this was still essentially a warm up task, it seemed rather odd that she would be breathless. Eyes scanning the girl, Ceil attempted to recall any prior instances where he may have met her, perhaps overhearing her name spoken at any point over the last few months, however his attempts to recall any knowledge of her was all in vain; Ceil was drawing blanks. Unfamiliar with who Tsukiko was, Ceil soon found his eyes drawn towards the eye patch that she wore. It was inevitable that his eyes would fall upon her unique choice of attire; a point of interest that like his own mask was probably the cause for many unwanted stares. He couldn't even recall how many times he had been stopped over the last few months simply because of his mask.

Sighing, Ceil slowed his pace down ever so slightly, matching his speed to that of Tsukiko so as to better communicate with her. Without his 'Etch A Sketch' on him and no other tool on hand to communicate with, Ceil simply shook his head sideways to convey his answer. No, his mask was not made from Ebony. Beyond the shake of his head, there was little more he could do to get his message across, aside from physically removing his mask and allowing her to inspect it herself; alas that was not going to happen. Whilst more than willing to respond to her question, Ceil was not a fool. He wasn't going to just hand over his mask to a person whose name he didnt even know, much less allow one of his prized possessions to fall into the hands of a complete stranger, especially someone whose sheer presence was enough to cause Ceil to be on guard. Call it a sixth sense or an animalistic instinct, but Ceil felt a wave of unease sweep over him the moment she had approached. Despite the friendly facade that she was portraying; a performance executed very well, Ceil could sense something far deeper and darker. Unlike the other students here, this girl exuded a different type of aura, one that isolated her from the rest. While unable to pinpoint the cause for his unease, Ceil was certain that she was no untrained lamb seeking guidance; this girl was experienced.

Adamant that she was not as she seemed, Ceil made a mental note to keep an eye on her, especially during this training excercise. Considering the state of several of the students around them, Ceil was confident that by the end of this training course, only a handful of the 'normal' students would remain.

Igor, Honey Mitskuni, Ivy Landvik, Demetri Voclain, and Kassana Silverstream
Unlike many of the other students in the class who were running at what could be called a reasonable pace in the opinion of most other people (Ivy not included in that), Kassana’s approach was very different because she misjudged exactly how much work fifteen laps would be. Due to that misjudgement, Kassana was nearly outright sprinting when she really shouldn’t have been. After two laps, she was already starting to feel the discomfort tugging at her muscles even though she had stretched and after three, she was already finding that she was running out of breath. She also didn’t have the energy to even try to keep up with what everyone else was doing. All the silver haired girl was focused on was accomplishing the task at hand.

Meanwhile, at the back of the pack were Ivy’s other three prodigies. Demetri didn’t like running at the best of times but running with such a big group of people was making him even more uncomfortable. While Demetri was pretty fit, a side effect of hanging out with Ivy, running was always difficult for him since he couldn’t really see where he was going. And he couldn’t see where he was going because he was, well, blind. He knew roughly how big the gym was and knew vaguely knew where everyone was due to being able to perceive their souls, but there was still a high probability he would misjudge distances and either run into another person or even the wall. So he tried to avoid everyone as best he could while he was running, trailing behind Honey who acted as his guide around the gym.

Honey didn’t mind being at the back of the running group, being the first to finish or the fastest was never her goal so much as simply finishing the task at hand, and right now she had three. The first, of course, was completing her own fifteen laps, the second, was being Demetri’s guide, and the third, well that was her never ending task of watching Igor. The psycho, for some reason was trotting along next to her at a very slow pace, he must want something from her. Looking up to her partner her eyes met his and she instantly saw his concern. Math, it was math. With a grin she smiled up to him. “Don’t worry, Igor, I’ll count your laps for you!” She announced and the psycho took off like a bullet.

Ivy, meanwhile, was already unhappy with her class. She glared out as students who were making conversation, and not putting their all into the laps she assigned them.

“HEY!” Ivy yelled across the gym. “If you have the breath to talk then YOU AREN’T WORKING HARD ENOUGH! You don’t have time to chit chat!” Ivy’s eyes then fell on the most egregious sight of all. Two students had not started their laps yet, and one of them had the audacity to pull out his phone in the middle of Ivy’s fitness class. Ivy stomped over to the kid with the cape tied around his neck and snatched the phone right out of his hand. “And HOW DARE YOU TAKE A PHONE OUT DURING MY FITNESS CLASS!?” She bellowed. “I’m confiscating this phone and you can have it back once you’ve SHOWN ME WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF! NOW DROP THAN AND GIVE ME TWENTY PUSHUPS! And after you finish you can join your classmates running the laps you were SUPPOSED to be doing!” Ivy then turned to the rest of the class running laps. “And the NEXT person to pull out a phone during MY fitness class is getting their phone fed to IGOR! Got it!?” Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Upon hearing the yelling, Kassana had actually stopped to see what all the trouble was about and it was probably a good thing that she did because she really needed a minute to breathe. She watched as Ivy’s wrath unfolded and then she sighed because this whole lesson would’ve gone so much easier if people just did the exercises. Then again, phones were a problem in every class… not just this one. Kassana didn’t have a fun phone herself, though, and she hadn’t even brought it into the locker room. It had remained in her school locker. However, when the situation seemed to have resolved, she did have to go back to running and she took to the task with as much gusto as she’d started with although she was starting to be more of a pack runner now simply because she’d worn herself out in the beginning.

Igor had taken off in a rush of speed; he would be the fastest. NO ONE IS BETTER THAN IGOR! His powerful running faltered when he began to hear shouting. It was Ivy’s voice...was a fight about to break out?!?!? He turned his head to look but kept on running. No longer watching where he was headed the huge brute of a man ran into one of the other students, the one whose cake he had destroyed a previous day. Not even noticing the impact, Igor remained unphased and kept on running, not even giving the guy a single glance. JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

When Igor heard that he had the chance of being fed he was filled with excitement and focused again on his laps. However, upon a couple more loops around the room he grew bored of the activity. Looking ahead of him he saw two students who were rather close to one another, jogging about the same pace. Here he saw the chance to amuse himself. Picking up his pace the psycho charged forward almost like a bull, he shoved himself in the small space between the two of them. Then, with a powerful shove he slammed his hands toward each of the students, one with an eyepatch and one with a mask that was smaller than his own. Igor's speed was too fast for him to accurately aim at the students and he sped past them without even knowing if his hits made contact. His amusement peaked as he searched through the crowd again wondering who he could have fun with next. Phayne Phayne simj26 simj26

Honey saw out of the corner of her eye Igor try to shove some poor students apart. Taking a deep breath Honey prepared herself. “IGOR STOP IT! YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TRY TO SHOVE PEOPLE! IT'S NOT NICE!” Honey screamed with all of her tiny might at her poor excuse for a partner.

“It’s kinda funny though.” Demetri commented behind, as he listened to the sound of people in front of him.

Upset at her friend, Honey turned her head around to look at Demetri. “Demetri! That’s not nice either! What if he pushed over Kassana!?”

“Hmmm, I guess it wouldn’t be that funny then.” Demetri conceded. “It’s only funny when it happens to people who aren’t my friends. Luckily I don’t have many friends so it’s funny most of the time.”

As Honey glared at Demetri behind her, Ivy had her glare pointed directly at Igor. “STOP RUNNING OVER PEOPLE IGOR!” Ivy screamed. “How are people supposed to reach their full potential if you BULLDOZE THROUGH THEM YOU DAMN PSYCHO!!!”

Laughing at his actions Igor continued to run. “IGOR IS FASTEST!!!”

Zenaida Zenaida Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen Lady Warlock Lady Warlock CelticHero37 CelticHero37 thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl AllHailDago AllHailDago Refaulted Refaulted

Last edited:
Misaki Tamashi

"First day, first day, yay yay yay!" Misaki sang lightly to herself while the very excited teacher yelled about maggots and INTENSE TRAINING! "I can do intense," her face dropped for a moment and tears welled up in her eyes, "I-I think I can do intense! I dunno.... maybe I haven't been exercising enough..." She began pressing the tips of her fingers in nervous self doubt. Suddenly everyone started on what was supposed to be ten, no fifteen? Twelve? Fourteen? Everyone started on a number of laps. Misaki jogged timidly for a bit, lagging at the back.

As she watched a couple people pull ahead though she changed in demeanor. Her jaw tensed and she gained a look of fierce, gritty determination. Her arms suddenly shook as she violently tensed all her muscles. "I CAN DO INTENSE!" With an angry roar of determination she took off like a bullet, passing the lazy bums who weren't even trying to do more than jog. She burned through the first few laps on raw and rather inexplicable anger before she got distracted per usual. She saw some guy she hadn't met yet push a couple people before returning to jogging.

She caught up to the guy, who's name was apparently Igor, and began skipping alongside him in uncontrolled jubilation. "Hi! My name is Misaki Tamashi! Wanna be friends?" She beamed at him as she turned around and began running backwards alongside him. "I mean, not that I'll care if you say yes or no, pft. I'm not like, desperate or anything." She looked away from him with a light huff, but looked back and forth between him and the ceiling a few times. It was pretty clear to anyone watching she did, in fact, care.

DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo

Taichibana Kaori and Warren Langston

The two newest partners at the DWMA both got themselves changed for the fitness class fully anticipating that they’d encounter Ivy in the class and then they met up in the gym after they’d both changed. Warren had been intending on charging Ivy the minute he saw her, but he was rather surprised to learn that she was actually teaching the lesson instead of just being there. Somehow, even though he hadn’t been hesitant at all a moment ago, she now had an element of ‘scary’ to her. The red haired boy didn’t outright charge straight at her. Instead he just walked into the crowd.

“That’s Ivy,” he whispered to Kaori, pointing her out without trying to draw too much attention to himself. “She’s not usually teaching, though. She’s… she’s not smart enough to be a teacher.” Warren was clearly confused by the situation, but he was obviously slightly concerned as well because he truly was whispering. Normally, it wasn’t something he was capable of doing.

Once Kaori had gotten into the school’s gym uniform, she shuffled into the physical fitness building. She tugged at the the sleeves and the the legs of her shorts in an awkward attempt to combat goosebumps. Things suddenly seemed a lot colder. Despite being a teen idol, she had never gotten used to sportswear. It was always too tight and too short. Locating Warren, she took a spot next to him, hoping he wouldn’t notice her discomfort.

On top of being cold, there was the fact that the gym uniforms were rather revealing of one’s figure. Which caused even more anxiety for Kaori. She didn’t want people comparing her to other students based on looks. It wouldn’t be a fair assessment. Of course, she was confident that she was fit, as being a teen idol required it, but there were just some things that couldn’t be controlled.

As Warren started speaking, Kaori was still a bit preoccupied. It didn’t take her long to catch up, though. Once she heard his voice, she refocused herself. She still needed to prove herself to her new meister. That was surely more important than looks and the petty opinions of the other students.

Leaning closer to him, she whispered back, “Why are we whispering?”

It was in the midst of their whispering that Ivy started barking out things about maggots and using every ounce of strength that they had and the next level and the like. Warren didn’t honestly listen to most of it because he was trying to figure out how they could get away with starting a fight with Ivy even though she was technically the teacher today. Normally even Warren knew that fighting teachers was bad, but this was the hulk so there had to be a loophole or something to get around it.

When everyone else started running, Warren was oddly quiet and actually started running with them. Before he actually caught up with the crowd, Warren spoke again to Kaori. “Hold on. I’ve gotta think things through. Ivy being a teacher today is… a complication.” Ergo, he hadn’t been expecting it. That was all before Ivy had yelled about chit chat and all that. He was running with the crowd by the time she was yelling again, and like almost everyone else, he didn’t stop when the yelling started. In fact, Warren picked up a bit of speed and found himself veering around the whole scene of Igor plowing through a few students. His eyes stayed on Ivy, though, and it was clear that he was thinking… harder than he usually did.

Finally it hit him like a lightbulb. He knew how to make everything work out. “HEY HULK LADY!!” he yelled out as he ran into the middle of the gym. “Shouldn’t you be running with the rest of us!? After all, you’re still a student here too!! AND after class is done, I’m planning on challenging you!!! I’ve got a new, awesome superstar partner and I’m finally ready to take you on!!! It wouldn’t look too good if you got beat up by us when we’ve been working out for hours and you haven’t!”

Kaori ran right along with Warren with ease, listening to what he had to say. She could tell this ‘Ivy’ didn’t really know what she was doing since they had skipped the jogging and stretching and warm-ups, but Kaori always kept herself loose and ready to go. When Warren veered off to challenge Ivy, Kaori was right behind him. She emphasized his challenge with her own glare. However, when Warren called her an awesome superstar partner, her challenging expression disappeared. She blushed at the comment and her mind began to wander a bit. Shaking her head, she pulled herself back to reality and set her stance behind her weapon again. She was going to do her best.

Without waiting to see what Ivy had to say back, Warren started running again and waved his arm to Kaori as well. “Come on! Our show will look even better to everyone else when we win even after going through her insane regime.”

At Warren’s gesture, Kaori spun around and ran along with him again. They were a team, and this would be their first fight. Whatever happened, it was sure to be good.

thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl

Aiko, Grace, and Erica

An energetic bounce accompanied Aiko's step as she walked out onto the fitness field accompanied by her 'partners in crime'. The pair had split up after finding the note, having elected to meet up before the fitness class to grab a little something to eat, picking up some ice cream on the way back after changing into their gym attire. The ice cream seemed to be starting to melt, Aiko quickly lapping it up as to not miss out on the delicious ice creamy goodness!

Her outfit had been changed into the typical gym attire one might expect students to wear. The sleaveless shirt held onto Aiko's frame snugly, her left arm rotating about as if to stretch out as the other gripped onto a partially devoured cone of strawberry ice cream. The shorts held to her legs as the white socks reached up her legs. It really made you wonder who exactly designed such attire, though for Aiko she could care less about what it was as long as she was comfortable... and she wasn't one to mind showing off.

Grace and Erica strolled along next to Aiko, enjoying their own ice cream cones. Grace had chosen mint chocolate chip and Erica -- after a bout of indecision -decided on cookies n' cream. As for the gym uniform, they were sporting the version with sleeves and, being more on the petite side, they wouldn't stick out nearly as well as their partner, but that didn't mean they weren't cute.

As they neared the physical fitness building, Erica asked, "Are you guys sure about this? I mean... I really think we should be going to the resonance class..."

"Resonance... smeslance! We are already great together!" Aiko spoke quite dismissive of the topic as she quickly shifted gears to avoid talking further about it. She took another lick of her cone, trying to get as much as she couild before it would melt away as they approached the class.

"Besides this is fun! Much more entertaining doing something then taking part in some boring lecture! Not to mention look at all the people here, its nice and lively! I just hope we at least do something fun. Whoever the teacher thingy is better at least try and make it somewhat of a challenge so I we don't just fall asleep from boredom."

"But..."

Grace threw her arm around Erica and added, "She's right, sis. It'll be fun! Besides, you two've been partnerrs for a while already. How hard can it..."

Erica had been caught off guard by her sister, and as a result, the ice cream cone slipped out of her hand and splatted on the ground. This caused her to slouch and put on a bit of a pouty face. With a sigh, she gave in, "Alright, fine."

Grace blinked and pulled her hands back deffensively, saying, "Ooh, heh heh... um... sorry.... here, have mine." Erica reluctantly accepted the gift.

Aiko looked on a temptation to speak up raising in her mind though she kept quiet, not wanting to shift things back to what Erica had brought up before. "You both really are a cute pair! I wish I had a twin sister... or a sister... huh..." She muttered lookjng up, seeming a bit puzzled before shaking her head taking another lick of her almost fuly gone cone as they were quite close now.

"Let's have fun and kick butt! Well... I guess its not too much of that... but let's make quick work of this class, hopefully the one in charge ain't some lame push over who will make us do simplistic unchallenging things."

"Yeah!" added Grace, putting her hand out for a fist bump from Aiko. Since Aiko was used to working with Erica, this may have seemed strange coming from her twin. However, this wasn't Grace trying to suck up. On the contrary. Grace was always this energetic and friendly. Aiko was quick to return the fist bump happily. Erica finished up the cone as they walked in and looked around, unsure of what to do. As if in response, the person that seemed to be in charge of the class started giving instructions. Class was starting, and their first task was running.

Aiko looked over towards Ivy with a rather bored expression. "Really... only 15? Pssh... might as well ask us to tie our shoes..." She spoke as she began to run, not putting all that much effort into it at first not taking it very seriously as she ran keeping up in line with her Erica and Grace. Her feet carried her forward not at all bothering to try and race anyone at this point finding it a rather pointless thing to try with such a pitiful request.

"I can't believe I'm doing stuff little kids are given to as tasks in gym... its no fun at all. I wonder if this is all she can manage to do so she is starting it off like this to try and act tough or something like that." She spoke out not directly saying Ivy's name though her words were quite clearly pointed at her as she ran forward keeping in line with Grace and Erica.

Grace stayed right alongside Aiko as the group started running, but it took a few moments for Erica to catch up as her mind had been wandering a bit. It wasn't hard for her to keep up, though. Although she didn't come off as a super fit person, Erica was in reality in even better shape than her sister. However, as soon as she caught up with the group, something unexpected happened. Some masked, shirtless student shoved past her as he charged forward in a delinquent attempt to race everyone.

Normally, Erica wouldn't have made a big deal out of it, as he hadn't intentionally pushed her. It was clearly an accident from a student just trying to have fun. She would have no control over what happened next, though. Before she could catch her footing, she crashed into her sister, Grace. Right as the collision happened, there was a flash and the twins suddenly swirled into thin air. In their place, a halberd harmlessly clattered to the floor.

Aiko turned her head back, swiftly evading the charging meathead as she noticed her partners were less lucky. She looked at the two shaking her head before raising her fist. "Watch where you're walk'en here!" She shouted out as she went back to pick up the two in their combined weapon form. "Snap outa it, as boring and lame as this is for so called 'fitness' we gotta finish this lame excuse of an exercise." Aiko spoke quite blunt not caring if Ivy managed to hear her.

It took a few moments, but finally there was another flash and Grace appeared; her feet touching the ground just as Erica appeared. Now the three were all standing in a triangle holding hands.

"S-sorry," came Erica's response.

"Eh, let's just keep going," replied Grace. Then as she started running again, she added, "That happens at the weirdest times."

Aiko nodded a bit as Grace took off. "Let's get this boring run done and hope we actually get to do something not meant for 5 year olds."

CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Tsukiko Tsukikage
A quiet one. No, he wasn’t quiet. It was more like he was mute. By choice, or by some force of nature, she wasn’t very sure, but at least it wasn’t one of those extremely cold ones who didn't bother socialising. He made an attempt at conversing with her, and she was pleased for that reason alone. Politeness was one thing she admired. She did, however, notice his eyes stray towards her eyepatch, just as hers to his mask.

This? It’s blind.” She lifted the eyepatch, revealing the golden false eye underneath, and the vertical scar that ran from just above the eyelid to the edge of her cheek, the tips only just poking out from the area of coverage of the eyepatch. “Some--” she paused to catch her breath, then continued, maintaining her ragged breathing, “some people tell me…it’s weird, looking at an eye that doesn’t see. So, I got this.” As if to prove a point, she let the silent one look straight into the unseeing eye, before lowering the patch back over it. “Nice...nice to meet… you. Just call me Tsuki. Don’t worry…about your own…introductions just yet.” She grinned and flashed the other boy a thumbs up.

Right before she was bowled over by the loud giant from earlier. The one that looked like he had been held back several years. The force behind the push would have dropped her straight, face down into the ground, and would have given her a bloody nose. That was, if she hadn’t braced herself for the impact and subsequently broke her fall with her hands and, rather fluidly, rolled forwards, before letting herself splay onto the ground instead of recovering.

He wasn’t subtle. No, he had the subtlety of an elephant attempting to sneak through a chinaware alley that was half its size, and doing as well as one. Nevermind sense, she could hear his progress down the running track. His voice especially. Just out of the corner of her seeing eye, as she conversed with the silent one, she had noticed the young man already, prepared for…whatever this act was called. An attack? A prank? Whatever it was, she wasn’t going to take it and eat the floor like some chump. Yet, she had no intention on showing off too much.

As she recovered from her ‘fall’, she ran her thoughts over, attempting to calm herself. That was an unprecedented attack on a member of the Tsukikage clan. That alone would have earned a mark on his name, much less an attack on the heir to the leadership of the clan. Tsuki grunted as she clambered back up to her feet and dusted herself down. Had she the heart to, whatever this young man held dear to his own heart, had he one, would be destroyed. She breathed in, and exhaled slowly, then winced. She lifted up her left hand and flexed her wrist, and acknowledged the piercing pain from it. She must have sprained something. She cursed herself for the atrocity of it all, not at the young man who now continued roaring at the background, but at herself. This was what was paid unto those who must appear weak, she supposed.

Phayne Phayne
DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo

full

full

"This? It's blind."

Ceil's eyes were still drawn towards Tsukiko's right eye, the curiosity of a cat personified through the white haired boy as he marvelled at the golden false eye as well as the vertical scar that ran across. Whilst he had attained an answer to one of his questions, the revelation of the scar and the false eye only managed to trigger a flurry of more questions. Ceil would be a liar if he denied he was curious about how it had happened, however he was well aware that he was in no position to ask about it. For now, Ceil remained satisfied that he had at least one of many questions answered.

“Nice...nice to meet… you. Just call me Tsuki. Don’t worry…about your own…introductions just yet.”

'Tsuki' thought Ceil, making sure to remember the name. He'd have given her his own if possible, however all things considering that would have to wait for later. Beginning to replicate her thumbs up, Ceil paused. The ground beneath where they stood beginning to shake ever so slightly, the vibrating floor accompanied by the chorus of cries emanating from the unfortunate group behind them, caught within the stampede of a.. a person?

There was only enough time for Ceil to sidestep out of the way as a large muscular arm swung wildly at him, the knuckles belonging to the behemoth just about glancing against Ceil's nose, however the accompanying gust of wind that came after the initial swing as strong enough to send Ceil's hair into disarray. As Igor continued unperturbed by the carnage, Ceil looked over at Tsuki who unfortunatly had taken a shove to the back and fallen to the ground.

Normal etiquette dictated that Ceil ensure Tsuki's safety first, however Ceil was far from normal and far from being someone who followed society's rules. He was also lacking in the humanitarian aspect of emotion, not knowing how to act when someone who he was being friendly with got hurt. Instead, Ceil fell back onto the one thing that he knew, his muscles tensing as both fist began to clench.

Ceil glared at the departing brute, his brows furrowed and a look of displeasure present across his face. The eyes of a killer focused on the large, oversized muscular body of Igor; the cold stare he presently had akin to that of two daggers ready to pierce flesh. Regardless of the motives, this was an attack against him as well on someone with whom he had started to form a friendly relationship with, it was a crime that could not go unpunished. The perpetrator had to pay for his misdeed and for that, Ceil would be the judge, jury and executioner.

With an eerily cold silence, both of Ceil's hands had begun to glow a silvery hue. From the tips of his finger to his elbows, Ceils hands had began to change; an almost mercury like liquid escaping from the pores on his skin and coating each appendage in its metallic sheen, the silvery liquid encompassing the whole length of his forearm in its entirely, before slowly beginning to shift once more; the once rounded shape of his flesh now compressing and flattening out into a rectangular blade, the underside of each arm now razor sharp.

As the glow died, two large silver blades were revealed, both gleaming against the light of the gym as Ceil held them before him, both eyes still transfixed upon Igor as he imagined how exactly he was going to dissect the beast. Unseen and thankfully hidden to the masses, a large almost animalistic grin head appeared behind the mask, saliva and drool beginning to pool along the edge of his lips as this moment of madness had begun to regress Ceil back to the mentality of a killer.

For only the briefest of moments did Ceil allow himself to tear his gaze away from his prey, his head turning towards the direction of the fallen Tsuki, almost as if to silently introduce himself. However his eyes were instead drawn to his own reflection displayed against his bladed hand, a wave of unwanted nostalgia swept over him, memories of his past deeds and the faces of those he had snuffed out of existence flooding his thoughts. How long had it been since he last had to transform? and as that thought lingered, Ceil's expression changed from anger to displeasure. Displeasure born through the realisation of his inability to escape what he was. Eyes once more shifted away from the undesirable truth, falling towards Tsuki and making eye contact with hers.

"I am Ceil, this is what I am" he silently conveyed. Knowing full well that Tsuki could not read minds and was probably oblivious to what he thought, Ceil gave her a soft nod before he took off, his body tilted forward with both bladed arms stretched out behind him. Running as such gave him a sleeker profile, a lower center of gravity as well as better aerodynamics, the latter further enhanced by his blades, acting in a manner similar to that of a fighters jet. A simple tilt onto either side allowed him greater change of direction, a trait he took full advantage of as he snaked his way through the crowd, his pace almost double of what he had earlier been utilizing the moment Tsuki had caught up with him.

It was only a few moments later before Ceil burst forth from the crowd of people, now finding himself between the large group behind him and the ever obvious figure of Igor in front of him, though rather than being alone at the front; Ceil noticed another. Running backwards and parallel to Igor was another; a short fair haired girl. His partner? She did appear to be rather jovial around Igor, despite his present attitude. Ceil gritted his teeth. First he would deal with the threat of Igor, dealing with Misaki came afterwards.

Silent as a cat and as lithe as a predator, the hunter that was Ceil began to close down on his prey, footsteps silent against the hardened floor of the gym. This was a talent honed through years of training and years of experience in the field, stalking his victim was essentially second nature. Once close enough, Ceil striked.

Devoid of emotion and eyes as cold as a wintery night, Ceil lept forwards, the momentum of his run coupled with his right foot pushing off the ground launching him towards the brute. Mid-air, Ceil arched his back, pulling his right shoulder back as he prepared to strike at Igor from behind whilst his left arm was angled in front of him, prepared to block any strike from his left.

Soon blade would sink into flesh and divine retribution paid in full.
11766308.gif

simj26 simj26 DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo AllHailDago AllHailDago

Last edited:

c94b28914ee9f3e39582639bfca3c8c3.png

ft. Igor, Honey Mitskuni, Ivy Landvik, Demetri Voclain and Ceil Grimsbane

• full

Time seemed to slow as Ceil silently rose through the air, fragments of light clashing against the bladed portion of his blade as he raised it further, each fragment of muscle tissue honed through years of training tensing with every passing second. The target was chosen, the small of his back just between his shoulder blades, a prime spot where the beast in question would find it hard to avoid. Ceil had no intentions of slaying the brute that had evoked his anger, had he such motives than the method of punishment would have been far more gruesome. No. This was to be a slow and torturous punishment, a long lasting process of disciplination meant to subdue the abomination.

Ceillent and deadly, the assassin struck; silvery blade sinking into flesh; a dark and icy smile appearing behind the obsidian mask he wore. Payment was struck.

Igor continued to glance over the crowd of people before him, looking for his next victim, anyone that could give him some more amusement. There was a girl who suddenly entered his vision running alongside him but...backwards? She was talking to him...something about being friends? Was she another punch buddy?!?!?! Igor’s face brightened behind his mask as he pulled back a fist preparing to test out her friendship.

“PUNCH BUDDY!!!” Igor screamed as he aimed his punch at her face but his punch missed as a sudden prick in his back pulled his attention. The sensation brought pain along with it but nothing that could truly excite the brute. Along with the prick however, he felt a sudden increase of weight. This was more concerning to him, he tried to turn around to see what could be there but nothing appeared to be behind him but he still felt the weight! WHAT WAS THERE?! He turned around again, still nothing! A growl escaped from behind his mask to emphasize his frustration.

The sound of Igor’s yelling drew the attention of the psycho’s young meister. Honey turned in the direction of her partner only for her to witness the horror of her friend being stabbed in the back by another student. Although the action did prevent Igor from punching another student in the face. Why?! Why would someone stab another student?! It was horrible!! “I-Igor’s just been stabbed!” Honey choked out the words, she could feel tears welling up in her eyes. Turning around she grabbed onto Demetri’s hand and yanked him along as she ran towards the other side of the gym to help her partner.

“Oh shit.” Demetri said, before he was dragged along by Honey. Shit was hitting the fan faster than Demetri had anticipated. He knew having a fitness class with his friends wouldn’t end well but this was getting ridiculous.

The smile lingered beneath the mask as he watched the beast react to his blow, Igor’s sudden stop more than enough to imply that he had felt the blow and just in time to. Had Ceil hesitated for even a second longer, then the young lass running alongside him would have gotten a face full of fist. Unperturbed by his good deed, Ceil continued to examine his prey, the muscular man having paused far longer than he had anticipated. Something felt off, it wasn’t normal for his quarry to remain on their feet after such a blow. Beads of sweat began to form against his brow as he felt Igor’s muscles shift, a false moment of reprieve as the beast began to turn. Left. Right. Ceil struggled to hold on as his body began to swing against the rapid movements of Igor; Ceil had only one choice to make less he wanted to be flung against the gyms wall. With just as much resolve as his first, Ceil pulled back his left shoulder, ready-ing a second strike strike, a mirrored parallel to the first as his left hand now sunk into flesh.

Whilst this second strike managed to reaffirm his grasp on Igor’s back, Ceil could not help but feel like he had just stirred the fire? The monstrous growl that had escaped from Igor doing nothing to dispel this ominous notion. Ceil in a few short moments would come to the realization that he had - to put it simply - fucked up.

As Igor continued to attempt to figure out what was behind him he felt a second prick enter his back. Another short burst of pain accompanying the feeling. Igor growled yet again before the possibility entered his broken mind. Could there be something...ON his back? Instantly his hands lunged behind him, feeling around for something that could possibly be there. Not feeling anything right away the psycho began to try different angles. There just HAD to be something there!! He bent over backwards, jumped around, spun violently, trying his best to reach his back where the pricks were. Everytime he moved he felt the pricks in his back change as well as the weight shift along with him. There WAS someone on his back!!

“GET OFF!!!” Igor yelled frustrated that someone would try and play piggy back during his lap running. He motions grew more violent, trying desperately to shake the person off him.

This was unlike anything that Ceil had experienced before, the wild almost bullish movements of Igor as he began to grasp just exactly what was going on. Almost as soon as his left hand had penetrated Igor’s back, did the man release another growl; this one more beastlike than the first. Was it really a man that Ceil had just assaulted? The white haired assassin quickly beginning to regret his choice of approach. Had this been a proper assassination then his approach would have been more clean cut, more swift and more to the point. The mistake was to assume that Igor was like most other human beings; privy to the same weaknesses of your standard foe. That simply was not the case. Ceil was an idiot, how could he have made such a blunder.

As the snowy haired weapon wallowed in his regrets, two large meaty hands had appeared on either side of him each attempting to claw away at Ceil’s position; the un-kept nails almost weapons in their own right. Luckily for Ceil however, Igor’s muscular body worked against him, both hands finding themselves unable to reach the spot Ceil had chosen to cling on to. A lucky break. No. It was just the calm before the storm.

A storm that Ceil was soon to be an unwilling participant of. What could only be described as riding a Mechanical bull, Ceil’s body was swung like a ragdoll as Igor’s attempts to rid the parasite on his back begun to take a far more serious tone. Each movement was done with such vigor that Ceil felt like his arms would rip off at the elbows, the sheer momentum and power behind Igor’s rampage more than enough to overpower Ceil’s endurance. A face that once carried the expression of a killer had now morphed into that of a worried foal; a universal expression found on everyone's face the moment they arrived at the same gut wrenching conclusion. Shit really did hit the fan.

11766308.gif

thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo AllHailDago AllHailDago simj26 simj26

Last edited by a moderator:
Hakoda Fuller
Professor Hakoda Fuller had just been returning from an attempt at hunting down The Sandman at the time. It hadn’t been a successful attempt, but he had managed to gather some further information that needed to be brought to Lord Death’s attention as soon as possible. At least, in his opinion it was important information. Apparently, though, Lord Death saw fit to redirect him to a different task for the time being.

He’d been walking up the stairs to Death Weapon Meister Academy when he received the message from Lord Death on his weird phone… thing… that wasn’t really a phone but rather a mirror thing that was pocket sized. Hakoda didn’t still quite understand it, but it worked. Lord Death appeared in the mirror and spoke. “Hey, hey, hey! Welcome back Professor. I know you’d probably like a quick break after your recent journey, but could you stop by and check in on the students in the gym please? I’m getting a sense of… well, things that aren’t safe. They’re just supposed to be having a fitness lesson run by Ivy and Malacai but that doesn’t seem like what is happening anymore.”

“Of course, Lord Death. I’ll head there right away.”

“Thank you.” Then the image of Lord Death vanished. It was a strange message, but Hakoda had to admit he’d received stranger ones than this. Lord Death was unpredictable like that.

‘Why are Ivy and Malacai running a class?’ Hakoda found himself wondering as he jogged the rest of the way up the stairs and headed towards the gym. Yes, the two of them were three star meisters, but to be a teacher went a step further than even that rank that they’d both rightfully earned. Teaching weapons and meisters at the academy required a further element of control and authority that they simply didn’t have yet. And there was also a degree of professionalism that was helpful to have as well.

That degree of professionalism was something that Ivy, apparently, lacked. Hakoda could tell the moment he walked into the doorway of the gym and froze to watch the scene unfold. He arrived in time to see Ceil embedded in Igor’s back and in time to see Ivy almost literally tear him off. He arrived in time to hear all the screaming and to see all the blood that really didn’t belong in a fitness lesson at all. Fitness wasn’t supposed to be about fighting at all, after all, so none of what he was seeing really belonged there at all. Well, some of them were running. That did belong, he supposed.

When he heard that Ivy’s only punishment for stabbing Igor was to be more laps, Hakoda had just about had enough of the situation. Actually, he literally had had enough. “ENOUGH!” he yelled out, his voice even louder than Ivy’s had been so that he could command the attention of every single person in the gym at that exact moment in time. Only when he knew that all eyes were on him did Hakoda continue, first by addressing Ivy and Malacai. “Ivy, Malacai, Lord Death has asked me to finish running the class. You two can both help me by supervising the students as we go through drills.” He had no doubt he would be obeyed in that regard.

Then his attention turned to Ceil. “Ceil, go change and then report to the death room.” His eyes were stern as he said it. “Lord Death knows you’re coming so don’t dawdle.”

With one more situation to address yet before the class could formally resume, Professor Fuller addressed the smallest meister in the room. “Honey, would you please go to the dispensary real quick and grab some bandages for your weapon partner? Ivy can help you get him bandaged up when you bring them back.” Briefly, he glanced at Ivy to ensure that she actually was aware that he was volunteering her for that task, but he wasn’t too concerned that she would be unable to meet the expectation.

Finally, it seemed that most of the chaos was at least temporarily resolved. “Now… everyone!” he called out to ensure that everyone was once again paying attention to him. “Finish your assigned laps without violence and then gather in the center circle of the gym!”

Professor Hakoda Fuller was in a no nonsense mood.

Phayne Phayne simj26 simj26 thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo AllHailDago AllHailDago Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen Refaulted Refaulted Hanarei Hanarei CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Zenaida Zenaida

Chaos. Chaos ensued. She did not particularly enjoy chaos. Loud, messy, extremely haphazard conduct. Something gnawed within her, the fires within her heart burning. She clutched at her sprained wrist, and flexed it, the pain that flared through her system dulling the turmoil inside her. For those who would not come into the light, those who lurked within the dark, those who would rather stay unknown, unseen, until the time came, they must learn to control the innate beast within, the temptation to rend their opponents apart. It would have been easy to take the giant’s arm, wrest it behind him, and dislocate it in three places with one swift, practiced move. But that would draw the ire of some, and the attention of the rest. She was, perhaps, thankful that the silent one took that limelight from her, so that she would not act.

There was no mistake. The boy was trained to kill. His inability to control himself, however, was a detriment. A detriment she was willing to overlook. Furthermore, it was in self-defense, and if not, his response was not out of place. Were she not more careful of her place in her family, or were she willing to exhaust her family’s rights, that young man would not walk away with a superficial wound such as those that the silent one had inflicted upon him. She folded her arms in thought, then winced as the reminder of the sprain on her wrist shot through her arm again. She hissed at the pain, and took to cradling her wrist instead, but resumed her observation of the chaos. ‘It is better to observe hell from heaven, than within hell itself’, was one of her father’s teachings. When someone, whom she recognised as a teacher in charge (then what was the reason for having the incompetent 3 star students run the class?), entered the scuffle, and gave out his instructions, sending the silent one, whose name she identified as Ciel, to Lord Death’s office. What happened to the offender, she could care less. He could bleed all over the floor, and she would hold no place in her heart to pity him.

No, her attention was more focused on Ciel. He had business with Lord Death, but more importantly, he held business with her intrigue. Though his temper might need work, his skill and capability were exactly what the family needed. A part of the duty borne by the scion of the Tsukikage family was to scout of potential recruits to the family, and this one was promising.

That was pretty impressive!” Tsuki jogged up beside the boy, patting him on the back, grinning. “Ciel, wasn’t it? That was a darn good drubbing you gave that hunk a’ meat. Would’ve helped but,” she shrugged, “I probably wouldn't have mattered much. You heading somewhere?” she feigned ignorance to what he had been instructed to do, and tilted her head in curiosity, then held up her hand, wincing. “Because I probably need to go see the nurse about this. Think you could head over with me?

Kassana Silverstream, Ivy Landvik, Demetri Voclain, Honey Mitskuni, Igor and Professor Hakoda Fuller
“ENOUGH!”

Ivy’s head whipped up at the addition to another voice to the chaos. She glared as a teacher walked up to them, interrupting what was supposed to be HER class.

“Ivy, Malacai, Lord Death has asked me to finish running the class. You two can both help me by supervising the students as we go through drills.”

“Excuse you, Teach.” Ivy growled at him. “What makes you think you can just barge in and take over? The class was going perfectly fine until these two maniacs fucked it up!”

“And your response to those two maniacs was to let one bleed out and simply make the other run more laps when in reality, the offense was an extensively serious violation of DWMA rules, not to mention inhumane and the complete opposite of the morals that we are attempting to teach within these walls,” Hakoda pointed out. “Lord Death has been watching and asked me to come check in which apparently means he didn't like what was going on.”

“I wasn’t going to let Igor bleed out you dumb fuck.” Ivy yelled back. “I just sent Honey to go get bandages!” Ivy defended herself. “Although I guess I could have given a harsher punishment to that backstabber, perhaps 500 laps would have been better.”

“Ivy, I think you’re missing the point,” Demetri muttered, but not butting into the conversation. Ivy was on the highway to detention but he knew there wasn’t much he could say to save her from herself.

Honey’s eyes widened as she heard her name enter the air. She glanced nervously between Ivy and Mr. Fuller pleading in her mind to not be dragged into this argument. She then looked over to her weapon partner with concern in her eyes. Igor did need bandages and it would also give her an excuse to leave the room and not be a part of the argument. Seeing the opportunity, she took it. Honey turned on her heels and ran out of the gym and made her way towards the dispensary.

Professor Hakoda sighed rather drastically. He really didn’t want to get into too much of an argument right there because he still had a bleeding student and the remainder of the students would be finishing their laps pretty quickly. “If you have a problem with my taking over the class, you can take it up with Lord Death after class is done.” That was really all he wanted to say on the matter.

Ivy glared at the Professor, her hands clenched into tight fists. Oh they were far from done. Ivy was about to open her mouth to give him a piece of her mind when she felt a hand on her arm and turned to see Demetri shaking his head at her..

“You might want to consider picking your battles Ivy.” Demetri commented. “I mean, pick less battles. I know you want to pick all of them but that’s too many. Just saying.”

Ivy bristled at the idea of turning the other cheek. This teacher insulted her methods and took away the class that was rightfully hers. Backing down felt cowardly. She knew that Demetri’s advice, while laced with sarcasm, was sincere though. She also knew that if she chose to escalate things that he would still support her, despite it being against his judgement. Ivy decided to listen to her best friend though, as she let out a puff of air. She could still feel the rage bubbling up inside her, but she would hold onto it, and unleash it when the time came.

“Fine.” Ivy muttered. “The class is yours for now. I still have my personal trainees I need to whip into shape later anyway.”

As the tension was slowly - very slowly - simmering away, Kassana managed to finish her laps albeit while struggling to stay on her feet. Her legs felt like rubber and she was sweating more than she would’ve expected, but she’d finished every last lap that had been assigned to her. Her breathing was audible and her words were breathy, but she made her way over to the teacher and her friends and asked, “What are we going to be working on next?” The intensity of her breaths actually pulled her skin in tight enough that her ribs were visible. It wasn’t the prettiest sight.

Hearing her question, Hakoda replied, “Ivy, did you have any drills planned for after the laps? We can probably still go through what you had planned for the most part.” He just needed to be there as added supervision… more or less.

Ivy raised her eyebrow at the teacher. Was that supposed to be his idea of offering her an olive branch? On one hand she wanted to reject the notion since it seemed to much like pity for him wrenching control from her. On the other hand she wanted to train these weaklings until they reached their full potential. It was always satisfying to her anyway. She gave a huff, before turning to the class and pretending that the teacher wasn't even there. “Now that you’re done with your laps I need everyone to find a partner! If your weapon partner or meister is here I suggest pairing up with them since this drill will help strengthen your bond through rigorous training!”

Hearing the word ‘partner’ caused Igor to look around for Honey. However, the little girl was nowhere to be seen. He scanned over the room again but still there was no sign of her. He tilted his head sideways and spun around in a quick circle to make sure she wasn’t hiding behind him. His spin caused his eye to once again notice the blood that flooded the ground. Under his mask the cannibal licked his lips and slowly lowered himself toward the pool beneath him. Pointing out a finger he made a trail through the red liquid, gathering up as much as he could.

Honey breathed heavily as she ran back into the gym, successfully retrieving some bandages. It was rather easy to get them since the door had been broken down, she sweatdropped at the thought. She looked over to see Igor running his finger through the pool of blood below him. Instantly Honey knew what he was going to do. “IGOR NO! IGOR STOP!” Honey yelled at her psycho and began bolting toward him.

The scene seemed to happen in slow motion. Igor lifted blood-soaked his finger off the ground as Honey screamed at him to stop. His hand moved up toward his head, his finger sliding underneath his mask. At this point his meister had reached his side, the little girl jumped and grabbed onto his arm. She hung off the man’s bicep in an attempt to pull his hand down but she was unable to affect his movement. “Get that OUT of your mouth!” She commanded him as she watched her psycho lick the blood off his finger. “Igor!” She yelled once more.

Once he was sure his finger was licked clean Igor finally turned to acknowledge the tiny girl hanging off of his arm. He smiled at her from underneath his mask. Honey pouted at him in response but let go of the man’s arm and dropped down to the floor. Fumbling around a little with the bandages in her hand she walked around Igor to look at his back. Igor’s head followed her around him, he tried to turn when she disappeared from his view. “Stay still, Igor.” Honey told him and surprisingly he listened. Honey sighed when she looked at his back, she had seen worse on him but this still wasn’t good. She began to wrap the bandages around him and she reached her arms around the psycho in a sort of hug but couldn’t get her arm’s far around around to actually make progress with the bandages.

Ivy watched as Honey struggled to bandage Igor. She sighed heavily as she stomped towards them. “Here,” Ivy ripped the bandages out of Honey’s hands. I’ll do it.” She turned to Igor and did a quick but surprisingly effective job bandaging him up. “There. Now you Mister Psychopath are going on a TIMEOUT! I can’t have you wrecking anything else! Now go to the corner and THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!!!”

“If he’s even capable of that.”[ Demetri muttered as Igor sulked as he stomped towards his corner. The psycho crossed his arms and collapsed into a sitting position, glaring out at the other students who got have to have fun.

“Now,” Ivy turned to Honey and rubbed her chin in thought. “Since you can’t partner up with your weapon partner… you can be partners with me!” Ivy proclaimed, pointing at herself dramatically.

Instantly the little girl had stars in her eyes. She got to partner up with IVY?! She let out a little squeal in her excitement. “Really?! YAY!!” Honey squealed, stamping her feet in a little circle to express her excitement further.

Ivy had the smuggest look on her face as Honey basked in her glory. “That’s right, and with me as your partner you can truly attain greatness. Just like I did.”

Honey stood staring at her glorious idol. “Wooooow! Ivy you’re AMAZING!” Honey just fueled the woman’s ego further. She wanted to be just like Ivy! So strong, and brave, and wonderful, and confident!

Demetri raised his eyebrow at his two friends. “Well then.” He turned to Kassana. “Do you want to be partners? Cause I think my meister is already taken.”

Kassana had been watching things unfold and scanning for anyone who she might be able to partner with at the same time. Somewhere in all that looking around, she’d almost forgotten that Demetri was standing right there. She couldn’t really blame herself, though. After all, anyone would’ve expected him and Ivy to partner together. “Oh. Uhm, sure,” she answered. “I would’ve expected you and Ivy to partner together, but if that’s not the case, we can definitely work together.” Even though she’d been done running for at least a minute or two by that point, Kassana was still breathing a bit heavier than normal and the words had taken some of the breath out of her.

“Yeah, Ivy and I have bonded enough honestly.” Demetri drawled. “Her and Honey are a good pair. Even if Honey boosts Ivy’s ego wayyyy too much.”

However, then she realized they still didn’t know what they were doing. Looking towards Ivy, Kassana called out to her, “Ivy! What are we doing after we partner up?”

“Good question Kassana!” Ivy called out to her before addressing the class. “We are going to do partner push ups! I need every pair to face each other and get into the partner pushup position. Everytime you and your partner come up from a push up, you need to high five each other while staying in your position, before you can do another push up. As partners it is your job to both encourage your partner and to make sure they are doing there push ups properly. I don’t want to see any hanging butts or anyone sticking their booty in the air! YOU HEAR ME! You gotta make sure your partner does these push ups right, cause otherwise they DON’T DESERVE TO BE HERE! NOW GET STARTED! I want you all to start with fifty pushups!”

Hakoda glared at Ivy and she growled in annoyance. “Fine! Two sets of twenty with a break in between those sets. But don’t break for too long!”

Collab with: Lady Warlock Lady Warlock DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo

Phayne Phayne simj26 simj26 JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs AllHailDago AllHailDago CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Hanarei Hanarei Refaulted Refaulted

Can't see me
Can't see me

Can't see me
giphy.gif

full

Ceil's gaze constantly shifted between Ivy and the new arrival Professor Fuller; both of which seemed to be chastising him for his antics; an act of which Ceil did not comprehend. Anywhere and everywhere he had been prior to the DWMA, the course of action he had decided to take would have been deemed acceptable, if not encouraged so why was it any different here? Was it not normal to treat violence with violence? To solve a dishonourable act with a fitting punishment to the assailant?. Ceil merely acted upon the teachings of his past, a torturous education which emphasised survival of the fittest; an eye for an eye. Thus why was he now being portrayed as the villain of this whole ordeal? Surely he was the hero of the situation and Igor the villain? So why was he currently the one receiving treatment and Ceil the one in trouble?

Ceil's gaze fluttered over to the bleeding Igor and more closely to his wounds as Professor Fuller continued his argument, his focus Ivy who had now retorted with her own disagreement to the whole situation, as for what that particular reason was, Ceil paid it no heed or to be more precise, the swirling tempest of confusion presently engulfing his inner thoughts had not allowed him the opportunity to even care about why she was now directing her anger towards the Teacher. It was only when he heard the term 'Backstabber' that his eyes shot away from Igor's wounds and fixated themselves upon Ivy, her remark striking a chord inside of the silent assailant. Even now despite his concerns, Ceil could feel the tips of his finger itch as if longing for the transformation into bladed tips. 'I'm not a backstabber' he thought to himself, biting his tongue as his brows furrowed and he continued to glare at Ivy; the implications being that he was someone who was untrustworthy, a traitor and a hypocrite; this was a comment against his honour as a fighter. His actions were spurned on in good faith, the hero sent to stop the rampaging beast from causing further harm, that's all it was.. that's all he wanted.. this whole charade that it turned out to be was simply mind boggling, as if reality now favoured the villain as opposed to the good guys... and Ceil was now a good guy.. or at least trying to be.

Knowing that he would not get any answers from the two guilty of causing this inner turmoil he was feeling, Ceil instead returned his his attention towards the two wounds along the back of Igor; wounds that were meant to subdue the beast and quash the rampage that he was causing. Had he meant to kill, then his approach would have been far more lethal, a snip at the neck of the beast would have suffices, severing the neck at the bone... surely these guys currently shouting at him would have been aware of this.. surely they would have known that if he had intended to kill, then he would have... so why?.. Why was he being seen as the bad guy here?.. Ceil grasped either side of his head with his blood soaked hands, the snow white hair now turning a shade of crimson red and inadvertently painting him in a darker and more villainous hue to those still watching this scene.

Slowly building up the strength, he pushed himself back up onto his feet and dusted himself off; turning his back towards the chaos and silently walking away from the scene, ignoring the plethora of gazes many of the other students had given him; a few of which began to whisper among themselves about Ceil's choice of actions; none of which seemed to defend him. Ceil grimaced, his fist tightening as he heard a few ill flavoured whispers; this simply was not fair. He couldn't understand this hate, nor could he accept that these 'talkative' individuals had not chosen to act against the real perpetrator, did they not come here to stop Kishin and villains?

Confusion and inner turmoil continued to grow within him, at least until the faint sound of someone running after him tingled his ears followed by the patting on his back. To his surprise, Tsuki had followed after him, a grin spread wide across her face though Ceil knew that the smile hid pain; Ceil's eyes being drawn towards her wrist. he had noticed how she had fallen earlier.

"Ciel, wasn’t it? That was a darn good drubbing you gave that hunk a’ meat. Would’ve helped but, I probably wouldn't have mattered much. You heading somewhere? Because I probably need to go see the nurse about this. Think you could head over with me?”

Judging by the reaction of everyone else, it seemed pretty clear what was going to happen to him once he entered Lord Deaths office; apparently considering how he was being chastised and portrayed, it seemed it was normal to punish justice in this organisation... if he was already in the deep end of the pool, then he saw no harm in prolonging the inevitable just a little longer. His instructions aside, Ceil had chosen to take up arms as a response to Tsuki being assaulted by Igor, thus it was duty to see that she receive the proper care after the fact.

Looking her back in the eye, Ceil nodded his head slightly and began to walk out; assuming Tsuki would follow behind. He'd have offered her a hand to the infirmary, but considering they were still stained with Igor's blood, he thought it best not to.​

full
fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

simj26 simj26 (Interaction)
DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo (mention Igor)
thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl (Mention Ivy)
Lady Warlock Lady Warlock (Mention Npc chars)

Virgo Capri
“And HOW DARE YOU TAKE A PHONE OUT DURING MY FITNESS CLASS!?"

Say what now?

Before Virgo could even process just who his instructor was yelling at now, a large shadow loomed over him before his phone was roughly yanked away by an equally large hand. Eyes wide, Virgo whirled around to see her glaring down at him. With puckered up lips and a blank look, Virgo could only lean back as she began to yell loudly at him. He would've told her the reason WHY he had to pull out his phone, but for some reason, his conscious was preventing him from doing it...wait. Virgo scratched his head. If his conscious felt bad about it, wouldn't it let him speak to explain himself? ...Hey! Wouldn't that apply to the library too?! Virgo hummed, his mind now completely distracted, not noticing the impending fight about to happen between Warden and Ivy. He didn't want to seem narcissistic, but Virgo would say he had pretty good morals, which meant for an equally as good conscious! Which meant...it couldn't be it preventing him from talking!

A startling discovery indeed! But was it from something he ate? No...he didn't recall eating anything besides a cup of ramen back in his room. And it DEFINITELY couldn't have been Naia or the Neil guy! The more Virgo thought about, the more confused he got! Then what was it then?! It wasn't like his voice could've just disappeared like ma-GREAT PROFESSOR THOMAS' BOXERS! That little thingy the librarian did! It must've stopped Virgo from talking! Virgo closed his eyes and nodded, smiling at his deduction! Alright! So, all he had to do was apologize and get his voice back and ready to unleash lines of JUSTICE! Virgo opened his eyes and grinned widely before pumping his fists. Alright! He was ready to train now! And NOTHING, and he meant it this time, NOTHING will distract him!

= Five minutes of JUSTICE later =

Several things were distracting him right now.

Yelling, shoving, stabbing, and more yelling was the basic Capri summary of what just happened in front of the young vigilante's eyes. Scrunching up his lips, he could only watch as the masked person, as well as others, left the gymnasium. Virgo didn't really like the idea of violence, which was an odd opinion considering he was literally at a school trained to fight creatures who's whole gimmick was darkness and violence. Of course, with Kishin, he was beginning to realize it might become a necessity. But he just couldn't stand the sight of violence against humans. Especially if those humans were DWMA students/future potential friends of JUSTICE! Didn't the mask guy know that wasn't the way? That it was more important to try and quell those who commit crimes of injustice rather than immediately attack and cause more violence?! Virgo huffed. He hated to admit it, but there just might be some students who didn't know proper JUSTICE! He wished he could find some way to teach them, maybe help them learn and do JUSTICE alongside them! But how could he get a group of people to meet up in one room in preferable time periods?

...wait...didn't clubs do that....?

....Clubs. JUSTICE. Clubs and JUSTICE. Clubs of JUSTICE! THE JUSTICE CLUB!

Virgo grinned widely! He could make a club of JUSTICE for anyone to join! The answer was right there! It'd take some posters, tape, lots of staples, and a root beer or two, but he could do it! His thoughts were broken away from Ivy's loud voice, causing him to turn and tilt his head. Partners? Push-ups? ...Oh! He needed a partner for push-ups! ...But who to choose? He looked around the room, searching for a partner before his eyes landed on Adrika. Walking up to her, he tapped her on the shoulder and pointed at her and himself several times.

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Mentioned: Phayne Phayne thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl Hanarei Hanarei DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo

Misaki Tamashi

Misaki didn't quite understand all that happened in so short a time. To be honest she did kind of trip and fall down towards the start of the chaos. One minute the big possible new friend was jumping towards her with fists of love, the next she was tripping and falling end over end for ten or twenty feet while he was being stabbed or something. Then there was yelling, and screaming, and thoughts of different colors that cheese shouldn't be... that last bit might just have been Misaki actually. Ok, it was just Misaki, but it should've been more than her, right? She thought so at least.

She sat up with an angry huff. No one asked her if SHE was okay?! Rude. Just plain RUDE! She balled up her fists and puffed up to her biggest, meanest, most angriest look she could from her five foot two frame. She started to march over to where the group was gathering up. Then someone shouted about push-ups with partners and Misaki immediately changed to excited. She looked all around for a proper match before her eyes landed on a small, pretty, young, black-haired girl who had to be like, a foot shorter than Misaki. Small and pretty, but here? She must be super tough like Misaki! Pretty and small means power, it's just the truth.

Misaki began to make a beeline straight to her, but stopped short when she heard the teacher-maybenottheteacher-student girl say they'd be partners. Misaki stepped back with a bit of a bummed expression and just got into push up position by herself. She started doing push ups slow at first, but quickened her pace suddenly. One close enough to her could here her muttering under her breath between high fiving herself after each push up. "Not like I wanted to be partners with her anyway!"

simj26 simj26 Phayne Phayne Lady Warlock Lady Warlock DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Hanarei Hanarei

Drago Tessel
Chaos. That was about the only way Drago could describe everything that happened from the time he started his laps to the current moment in time. First he got utterly run over by the same psycho who squashed his cake. This left him sprawled on the floor with a pounding headache from hitting his head and just enough energy to sit up to watch the same psycho get stabbed in the back by the white haired boy Drago had waved to minutes before. There was a lot of blood and shouting, particularly from Ivy, before a professor finally showed up to take control. From there, he only barely gathered what happened because the pain in his head causing his ears to ring and making it hard to hear the talking.

Drago did hear the next set of orders Ivy barked out, though, and forced himself up unto his feet while stumbling a little bit. He wasn't sure who he was going to partner up with, but he looked around for Adrika first. When he spotted the boy she was talking to earlier with her, he turned away and looked for a different partner. "I have no idea who to partner with and my heads killing me." He grumbled to himself while he wandered into the group of students. He did spot a girl who was doing her push-ups all alone... So he wandered over towards her.

"Um... Excuse me." He spoke to the girl, who had blonde hair and light blue eyes, as she did her push-ups at a rather quick rate. "I don't mean to interrupt, but would you possibly like a partner to do these 'partner push-ups' instead of doing them all by yourself? I think it would be a lot more fun!" He questioned, trying to sound friendly and cheerful as he could with his head still feeling like it was being hit by a sledgehammer repeatedly. He smiled and hoped it didn't look forced.

Daemon Alexanders

Daemon had been quietly participating in the class. When they were told to run laps, Daemon simply did a leisurely jog as he went over what had happened between him, Warren, and Kaori. He really hadn't meant the girl any harm, but she had still struck him. Normally, it was only an opponent who would hit him, or Zyra when he did something wrong, or his mentor. His face still stung a little bit from where she had slapped him, and he rubbed it lightly. He had stopped crying now, though, as this wasn't the worst physical pain to happen. However, the action definitely hurt his feelings, and ever since the trip to California Daemon had been feeling more sensitive. The image of his fa-

'Forget about that'

The thought Daemon had instantly erased from his mind. He blinked a few times and shook his head. Right now, he had to focus on the class. He had skipped out on his training regimen over the last two days, so he had to make up for it here, at least.

And the class was going rather well until the two students started fighting. Daemon recognized Igor, as who couldn't know the hulking mass of a student walking the halls. Zyra always told him to try to keep interaction with him to a small amount, but he never understood why. Sure, he seemed just a tiny bit crazy, but everyone was a little crazy at the D.W.M.A, right? The second student Daemon didn't know, but he seemed to be a weapon as well. And definitely skilled at fighting. The whole fight was actually very interesting to watch, as Daemon reached into his pocket and pulled out a jawbreaker and popped it into his mouth, sucking on it as he watched. When the two finally broke up, Daemon's mouth turned down into a pout, as he was really enjoying how the fight wasn't something as boring as the normal school fights.

When the actual teacher for the class entered and began to handle the class normally alongside Ivy, Daemon looked around, seeing people pair up for the next exercise. Daemon looked around, trying to see if there was anyone without a partner. Really, he didn't enjoy group exercise unless it was sparring, but he guessed that after what had happened, there would be no sparring in the class to avoid any more fights. Which sucked, really.

Professor Hakoda Fuller
Once the drill had been set and the limits of it were fair enough, Professor Hakoda took over as supervisor of the exercise since Ivy seemed to plan on actually participating in it. It wasn’t a problem at all, though.

Watching, he tried to give the students an opportunity to partner up on their own and create opportunities to possibly meet new people, but when it started to take a little longer than it should have, Hakoda decided that there was no harm in him pairing some of the students up. Walking among the students, he found those who were close to each other and started partnering them up.

Honey was already with Ivy.

Kassana and Demetri already seemed to have paired themselves together.

Warren and Kaori would no doubt work together.

Malacai and Isaac would also be partners since they were partners. Hakoda actually doubted that neither would really be ok with working with anyone else.

“Adrika. Virgo. You two can work together,” he instructed, gesturing towards the two of them and suggesting that they get started.

“Misaki, you can work with Drago,” he called out to the girl who had already started doing pushups on her own.

“Aiko, you can work with Erica,” Professor Hakoda decided. “And Grace, you’ll partner with Daemon.”

He was fairly certain that covered everyone, but his eyes scanned the room to make sure he hadn’t left anyone out.

thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen Hanarei Hanarei CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Refaulted Refaulted AllHailDago AllHailDago JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Misaki Tamashi & Drago Tessel

Collab with the one and only Dragon Friendo, AllHailDago AllHailDago
GfGvEyW.gif
Misaki had been laser focused! Super, ultra, mega focused! So very focused that the world might have exploded then and there had she focused any harder than she was. Then that concentration was SHATTERED by some guy talking to her suddenly. She missed her next self given high five, instead landing face first into the gym floor. She huffed out an extended exhalation and sat up to rub at her sore nose. She gave the diminutive boy a squinty eyed glare over her hand covered nose. He seemed polite, but he totally snuck up on her and made her lose her rhythm and rhyme!

The teacher yelled out about her partnering up with a dragon or maybe it was Drago? She couldn’t hear right because her nose was hurt. She tilted her head at the “nice” boy and asked in a squished, nasally voice, “Are you Dragon or dragon or whatever?”

Drago started a little when the girl landed on her face on the floor. He wondered if she was okay, though that diminished a little when she sat back up and did not seem to be bleeding. A good sign at least. “Yeah, that’s me. It’s Drago though.” He answered, and then continued on, “You must be Misaki then?” He had been paying slight attention when the professor called out to them at least. “Sorry about interrupting. Are you okay?” He finished talking with that, concern filtering into his voice a little.

She squinted harder, the image of the boy becoming blurry and thin. “Okay? OKAY?!” She stood up, towering an entire INCH above the boy. “Yea I’m fine!” she said with cheer as she let go of her nose, a cheesy grin spreading across her face. “HOWEVER, whether or not you will be must be put to the test. Only the truly sturdy can withstand my power and energy for more than a few mere minutes! I must see if you can.”

She reached into a pocket inside her jacket and put something into her other hand. She extended both hands to the boy, opening them to reveal in the left hand a white chocolate candy and in the right hand a dark chocolate candy. “Choose wisely, for you are being judged!” She said this in the barest of whispers. Or at least, as close as she tended to get towards a whisper.

He flinched slightly at Misaki’s yelling so close to his face. That was not a good combination with his ongoing headache. However, his pain was quickly forgotten when the girl’s test began. His eyes widened a little when he was presented with not one, but TWO different sweets. Both of which were very good sweets. And he had to choose one? He looked at both options silently, from a distance at first and then right up close. The more he looked, the harder the choice became.

“But they’re both so good! Why pick just one?” He finally replied, stepping away from his close observation of the candies. “This one’s got that bittersweetness to it, which is really good” He pointed to the dark chocolate candy, “and that one’s usually got a rich, sweet taste. Which is also really good. I can’t decide.” He finished his answer, his gaze focused on Misaki instead of the candies now.

Misaki nodded solemnly as Drago decided he couldn't choose. “I see, I see. You…. Pass!” She rocked back and forth from her heels to her toes. “Only the truly worthy would be unable to choose from such wonderful choices. Here, here take them both, push up buddy!” She held out both candies with more exuberance than before. “Gotta keep your energy up after all! Sugar is great for that!”

Drago grinned and took the candies from Misaki. He slipped them into his pocket to eat after the exercise was over. “Thanks!” He glanced around the gym for a second, then looked back to the girl. “We should get started.” He offered the suggestion, but really didn’t wait for agreement from Misaki. He had already dropped to the floor by the time he finished talking and was ready to go.

Misaki beamed as Drago took the candies and pocketed them. Normally she'd worry that they'd get melted and the candy would be wasted. However, he seemed to know the true way of sweets appreciation so she didn't worry. Instead she dropped to push up position with a divine fervor. “ALRIGHT! You count for me and I'll count for you! Ready? Alrightnowgo!!” With a rushed last few words she began wildly doing what some might call pushups. She trusted Drago would count properly.

He grinned and nodded, immediately counting the wild ‘pushups’ Misaki was pumping out. He kept a rapt attention on his pushup partner, so as not to miss any pushups in his counting. As soon as Misaki was done, he told her the count and then started his own pushups. He didn’t go quite as fast as Misaki did, but they were still pretty quick pushups and it wasn’t picture perfect form either. He got close enough. He was just as positive that Misaki would count correctly as well. This exercise was a piece of cake for the pair of them.

Tags: N/A

In1MOS5.gif

Aiko Selmatu Axel Grace and Hunter Grace
Aiko grinned a bit as her mind had already been at work awt the mentioning of doing the push up high fives. She could easily work with both Grace and Erika. All she had to do was do her pushups quicker. When they each came up she could easily give them both a high five pushing off the ground to meet each of their high fives. It was such a great idea that had both the perk of working with both girls as well as making her look that much more awesome in the process! She was more than excited to do it until her name got called out shifting her out of her daydream and suddenly finding herself assigned only to Erica.

But… but it would of been so cool…. And I would of been able to show off how great I am…. She thought pouting a bit at her grand scheme being foiled by Professor Hakoda. While she had taken the class mostly to shy away from the resonance class, she had hoped she would of gotten a chance to make herself look great in front of others. Instead it seemed like it would be some boring exercise routine where she wouldn’t get to shine like she wanted.

“Ah well… let’s go Erica! Let’s just do fifty like we were originally told!” She spoke excited more than eager to go not really thinking if Erica was onboard to do such a thing. She had a habit of getting out of hand very quickly with how energetic she could be when she was amped up.

Without protest, Grace went over to work with her new partner. She didn’t have a problem working with different people. After all, being a team of three, they’d probably have to get used to splitting up for certain things anyway. Seeing as how Erica was so attached to her old partner Aiko, she didn’t want to break that up. Erica, on the other hand, had a little more trouble with that. She felt really bad that Grace wasn’t able to reunite with her old partner yet and that she didn’t really have anyone else really close to her outside of them. To her it felt kind of lonely, but before she could say anything, Grace had already walked off. Grace was always being such a good sister.

Aiko started bouncing on her feet as if her energy was cascading off her. She, seemed more than excited now having gotten over her initial idea having all but been extinguished. She still saw plenty of chances for her to show off. Her excitement unfortunately made it difficult to tell Grace wasn’t as happy about the situation. Her eyes fixated on Erica as quickly shot down onto the ground into pushup position.

“Alright! Let’s go!” She spoke lowering herself down in the pushup position before quickly popping herself back up. Despite her rushed speed she had managed to keep a steady form with it. Actively exercising and doing plenty of pushups on her own time made it quite a trivial feat for her to do properly. She hesitated getting up awaiting for Erica to be up before she would push herself off the ground to try to give a double high five, whether Erica attempted the same thing that was entirely up to her.

Erica was a little distracted at first as they started the drill. She was trying to see if her sister was getting along okay. However, when she noticed Aiko was trying to do something with her, she blushed a bit and said, “O-oh, sorry.” Erica tried to go faster and keep up with Aiko, and then she tried to do the high five thing, too, but she was really struggling with it.

Aiko looked towards Erica seeing as she seemed to be having a little trouble with the high five. She smiled at her not at all seeming to mind. As much as of an ego trip Aiko might have, she wasn’t one for leaving someone in the dust. She might not like to make herself look bad but she wasn’t the type that liked dragging along others either.

“I mean we can probably just do one handed if you prefer… if you want to use both hands you just need to push up really fast and then lift your hands up real quickly! You just need to focus on aiming for a certain spot! Use your upward momentum and BAM you got it! If not its okay, Its just an awesome thing I can do now I’m sure with practice you can do too!” She spoke slowing down purposely to help make sure she could get it. She lifted her hand up after doing a push up keeping herself lifted by one hand giving her partner a thumbs up as if to encourage her forward.

“O-okay, I’ll try,” just like old times, Erica was trying her best to better herself so that she could help Aiko, her meister, shine. She still wasn’t doing a perfect job, but she was getting better. Despite her best effort, though, she still wasn’t quite as good as Aiko, which just made Aiko look that much better.

Meanwhile, when Grace separated from her group, she walked up to her class partner with a bright smile and said, “Hi, I’m Axel Grace, It’s nice to meet you!”

Hanarei Hanarei Refaulted Refaulted

Kassana Silverstream, Demetri Voclain, Ivy Landvik and Honey Mitskuni
Kassana and Demetri walked over to a clear enough space for them to get started with the exercise while some of their classmates did the same. Others seemed to be focusing on other things, but that wasn’t really for either weapon student to worry about at the time. All they had to worry about was getting through this exercise in one piece. For Kassana, that was a thing that sounded a lot easier than it was likely going to be. She was still breathing heavily from the laps she’d run and she was beginning to regret not stopping and taking a quick break while Professor Hakoda had been talking. That wasn’t anything she could change now, though.

She got down onto her hands and knees and then shifted herself to be in a push-up position. Even holding herself upright had her arms already quivering, but she was determined. “I’m ready whenever you are, Demetri.”

Demetri smiled when he heard the determination in Kassana’s voice. “This is going to be a pian. But it’s the only way to get stronger.” He got down in the push-up position in front of her. “Let’s do this.”

Chuckling slightly, Kassana remarked, “Now you sound like Ivy.” It was in a friendly tone, though. Obviously.

“Shit, she’s rubbing off on me, that’s not a good sign.” Demetri did a mock shudder. “She has a point sometimes though. Let’s not put off this torture any longer.” Demetri bent his arms and lowered himself into a perfect push-up. After years training with his meister he had perfected his form because Ivy would usually stomp on his back if he got it wrong.

Kassana’s laughter continued until it was time to actually get to work. Seeing Demetri get started was enough of a cue for her to start as well and although her arms were shaky, Kassana also managed to lower herself to the ground without completely collapsing, and then she pushed herself back up and reached out with one hand. Her eyes folded into a grimace at the pain of holding herself up with only one hand, but she was almost positive she could get through it.

As they high-fived, Kassana counted, “One.”

The two of them quickly found a rhythm and it was a fairly steady one. It wasn’t break-neck paced like it probably would’ve have to have been if Ivy had been supervising them directly, but that was probably better for the both of them in the end. They took turns counting with each high five and slowly got closer to finishing their first set. Kassana’s arms remained shaky through it all, though, and her pace slowed as they progressed as well. They got to high-five number 17, and then there was a subtle slap to the gym floor… it wasn’t quite clear exactly what it was and Demetri couldn’t see it.

“Eighteen.” Demetri counted, reaching out for a high-five. When Kassana’s hand didn’t meet his he wrinkled his forehead in confusion. “Ah, Kassana? Eighteen? You doing okay? Is this too much for you?” He reached out in front of him until he found Kassana’s shoulder and shook it lightly. “Kassana?” Concern started to seep into Demetri’s voice. Kassana’s shoulder felt limp and she wasn’t saying anything. Something was wrong, something was REALLY wrong. “HEY IVY!” Demetri got down on his knees in front of Kassana. “I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!”

While Kassana and Demetri had been keeping a steady pace with push ups, Ivy had been pushing Honey to her limit. “Come on Honey!” Ivy yelled as she reached out for another high-five. “Who cares what the teacher says, we can do double what everyone else is doing and get even stronger!”

“O-Okay! Y-yeah!” Honey agreed with Ivy but was the little girl was really struggling to lift herself off the ground. Her arms felt like noodles but there was no way she could let Ivy down!

Just as they were about to do even more push-ups, Ivy heard her weapon partner call for her. Her head whipped around like something out of the exorcist. “WHAT THE HELL’S GOING ON?!” Honey looked up, too, in alarm but as the two of them sprang to their feet, Ivy in her haste accidently knocked Honey back down to the ground.

Not noticing her young fallen pupil, Ivy ran to check on her other fallen pupil. By the time Ivy made it over to them, Demetri had managed to get Kassana onto her back with her head in his lap. Ivy dropped down next to them and placed two fingers on the side of Kassana’s neck, looking for a pulse.

“She’s got a pulse but it’s really fast. Dammit, I’m not a doctor so I don’t know what’s wrong. What happened?” She turned to Demetri, her face and voice stern.

“I don’t know.” Demetri’s usually monotone voice was strained with stress. “She just collapsed while we were doing pushups.”

“This isn’t normal.” Ivy reached down and slide her arms underneath Kassana and picked her up. “I’m taking her to the nurse. EVERYONE ELSE KEEP GOING!” Ivy shouted to all the students looking on.

“Wait! Wait! I’m coming too!” Honey finally spoke up, having recovered from being completely shoved over. She was not about to let one of her friends be in pain for any reason, she had to think or find some way to help!

“Me too.” Demetri stood up and brushed himself off.

Ivy looked at her two friends for a moment then sighed. “Fine. But only because the two of you have a private training session with me later. Now let’s go!” Ivy took off at a brisk pace, not even looking to see if they were following her.

Demetri reached out blindly and found Honey’s hand and the two of them followed Ivy to the infirmary.

Igor….however...was now left…alone...

Adrika Cooper & Virgo Capri

Collab with Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
GfGvEyW.gif
Adrika, for one, was completely oblivious to everything going on around her outside of the boy in front of her trying to communicate with her. The sudden appearance of a phone made her wonder why he couldn’t just talk to her himself. She shrugged that off in favor of reading what the boy had written. “Your name is…” She started reading aloud, before the phone was oh so rudely ripped away. She caught the name ‘Virgo’ but at was about it as he attention was redirected to the shouting lady with scary green hair.

Her new friend got a punishment for having his phone out. That just wouldn’t do. Not at all. “I’ll do the push-ups she assigned with you! That just wasn’t fair!” She decided with a nod, and was about to start off on them, when utter chaos erupted around them. Lots of blood was spilled and an actual teacher showed up to take over. Why was there so much fighting? And why wasn’t she involved?! Adrika just didn’t understand it. Her eyes narrowed at the teacher who had showed up. Professor Fuller it looked like, and he didn’t seem very happy. The loud green haired lady didn’t seem happy either. Nobody looked very happy. That just wasn’t right. Classes like this were supposed to be fun!

She was still trying to comprehend what happened when the next assignment was announced. Partner push-ups. She could get behind that. Adrika turned to Virgo when he tapped her shoulder and nodded excitedly in agreement to being his partner. “This is gonna be fun!” She exclaimed loudly, fist pumping the air in the process.

Virgo grinned widely. Hahaha! With his new friend/training partner at his side, this exercise was going to be easy! Virgo pumped his fist along with her and gave her a thumbs-up. Now, who should go first? Virgo thought about this. He could go first! That'd be easier! Virgo pointed to himself and then the floor, trying to indicate the suggestion of him going first.

Adrika followed Virgo’s pointing, then nodded. “We should start, yeah. I thiink we’re supposed to do them at the same time or something like that though. I think the lady in charge said something about high fives in between.” She stated with a shrug. There was no reaction from Adrika when the professor said something to the pair of them about working together. They already planned to anyway. The small girl dropped down to the floor, directly across from where Virgo would likely end up. She waited for Virgo to join her, then grinned. “Ready?”

Virgo tilted his head. Really? At the same time? ...whelp! There's nothing wrong with that! If anything, partnership was one of the many steps of JUSTICE! A brief smile of pride beamed onto his face, his thoughts traveling to Naia. Not to mention high fives! He LOVED high fives! He loved basically any kind of friendly physical contact. Virgo was broken out of his thoughts by the professor, nodding quickly at his words! Perfect! They were already one step ahead! Noticing Adrika getting ready, Virgo dropped and gave her his own grin. 'Ready!’ He thought.

She nodded in return to Virgo’s grin and started their activity with the first push-up of the set. Her form was near-perfect, though that was to be expected from somebody as active as she was. It was a fairly quick push-up and she held out her hand for a high-five from Virgo back at the top. While this was going on, she was also dwelling on the fact that it was too quiet between them now. “What to talk about, huh? It’s gotta be something interesting...” Her voice was about as much of a whisper as she could get and she wasn’t really asking Virgo. She was talking to herself, like most crazy people do.

It turned out she really didn’t need to think of anything to say, as the pair were able to crunch out their first set of push-ups fairly quickly. After a short break, they started again and were just about to finish their last push-ups when another student had a medical emergency, throwing more chaos into the class. Adrika finished up and then jumped to her feet, her eyes zapping immediately to the large psychopath left behind by the group. “Oh no…” She toned, her usually cheery and loud voice toned down as she remembered the carnage of earlier. This wasn’t good...

Tags: N/A

In1MOS5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread