• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It was after the blonde that Umiko was carried into the classroom Snoring and drooling her mind was gone and her body had shut down into a sleep mode that not even the loudest alarm clock could wake her from. As she snored head back drool dripping out of her mouth another sound emitted from her. "Grrrr... Guuuurgggle...." Her stomach was empty having used whatever she had for breakfast for energy, with another tummy grumble she awoke wiping her face snickering slightly to the woman who was being used as a cushion by the blonde girl who Umiko assumed came after the test. She stretched and stood up smacking her lips loudly. "I'm hungry." She said slowly getting to her feet, her muscles ached and she knew she would be stronger the next time around her quirk would be activated.

Umiko looked around and saw pizza boxes, it didn't look like anyone was in a rush to grab a slice but the grumbles erupting from her stomach more often were a clear sign she wasn't about to wait for anyone. Umiko slowly made her way to the cheesy tower of pizza grabbing a healthy amount of the top box before finding a chair with a desk. Eating looking like she was half awake. She had fun in the exam and felt like the others she hadn't seen in the exam missed out on the excitement but who cared about that right now? She looked over to see a girl around her age sit on what she assumed was a chauffeur of some sort. It made her snort. as she went back to her seat and didn't so much as eat the three slices of pizza as she savagely tore into them like she was starved She looked around the classroom to all the familiar faces. "Who carried me back to homeroom?" she asked surveying while stuffing her face with the last of the crust she had from the pizza that seemed to be free for the taking.

• Nathan Wolf
    Nathan had made a pitstop to the men's room and wash his sweaty face. The refreshing water soothed him, but not enough to kill his craving. He looked around for anybody entering and thought about smoking indoors, but it would be a hassle needing to air out then be judged. It wasn't high school but it was certainly an astounding university. Publicity stunts like smoking would probably get him kicked out if he advanced. However, after the exam, it had him second guess if he even could be a hero. Yes, he succeeded, but he didn't feel worthy. The way Chisuke accepted him was too easy and he didn't even put in much work. If anything, Umiko did everything and if not for her, he would be a failure. Nathan paused staring at the sink while holding the edges. A moment of self-reflection. If he were to have failed...he would be failing his grandfather and at life. The depressing notion irked the male into proceeding with his decision. He walked out of the restroom meeting his classmates. Lupe greeted him with a wave. "There you are, are you coming in?" The redhead looks away pensive, "in a bit. I'm going for a smoke." He said and turns in the opposite direction where he made his way outside and leans against the wall shaded by the sun. He fumbles into his pockets popping a stick and lighting up his menthol. He flicks his custom lighter off and inhales deeply taking in it's toxins. The same toxins sending him to an all-time high before spewing the fumes out. He stares idly at the blue sky as his cig sits on his lips lost in thought.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

Last edited:
Dexter had smiled, blushing, still embarrassed. They walked with the rest, as they entered the classroom. Their ear twitched, as they looked around. They walked over to the snack table and took a water bottle. Their hooves clicked on the floor, as it was silent, so everyone could hear it.

Though, Dexter didn't care. They took a sip, and looked around again. They smiled at a person or two, who they happened to catch a glance from that person. (Invite for a conversation to someone who was in the classroom) They leaned against a wall, and took another sip.

Kaito tried standing still and being quiet, nodding at his new classmates as they each slowly came through the door. One certain goat looking classmate caught his eye though, not that he could see their eyes. Their hair was a little long. But he could hear the clacking of their hooves as they walked past to a table to grab a water bottle.

He didn’t think he would be trying to talk to someone, but another person that seemed so mixed with an animal like he was? That was interesting, and they weren’t wearing shoes. Could he do that?

His tail slowly waved from side to side as he considered his options, and he tried his best to confidently walk over to the other student. He thinks he did a fine job, he leans a palm on the desk next to them and smiles at the other student.

Hey, I’m Kaito Nagawa.” He bows slightly in greeting, “I’m sorry if this is insensitive to ask, but do you… wear horseshoes on your hooves? Or do you wear other shoes? I just- I’m having trouble wearing shoes and I’m… totally not secretly trying to figure out if I can ditch my shoes at this school aha…

He finished awkwardly, he was sure they weren’t going to understand. Probably think he’s disrespectful, but why did this person get to go shoe free, when he's suffering through shoes.

Now that he was closer to them, what’s with the stickers on their face? He supposed he shouldn’t comment on anything else and hope he’s not offended them. He Looks down at his hand on the desk and picks at the edges that were already beginning to peel.

Mention: .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. (Kaito attempting to talk to Dexter)

Hinata watched the woman moving to sit down at one of the desks, allowing Cera to sit on her lap. The woman had said that Cera could handle things here, but Hinata had their doubts. Still, he couldn't let that change their view on the student's. They'd give Cera just as much a chance as the other students. As if on cue, the other students came in from the exam; though Nathan was absent. It wasn't something to be too worried about, Hinata would have a search while they went out to have a smoke break. But first, "welcome back to the classroom you guys," Hinata congratulated the students who were just arriving. "As you can see, I've set up a little party as celebration. Eat, drink, relax, and mingle with each other. This is a good chance to make some friends." Hinata then moved to the door, "I just need a smoke break, but I'll be back soon." Hinata then left, figuring the adults could handle themselves.

Hinata then left and headed to his favourite smoking spot. They'd discovered it years ago, back when he went here. But it seemed, as they approached, that someone else had found it too. "Well well well," they spoke to Nathan, "seems someone's smoking on campus." Hinata then chuckled and leaned on the wall next to him. They pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Then, against all logic, they began to smoke. "Don't worry, I won't tell if you don't." Hinata stayed silent for a but, just enjoying the morning breeze. "So....how was the exam?"

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Nathan Wolf
Nathan had at some point squatted to rest his legs. His head down holding it while lost in thought, until someone intruded his space. Snapping his head upward, he was met with his Counselor/ professor, Hinata. The redhead stares with a bored expression. "Last I checked this was an adult school, but if you're worried about policy don't worry I'm good at cleaning up after myself." He inhaled a little more, then blew out smoke. The next thing Hinata said sounded really corny to him. He rolled his eyes as he turned away not really wanting to talk with the guy, but there was nothing else he could do. He needed to finish up to ease his craving until the end of the day or at least after school. Nathan sighed heavily knowing he had no choice but to answer. He leans his head on his proper hand staring adamantly at the sky. "Ok, I guess?" He was used to these simple questions back home. One or two questions are answered simply then it's off to being ignored. Possibly one of the many reasons Nathan grew up to be anti-social and just plain weird at times to the point where he didn't care due to his personal affairs. In honesty, he wasn't opposed, but he just didn't care to talk.

Hinata said nothing to the, expectedly, blunt answer that Nathan gave. Given how he had answered during the first part of the exam, Hinata wasn't surprised. But, this attitude wasn't going to help him as he continued studying. Sure, Nathan might grow to be a strong hero, but he'd need to learn to the social aspect to really be great; no one liked being saved by a hero that said some sarcastic remarked when they did their job.

Taking another puff, Hinata paused once more. Then a soft chuckle escapes their lips. "You know, it's actually kinda ironic that you're here right now. At this school I mean. Seeing as your grandfather was the one who inspired me to be a hero," Hinata remarked. They then waited for the inevitable, 'huh?' 'what are you talking about?' or confused look, before they continued talking.

"Your family may not have mentioned, but your grandfather used to be a hero. Course, this was decades before either of us was born, but I digress. My mom, my adoptive mom that's is, told me of this day she remembers in vivid detail. She was out on a class trip to the botanical Gardens and a villain and his cronies had attacked. She was terrified and tried to flee but, being only a child, she tripped and scrapped her knee. That's when your grandfather arrived. He kicked that villains as, saving my mother's life," Hinata explained happily.

"But that's not why she remembers that day so well. As the villain was being taken away, your grandfather noticed her and approached. He then got on his knees and, no joke, pulled out a small first aid kid. He sat with my mom and helped clean and bandage her knees. Then he told her how brave she had been, and that he like her BronzeTiger backpack," Hinata chuckled, "when she told me that story, I knew right then and there that I wanted to be a hero just like your grandfather. Someone who really cared for people. Someone who didn't just beat up the badguy, but someone who really helped. The type of guy could save the world one day....and tell a little girl that she was brave for surviving a scrapped knee the next."

Hinata paused again before chuckling lightly, "sorry, you probably don't want some teacher gushing about how your grandfather was their hero."

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Nathan Wolf
The short pause was all Nathan asked, but knew it was too good to be true when Hinata spoke. He quirked a brow wondering what exactly was ironic, then his grandfather is mentioned into the mix. Nathan was puzzled at first as to how Hinata knew him and what he did to make the skeleton be a hero. "Huh?" He said. The skeleton proceeded to tell a story that at first was just normal until he mentioned his grandfather being a hero. Nathan furrowed his brows confused but as the story continued he felt apalled. His own professor sounded like a lunatic add his grandfather to a ludocris story. It annoyed the redhead into balling his fists. How dare they speak as if they knew him.

He took a deep breath and took his last few puffs of his drag before squashing it under his sole. His bangs covering his eyes. He took a second to compose himself. There is no way he was going to throw everything away for someone making up stories about someone dear to him. He scoffed, "with all do respect I would like it if you don't add my grandfather as some sort of motivation especially when you don't know him. He was never a hero, he was just grandad and that's all. I don't know who told you this bullsh-lie of story...but it's not true." The heavy sigh leaving his lips said it all about how irritated he was and how much he wanted to know the skeleton into dust.

The redhead shoves his hands in his pockets and makes his way over to the door. "Thanks for the talk." Is all he said.

Hinata said nothing as Nathan spoke to them, denying everything that they had just told him. Seemed like the family hadn't told Nathan his heritage. Hinata wondered what the reason might be for that. The best guess Hinata had was that the parents might be ashamed of the grandfathers heroic past; though the reasoning behind that baffled Hinata. From what they'd found out, the hero had retired by choice; he hadn't been discharged in any way. If anything Nathan's parents should have been proud of their father.

Finishing their cigarette, Hinata stomped it out and turned to Nathan to follow him. "You're right, I don't know your father. I was born years after he retired, so I never got the chance to meet him....or see him in action," Hinata apologised as they caught up. But then they continued, knowing they had evidence to prove to Nathan that his grandfather was a hero. "At least, not in person. He wasn't as famous as some of the big heroes, but he certainly had plenty of his heroic deeds recorded and posted online. I could show you if you want, prove that I'm not bullshitting."

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Dexter smiled, seeing Kaito walking up to them and spoke, "Oh! I'm Dexter Moore. Well, I don't normally use horseshoes. I do it occasionally if It's needed. And I literally can't wear shoes" Dexter explained, chuckling. "I'm sure if you asked a Teacher, they'd let you go without shoes. I've tried wearing shoes and it sucks" They added, taking another sip of water.

And then Dexter noticed Kaito's appearance, and their face literally lit up, "Ooh! What's your quirk? It looks so cool!" They gushed, getting distracted. And then they realized they had a squirrel moments, "Oh, sorry. I do that sometimes.." They said, apologizing, and finished the water bottle, setting it down.

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk

Last edited:
Nathan Wolf
As Nathan opened the door, he listened to Hinata's final words, offering proof. Whether there was proof or not, he didn't want to know. He knew well who his grandfather is, or at least he does, and didn't some stranger labeling him into something he's not. In truth the situation made Nathan feel unsure if the teachers were even stable in the head or perhaps it was just Hinata?

Nathan didn't bother to listen to the rest as he gave one final word of warning. " Please stop, I know who my grandfather is and if you're truly a sane, teacher, you would do well to stop antagonizing your students and leave my personal life alone." His tone of voice low sounding and ominous before walking down the hall to join the others.

Upon entering, there were a few new students unattended from before that threw Nathan off, even more so that so called "congratulatory, pizza party". "Is this some sort of kid's school?" He mumbled to themselves before taking a bottled water and situating somewhere by the window. Dexter had already been communicating with one of many students, Umiko was eating and the others were just doing their thing. It had Nathan wondering if he should even stick this so called "prestigeous academy" Nevertheless, the redhead quenches his thirst, kicks back and looks outside the window trying to cool off and reevaluate.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 blankcanvas blankcanvas FolKinPunk FolKinPunk .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. Megilagor Megilagor TheAmbiguousStoryteller TheAmbiguousStoryteller

Hinata said nothing as they watched Nathan head back to the classroom. They didn't know why Nathan was so unwilling to believe that their father had been a hero. Perhaps, they just didn't want to believe that their grandfather had kept something like that a secret from him. In any case, Hinata would respect Nathan's wishes and back off; at least for now. Perhaps Nathan would be more willing to realise the truth, when Hinata showed examples of a certain hero performing heroric feats. That was for another day though. For now, Hinata figured it was time to get everyone settled.

After giving Nathan a head start, Hinata arrived back at the class. There wasn't as much mingling as they would have hoped, but they was sure that these students would grow more comfortable around one another in time. "Okay everyone," they announced, "hope you've enjoyed your well deserved celebration, but now it's time we finish the school tour. One more place you'll need to see." Hinata then gestured for everyone to follow as they left the class.

After a short walk they arrived to a decently sized dorm room; at least two stories. Continuing inside, the students would find themselves in a large living room connected to a kitchen. "As mentioned in your invite packet, this will be your home for the next four years. Partly because we want to keep this school secret; hench your exclusive invites. But you'll also be waking up early every day, far too early to factor in commuting," Hinata explained.

"Of course, you're no prisoner and are free to come and go as you please, provided you aren't skipping classes. The living space has all the amenities you need; couch, TV, couple of vintage gaming systems. The kitchen is also fully stocked once a week with enough food to last you all between shipments. If you have additional food you wish to buy, that'll have to come put of your own pockets."

Hinata then continued upstairs, "these are the dorm rooms you'll be staying in. They aren't gender assigned, so just pick whichever room you want. They're empty now, but the stuff you requested will be delivered later tonight. Bathrooms are down the hall; male, female, nonbinary," they said before heading back downstairs. "If there are any questions, ask them now. Otherwise, have a look around then meet Chisuke back at the gym for your first class."

Pumpkid Pumpkid blankcanvas blankcanvas FolKinPunk FolKinPunk .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. TheAmbiguousStoryteller TheAmbiguousStoryteller Megilagor Megilagor Available Domain Name Available Domain Name Hyphae Hyphae

Umiko is drained... Drained. Donezo, goodbye world, hello pizza and sleep. So promptly after stuffing her face and washing it all down. She fell asleep. You know when you get sick and go into a NyQuil-induced coma for a day, then feel better. Yeah, that sort of nap times four. She had pretty much killed herself three times with her quirk if it weren't for her unique metabolism and its ability to process adrenaline as she produces higher than average amounts. Her body adapted and formed an abnormality that had made her strong. And she had always stood up for other students in school. But as glamourous as the victory punch was, she currently laid back in her chair, mouth agape drool hanging on a long string from her mouth, her arms dangling as she snores loudly. "Okay everyone," Sssssssnnnnnnnaaaaarrrrrwwk!, "hope you've enjoyed your well-deserved celebration, but now it's time we finish the school tour. One more place you'll need to see." Snnnnnnnnoooooorrrrrrk!

Umiko slept like the dead and had no idea how disruptive she was and everything she was missing. Instead, in her dream, she was beating the snot out of Chisuke. But Hinata still delivered her information to the students gracefully as a skeleton could without seeming too out of place. There were so many questions Umiko wouldn't be able to ask because she was going to sleep for a week. That's the last thing she thought, but she knew she wasn't moving from this chair. She was one with the chair. The damn uncomfortable... "Ah." Umiko woke up as she almost drowned herself in her sleep. She was spurring a coughing fit. Once she had gathered herself, she looked around the empty room. The pizza seemed hardly touched. She grabbed a pizza and a can of caffeinated soda then headed out into the great halls of the Phoenix Academy, such a prestigious school. And she didn't sleep through the entrance exam this time. Though it was strange that she had to give the principal of the school a bloody nose. Why couldn't they have just smashed some robots? Maybe it wasn't in the budget, and this prestigious school was just the kids who got picked last in dodge ball. "Where did everybody go?"

She continued to wander. She didn't know how long she had been asleep, and she wasn't within eyesight of any of her classmates, so she just picked a direction and let that bet what it may see as she had only known the gym courtyard and homeroom. She slept through the tour; you dope; why didn't you wait until they showed you the dorms." She sighed and admitted to herself she was lost. But that didn't bother her; she sat down and just enjoyed the pizza and soda somewhere on the floor. "Damnit! Where did they go?" She got up again and continued to wander pizza box in one hand alternating by balancing the can of soda she was drinking and the pizza she ate as she searched for the rest of her class. And her bed. They did have beds right? Doesn't even need a blanket. Just a bed would be fine right now she sighed.

Dexter smiled, as they heard about the Bathroom and Dorms. It was nice to go to a school that didn't care about gender expression. Once Hinata stopped talking, Dexter checked out a few of the rooms, then found one they really liked. It had a rectangular shape, with a good sized window or two. It was close to the exit, and seemed nice to Dexter. So they noted this one, and headed to the gym.

They walked down the hallway, and walked into the gym. One or two people were there but it was fairly early, so they didn't expect too many to be there. So they walked around, waiting for the others to arrive to begin class. They looked around the gym, just realizing how big it was. They had never gone to a really big school, since they had lived in the middle of nowhere.

Soon, most of the people had arrived and he smiled softly. Finally, they'd be able to begin! They looked back at Chisuke, ready for it to begin.

-=Arisa=-

While the school tour wasn't as dreadful as she imagined it to be, she had no idea how mistress would be able to handle these unsightly conditions. Most of the classrooms that were introduced by the instructor to which would be used for the sake of learning would hardly pass the government health inspection. Then there was also the matter of the actual size - it was rather small. Heck, after the 'grand tour' it was safe to say that the entire area was comparable to the Kugamiya's family pet's house. Where did all of the funding go? Better yet, did they even receive much to begin with?

And that was only from the initial tour of the school! If this was her reaction, then what was the heiress possibly thinking?

The blonde-haired assistant took a peek at her aforementioned boss. Her eyes were somewhat curved in a drooping manner, and her facial expression could only be described as stoic. The rest of her mouth was being carefully covered her arm, which was carefully draped with the long-sleeves of the dress.

Arisa blinked a few times and rubbed the back of her neck before shrugging and letting out an exasperated sigh. Well, if that's what she wanted then all she could do was support her to the best of her ability.

Once the group had stopped and was told of their living space, accommodations, and everything else, the helper knew what she had to do. Hurrying to the upper floor, she scouted the area and took careful notes and understood the diagram of how the "dorm rooms" were meant to be set-up. Initially, it was supposed to be just one large square and people can choose any door that they wanted. However, Arisa made sure to choose one of the corner vortex of the 'square' so that it was angled towards the north. Afterward, pulling out her phone, she quickly punched in a few things, loaded up a few apps before putting it away again. She then took out a yellow tape before placing it exactly at the half-way intersection, effectively cutting off half of the square.

The blonde-haired young woman merely bowed as she watched the heiress daintily disappear behind her.

"Please do not cross the yellow line, everything from there," she pointed to one of the tape on the west side of the square and then the east, "...to there. This is now the living space of Cero-sama, thank you everyone. We will see you at the gym in approximately one hour."

• Nathan Wolf
    Interactions: Arisa ( blankcanvas blankcanvas ) / Mentions: Umiko ( TheAmbiguousStoryteller TheAmbiguousStoryteller ) Hinata ( DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 )
    34d2351bbf40d8d6dc62ec714ae3c8ab.jpg As quickly as they came, break was over. Nathan grumbled finding it to be more of work, especially on the first day. Even so, he followed the group out with Hinata as their tour guide. Just before stepped out of the room, he chuckled to himself hearing Umiko snort as the rest of the class pretty much ditches her. Nathan wanted to wait and see how long it takes for anyone to notice the girl missing.

During the walk, Nathan was rather bemused by everything as he has seen enough luxury in his entire life. It gets old real fast. Listening to Hinata was the last thing he wanted to do, but if he planned on staying, he had no other option. Once inside the dormitory building, Hinata describes the layout inserting a few minor details about bathrooms, and groceries. He didn't mind. Nathan hummed at the scenery finding it decent to stay. The counselor then asked for any questions or otherwise head straight to Chisuke for class. As expected, straight to business if nothing else is required.

Just then, a blonde chick standing beside a stoic girl rushed upstairs as if she had the need to take a wiz. He thought nothing of it it until he wandered upstairs looking for a room. Some have taken a liking to their rooms, meanwhile the blonde had applied yellow tape to an entire hallway. They bowed and expressed how the area is now property of someone named "Cero". Now Nathan knew a few languages and Spanish was one of them. The name Cero was definitely cool, but it always depended on the character, and right now, Nathan was not having it.

The redhead quirks a brow as Cero curtsied behind the blonde to their room. Nathan dismantled the tape like nothing.
    "Look I don't care what her title is and I'm sure nobody else does, but babying this Cero chick is uncool. She's a grown ass adult who needs to learn to do things on her own just like everyone else here. It's none of my business to step in but I know for a fact this is gonna get old and irritating and become my problem eventually and everyone here is gonna band together and speak up." Nathan picks a room out of spite for the blonde. "Do us a favor, conform or get lost. Either way, I don't care." He shuts the door and sighs content at the space. He was finally away from home and on his own never the need to deal with their nonsense after a cocktail or two.[/Font]

Mentions Dexter (or intereactions sorry, I am late to the interaction though ^^) .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf.

Kaito was happy that Dexter didn’t seem offended at him asking the question out of nowhere. And Dexter seemed to understand why Kaito was asking.
Yeah… I should ask a teacher. The shoes are really awkward.” He shuffled on his feet and then leaned back against the wall again.

He smiled awkwardly, not used to people being curious about his quirk. Everyone back home already knew him and they didn’t have many visitors, in a small town.

Uhm. Most of us refer to it as Iguana. It’s a little silly, but I mean I get it. It is very Iguana like, but I have these fluffy bits instead of spikes/spines like Iguanas have… other than that it’s spot on. So…” Ah, Dexter was pretty excitable too. “It’s okay, I get it.” Not really… Or maybe, he does talk a lot sometimes… Maybe he does get it.

Ah, more of a tour. Right…” Sighing, knowing he needs to walk more. He pushes himself away from the wall to follow the students through the halls.

It seemed the dorms were a one person per dorm, which was nice. He only really spoke to one person, though… He seemed to like Dexter more than the others based on looks alone, as they seemed to both have animal quirks...

He idly looked at the dorms and didn’t really mind, he picked the one next to Dexter… He hoped they wouldn’t mind, or didn’t notice. He quickly- or as quickly as he could on his feet- made his way to the gym as well. He wasn’t very picky on dorms or how early he had to wake up, people liked to start swimming pretty early back home, so he was up early most days anyway.

Arisa
25758892808cc34cc3f93f0f987395859e7e43f4r1-220-220v2_00.jpg
A look of pure disgust and contempt appeared on her face when she heard the incessant blathering of the red-haired idiot. Just when she thought that this would be a somewhat stress-less assignment, she had to be proven wrong by the moron that just broke across the tape-line. Initially, she wanted to hit the person over the head, but something about his appearance gnawed at the back of her mind. And usually, these kind of gut feeling helped prevent her from making any spur-of-the-moment rash decisions.

Well, it was either that or she was finally suffering from a brain aneurism. She hoped it was the latter so that she had an excuse to take a vacation. Carefully taking out the phone from the inner pocket of her uniform, the female took a look at the screen.

"At least something went right," Arisa muttered to herself, staring at the image of the previous speaker. She had managed to take a picture of him during his inane tirade. Letting out a small sigh, she then glanced around and noticed that none of the other students had either spoken up or even agreed with the temperamental young man. Keeping that in mind, she then went over to an app, uploaded the picture.

"Now, let's see who you are..."

After waiting for a few minutes, she got the answer that she was looking for. The assistant took a look at the information provided by the database, eyeing it carefully before re-reading it a few more times. She had absolutely make sure that this was the same person that was portrayed both on her phone and in the media. It was then that the dots started connecting in her mind and a small idea began to bubble in her mind. A mischievous grin threatened to crack the corners of her lips when she realized how much potential trouble she could cause to everyone involved.

The only thing missing was gaining permission from her boss to execute the plan that had finally taken a definitive shape.

"Well," the blonde rubbed the back of her head, "Doing this without it could be part of the fun, I guess?" Taking out her phone again, she patiently waited before giving a slight nod.

Arisa walked over to where she saw the indignant young man disappear and gave the door a sturdy knock. Not waiting for a reply, she cleared her throat and began to speak.

"Nathan Wolf, heir to the Wolf dynasty and one set to inherit the monolithic monopoly that perfectly conquered and rules over the clothing industry. Your family's net worth can't be measured in simple monetary value any longer and they are poised to take-over another sector."

The young woman took a few breaths and looked around to see that nobody else was around at the moment.
"You aren't a slouch yourself, as demonstrated by your impeccable academic records and having registered your quirk, which directly benefits your family's business. The media and news outlets have already deemed you to be one of the most eligible bachelors and many have deemed you to be the one to take the next generation by storm."

It was then that Arisa cleared the door way and shrugged,
"But you know what? It's clear to me that there is a cognitive dissonance here. While everyone sees the next best thing since quirks were invented, I see an immature brat with a inferiority complex." This time a grin did split her lips as she continued speaking. "It was so laughable that you claimed that you were speaking for everyone and that all that other nonsense you spewed from your mouth, expecting everyone else to fall in line..."

She crossed her arms across her chest,
"Let me tell you a small fun fact, while your status might be high, my mistress is the sole heiress of the Kugamiya Empire. So please, spare me your theatrics and don't think you can step all over her or else..."

Arisa took out her phone and showed a video file titled {Wolf Rant}

"...and that would only be the start of the media shit storm that will fall upon you!" The blonde then started to laugh in a slightly maniacal manner.

Nathaniel Wolf
Interactions: Arisa & Cero blankcanvas blankcanvas
34d2351bbf40d8d6dc62ec714ae3c8ab.jpg The incensed barking of the blonde went one ear and out the other. Nathan could care less what anyone would say for he has mastered the skill from his parent's constant nagging. He was a punching bag for most of his life and was merely making a fact. One thing the blonde got wrong was about having people barge in and agree right that second. What he truly meant was time, something that occurs with every annoying act. The rooms were just one of many before the students become doormats to this mysterious chick who apparently can't even bother to answer for her own.

After a long rant and something about black mailing, Nathan glanced over to Arisa with a bored expression. There was no movement for a whole minute before he stepped in front of her, and pinned her to the door, his face inches away unfazed then snatches the phone away and personally posts it. He returns the phone to her then walks back into his room. "You should check my Twitter. this is nothing new. You're giving me popularity and a way to spite my family. Thanks." He salutes If Arisa were to check his account, she would see countless videos of him being a misfit doing minor things like spray painting, loitering, skateboarding even pulling pranks. All of which has affected his parents finding great disappointment in the boy which he stopped caring for ages ago. "Ya know, I could bring my butler to quarrel for me but I don't like him following me around to wipe my ass. Better yet..." He walks over to the door where said princess would be and knocked on her door.

Pumpkid Pumpkid blankcanvas blankcanvas

Umiko had been walking. She thought she was going in the right direction, casually walking through the halls eating pizza. She wasn't tired. Well, not any more than usual. But as she saw Lupe or instead ran into her, Umiko knew she was at least headed in the right direction. They collided, and thankfully, Umiko was moving slowly because she and Lupe would have had Soda. "Hiiiiiiiiiiii....." Her greeting dragged out like she was the sloth from zootopia.

She was completely wrong about her directional assessment as she had been wondering in the complete opposite direction that she should have been going according to where Lupe was leading her. But at least someone found her. She didn't need a repeat of wandering off and finding some grass to sleep on. But Lupe saved the day!

Umiko finally found her way to the dorms taking the extended self-tour as she was left in the classroom. She walked in to hear Nathan go off on a rant on someone who clearly had pushed. She walked up and saw the tape that had been torn down. She shrugged and kept walking as the blonde was starting to give Nathan if she remembered he had a good plan that had helped with them passing the entrance exam. She hadn't seen this person in the exam. She hadn't sweat a. Sheet in work like the rest. Even if Nathan only helped in the end he did HELP. She l looked at the blonde. Hearing about Nathan and his family Umiko thought it was really amazing he w and not at a more prestigious school. The blonde continued to threaten? Nathan with something on her phone. She looked at the blonde. She could feel herself getting angry as her heart rate started to go up. But she remained calm. "Those are big words coming from someone who didn't get their hands dirty," Umiko said as she looked at the blonde on the phone then at Nathan in his room. She wondered if they had been assigned or if it was first come first serve?

Bu,t her attention went back to the blonde. "You put the tape up? Who are you any way you're too old to be a student" She asked then was, liked past t, he tape as far as she could down the hallway turning around? "T, his is my room." She opened the door went inside, intricately balancing the half-empty soda can with the pizza in one hand. Umiko, as long as she was awake wouldn't let someone claim that much. For what? Does she have immunodeficiency? That would make sense. But from the attitude, she recognized in Nathan, she guessed it was ego and entitlement. She wasn't going to go out of her way to make her stay here harder, but she wouldn't b,e told where she could sleep, especially with some tape. Shortly after claiming the room, Umiko exited, Seeing Nathan knocking on the door that was who? She was curious, even if she looked like she was sleeping on her feet. She joined Nathan looking at him then the door as she waited for an answer.

Last edited:
Nathan's response wasn't what she had in mind, in fact, Arisa could hardly believe what this person was telling her. Wanting to verify the information herself, the blonde-haired helper quickly loaded up Twitter to find that he was telling the truth. However, that was the part that really baffled her mind. How was it that someone in his position had a completely different mannerism in comparison to her mistress? In fact, why were his parents even allowing this to even happen?

However, there was no time for her to ponder on these details as the very rude individual began to knock on the door to her lady's room. Not even thinking twice, she instantly pushed the red-head out of the way and blocked the entrance with her body. At that moment, it didn't matter to her if this man would become the next Wolf heir, to her, this person was making her job that much more difficult.

And she really, really hated it when there were other factors outside of her own control that made events troublesome.

"What da heck do ya think your doin', huh?!" Arisa said, her voice heavily laden with a country-side accent. "Do ya have any idea what your about to do? Huh?"

The blonde assistant bit her lower lip when she realized that her background was leaking out in her speech pattern. Taking a deep breath, she then shook her head before continuing, "Look, you might enjoy breaking rules and whatever else nonsense those...middle classers like to do. But, if you have forgotten about how things are usually done, you don't just directly speak to Cero-sama without the proper authorization and-"

In the midst of her rant, the door behind her gently opened, revealing the soft visage of Cero. Raising her left hand, the blue-haired girl simply placed a well-aimed karate chop at the top of the blonde's head, effectively stopping her and knocking her unconscious. She then stared at Nathan for a few seconds before closing her eyes and giving him a formal, apologetic type of bow. The heiress quietly closed the door behind her, dragging her assistant into the room with her.

At that moment, the students phone began to buzz; even those who might have had their phone set to receive no notification. Those checking would see word of an emergency news broadcast. And those that opened it would see a report standing in front of one of the most important key buildings in the city; the Centre for Quirk Research. The facility responsible for documenting, studying and monitoring all quirks within the country. In a world where new quirks could pop up every day, and where the exact origin of quirks was still unknown, that building is vital. Or....was vital, as it was now engulfed in flames. Heroes were attempting rescue and containment of the flames, but the death toll was already in the hundreds.

"For those just tuning in, grave news from the CQR. Only a short while ago an explosive of unknown origin was detonated within the premise. Hundreds of scientist's were caught in the blast, as well as several volunteers who had given their time to allow for the study of their quirk. At this time the fire is contained, but heroes are spread thin guiding that containment and rescuing survivors. There are no suspects at this point, but once the fire has died investigations can beg........" The picture suddenly shifted, cracking with static as a new image took its place. The silhouette of a man, his features hidden in shadow.

"Years, no centuries, ago life existed where separation by factors decided at birth was seen as criminal. To view others as lesser than yourself purely because they were born different, was met with harsh judgement. Not by all, no, but by the majority," a deep, foreboding voice spoke, as if he wasn't interrupting a major tragedy. "Yet now, that viewpoint is common place. Those born with strong quirks are treated as Gods, given advantages others could only dream of. Jobs now exist that are only offered to those who possess the right quirk. Others are labelled as villains because of the quirk they posses. We live in a society where all men are not created equal. And we believe that must change."

"And change begins, as you gave witnessed, with the destruction of the CQR. But do not be mistaken, this is merely the first step on a journey that leads to our true goal; the eradication of Quirks. The Cursed will bring the world back to a time where we are all born on the same footholds. No more quirks, no more heroes, only equality." The man paused, "to the heroes listened, as well as those who deem themselves better for their quirks, know that your time is coming to an end. But to our brothers and sisters, those who know what it is like to be treated as lesser. Those who carry a burden for their quirk. Those who pay a price everyday that is unknown to others. Know...your freedom is at hand."

The transmission cut back to a shocked looking reporter moments before the broadcast just ended entirely.

Nathan Wolf
Interactions: Umiko ( TheAmbiguousStoryteller TheAmbiguousStoryteller ) / Mentions: Cero & Arisa ( blankcanvas blankcanvas )
34d2351bbf40d8d6dc62ec714ae3c8ab.jpg Nathan was intrigued by the blonde's territorial state to the point he may have triggered an unexpected accent. It was most amusing the the redhead, for it was a chance to tease the woman about being unable to comprehend her Western accent. However, the door soon opened revealing stoic, blue-haired girl who instantly difused the assistant with a firm karate-chop to the point of unconsciousness. She gave both Umiko, who appeared suddenly, and Nathan an apologetic glance. Nathan was rather surprised that the so called "heir" was the opposite of her assistant. Then again he can recall most butlers did tend to be on the ass kissing side. Cero's brief introduction had changed his perspective realizing that perhaps the heir is not so bad except their assistant claims them to be seen in a different light.

Although Nathan was somewhat disappointed he couldn't charm the lady or at least have a conversation, he found himself satisfied so long as the blonde is temporarily out of commission. He turns to Umiko exchanging a glance that said, 'that was unexpected, right?'

His phone vibrates, notifying him of something urgent, and as he logs on, a broadcast displays of the burned down building, an important one regarding the entire documentation of quirks to navigate between individuals. Nathan gave a somewhat shocked expression as the anchor men give further details only to interrupted by some creep. It was something out of a horror game where a hacker steps in to show off their ability to be an anarchist. It would be a lie if Nathan didn't feel a little creeped out and irked. Hundreds of bystanders lost all for one maniac. Once the anonymous hacker finished their rant, Nathan gripped his phone and let out a sigh.

"Great, so we got an extremist on the loose trying to play hero. Man, what drag." He sighed then looked around wondering if anyone else received the same thing. There was nothing he can do for the moment, right?"

Pumpkid Pumpkid TheAmbiguousStoryteller TheAmbiguousStoryteller

Arisa
The assistant slowly exited out from the room with a listless expression on her face. Just watching her mistress go through one of the meetings quickly sobered her mannerisms. She had to admit, she had no idea what the snow-haired heiress was thinking, and what, if any, her true agenda was for coming to an academy such as this. Out of all the possible routes that she could've taken, she had chosen a place that honed people's quirks while teaching them how to become a hero.

"A hero huh..." Arisa muttered to herself, tightly gripping the hallway rails. She tried to calm the warring factors of emotions that were violently swirling in her chest, threatening to burst out at any moment. "FUCK THAT!" the helper growled, giving the iron railing a hard kick with her heels. Raising her foot, she was about to give it another dent when she felt something vibrate around her ankles. The blonde simply sighed as she felt the anger dissipate, leaving her a bit drained from the outburst.

Arisa felt something tap her on the shoulder.

"Yes mistress, I'll be fine..." she then turned around and faced the person that she was currently serving. Letting out a sigh, she then continued to speak, "Finished the the meeting right? Well, I suppose we should start heading to the building they call 'gym', wherever that is. "

As the two began walking to the aforementioned space, Arisa called out to Nathan and Umiko, "Oy! Wolfie and other-girl-I-don't-care-about, don't forget that the teacher told us to meet downstairs somewhere!" She then turned her attention back to the heiress and began to explain, "No mistress, the gym isn't that area from the novels you read, it's a place where...well commoners don't have many places to..."

{FORMAT CHANGE}

~ ~ ~
Dexter checked their phone, once they were settled into the gym. Their face concentrated on the screen as the so called "hero" spoke. They snorted at this, while shaking their head. Their eyes held disdain and worry, "What'll happen now?" They thought out-loud. They were on the ground, and looked up once the message was over. Their eyes were covered as usual, but you could tell that their eyes had mixed emotions.

They didn't care too much for politics, or the crash of the economy or anything like that. But someone who was just going to decide the fate of the world for everyone? Ha. They laugh at that. They would just rather be able to do what they wanted, without repercussions. As care-free as they were, they value their freedom. They turned to Chisuke, waiting for an answer. They wanted an answer as well, as they weren't qualified for anything yet.

Dexter knew that no one was prepared for this, and it came as a surprise for most. They saw the rest of the people walk in, and they got up from the floor. They couldn't help but smile at the face of the assistant as they walked in, she clearly didn't approve of this place. The place was wonderful to Dexter, but it seemed that could very well change in the future. They walked over to Umiko and Lupe, as they seemed nice to Dexter. "What do you think will happen?" They asked Lupe, knowing Umiko could very well be half-asleep.

Nothing about this was funny, but Dexter thought in it's entirety it was kind of funny. They were smiling slightly as well. Dexter perceives the world a bit different, and tends to be optimistic. Yet, they know when something won't turn out well. This situation seemed to be one of those times. I mean, a group of people they don't know
ANYTHING about just took out the Centre for Quirk Research. That wasn't something no one just does without a plan. Something is happening. But Dexter was more intrigued then worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back