What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. LGTBQ
  3. Platonic
  4. Romance
  5. School
  6. Slice of Life
  7. Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It was after the blonde that Umiko was carried into the classroom Snoring and drooling her mind was gone and her body had shut down into a sleep mode that not even the loudest alarm clock could wake her from. As she snored head back drool dripping out of her mouth another sound emitted from her. "Grrrr... Guuuurgggle...." Her stomach was empty having used whatever she had for breakfast for energy, with another tummy grumble she awoke wiping her face snickering slightly to the woman who was being used as a cushion by the blonde girl who Umiko assumed came after the test. She stretched and stood up smacking her lips loudly. "I'm hungry." She said slowly getting to her feet, her muscles ached and she knew she would be stronger the next time around her quirk would be activated.

Umiko looked around and saw pizza boxes, it didn't look like anyone was in a rush to grab a slice but the grumbles erupting from her stomach more often were a clear sign she wasn't about to wait for anyone. Umiko slowly made her way to the cheesy tower of pizza grabbing a healthy amount of the top box before finding a chair with a desk. Eating looking like she was half awake. She had fun in the exam and felt like the others she hadn't seen in the exam missed out on the excitement but who cared about that right now? She looked over to see a girl around her age sit on what she assumed was a chauffeur of some sort. It made her snort. as she went back to her seat and didn't so much as eat the three slices of pizza as she savagely tore into them like she was starved She looked around the classroom to all the familiar faces. "Who carried me back to homeroom?" she asked surveying while stuffing her face with the last of the crust she had from the pizza that seemed to be free for the taking.

Wolfytoons31

Beautiful Disaster

• Nathan Wolf
    Nathan had made a pitstop to the men's room and wash his sweaty face. The refreshing water soothed him, but not enough to kill his craving. He looked around for anybody entering and thought about smoking indoors, but it would be a hassle needing to air out then be judged. It wasn't high school but it was certainly an astounding university. Publicity stunts like smoking would probably get him kicked out if he advanced. However, after the exam, it had him second guess if he even could be a hero. Yes, he succeeded, but he didn't feel worthy. The way Chisuke accepted him was too easy and he didn't even put in much work. If anything, Umiko did everything and if not for her, he would be a failure. Nathan paused staring at the sink while holding the edges. A moment of self-reflection. If he were to have failed...he would be failing his grandfather and at life. The depressing notion irked the male into proceeding with his decision. He walked out of the restroom meeting his classmates. Lupe greeted him with a wave. "There you are, are you coming in?" The redhead looks away pensive, "in a bit. I'm going for a smoke." He said and turns in the opposite direction where he made his way outside and leans against the wall shaded by the sun. He fumbles into his pockets popping a stick and lighting up his menthol. He flicks his custom lighter off and inhales deeply taking in it's toxins. The same toxins sending him to an all-time high before spewing the fumes out. He stares idly at the blue sky as his cig sits on his lips lost in thought.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

Last edited:

Randomized_Chaos

*insert something*
Dexter had smiled, blushing, still embarrassed. They walked with the rest, as they entered the classroom. Their ear twitched, as they looked around. They walked over to the snack table and took a water bottle. Their hooves clicked on the floor, as it was silent, so everyone could hear it.

Though, Dexter didn't care. They took a sip, and looked around again. They smiled at a person or two, who they happened to catch a glance from that person. (Invite for a conversation to someone who was in the classroom) They leaned against a wall, and took another sip.

myeyesblurry

Defective
Kaito tried standing still and being quiet, nodding at his new classmates as they each slowly came through the door. One certain goat looking classmate caught his eye though, not that he could see their eyes. Their hair was a little long. But he could hear the clacking of their hooves as they walked past to a table to grab a water bottle.

He didn’t think he would be trying to talk to someone, but another person that seemed so mixed with an animal like he was? That was interesting, and they weren’t wearing shoes. Could he do that?

His tail slowly waved from side to side as he considered his options, and he tried his best to confidently walk over to the other student. He thinks he did a fine job, he leans a palm on the desk next to them and smiles at the other student.

Hey, I’m Kaito Nagawa.” He bows slightly in greeting, “I’m sorry if this is insensitive to ask, but do you… wear horseshoes on your hooves? Or do you wear other shoes? I just- I’m having trouble wearing shoes and I’m… totally not secretly trying to figure out if I can ditch my shoes at this school aha…

He finished awkwardly, he was sure they weren’t going to understand. Probably think he’s disrespectful, but why did this person get to go shoe free, when he's suffering through shoes.

Now that he was closer to them, what’s with the stickers on their face? He supposed he shouldn’t comment on anything else and hope he’s not offended them. He Looks down at his hand on the desk and picks at the edges that were already beginning to peel.

Mention: Randomized_Chaos Randomized_Chaos (Kaito attempting to talk to Dexter)

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Hinata watched the woman moving to sit down at one of the desks, allowing Cera to sit on her lap. The woman had said that Cera could handle things here, but Hinata had their doubts. Still, he couldn't let that change their view on the student's. They'd give Cera just as much a chance as the other students. As if on cue, the other students came in from the exam; though Nathan was absent. It wasn't something to be too worried about, Hinata would have a search while they went out to have a smoke break. But first, "welcome back to the classroom you guys," Hinata congratulated the students who were just arriving. "As you can see, I've set up a little party as celebration. Eat, drink, relax, and mingle with each other. This is a good chance to make some friends." Hinata then moved to the door, "I just need a smoke break, but I'll be back soon." Hinata then left, figuring the adults could handle themselves.

Hinata then left and headed to his favourite smoking spot. They'd discovered it years ago, back when he went here. But it seemed, as they approached, that someone else had found it too. "Well well well," they spoke to Nathan, "seems someone's smoking on campus." Hinata then chuckled and leaned on the wall next to him. They pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Then, against all logic, they began to smoke. "Don't worry, I won't tell if you don't." Hinata stayed silent for a but, just enjoying the morning breeze. "So....how was the exam?"

Wolfytoons31 Wolfytoons31

Wolfytoons31

Beautiful Disaster
Nathan Wolf
Nathan had at some point squatted to rest his legs. His head down holding it while lost in thought, until someone intruded his space. Snapping his head upward, he was met with his Counselor/ professor, Hinata. The redhead stares with a bored expression. "Last I checked this was an adult school, but if you're worried about policy don't worry I'm good at cleaning up after myself." He inhaled a little more, then blew out smoke. The next thing Hinata said sounded really corny to him. He rolled his eyes as he turned away not really wanting to talk with the guy, but there was nothing else he could do. He needed to finish up to ease his craving until the end of the day or at least after school. Nathan sighed heavily knowing he had no choice but to answer. He leans his head on his proper hand staring adamantly at the sky. "Ok, I guess?" He was used to these simple questions back home. One or two questions are answered simply then it's off to being ignored. Possibly one of the many reasons Nathan grew up to be anti-social and just plain weird at times to the point where he didn't care due to his personal affairs. In honesty, he wasn't opposed, but he just didn't care to talk.

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Hinata said nothing to the, expectedly, blunt answer that Nathan gave. Given how he had answered during the first part of the exam, Hinata wasn't surprised. But, this attitude wasn't going to help him as he continued studying. Sure, Nathan might grow to be a strong hero, but he'd need to learn to the social aspect to really be great; no one liked being saved by a hero that said some sarcastic remarked when they did their job.

Taking another puff, Hinata paused once more. Then a soft chuckle escapes their lips. "You know, it's actually kinda ironic that you're here right now. At this school I mean. Seeing as your grandfather was the one who inspired me to be a hero," Hinata remarked. They then waited for the inevitable, 'huh?' 'what are you talking about?' or confused look, before they continued talking.

"Your family may not have mentioned, but your grandfather used to be a hero. Course, this was decades before either of us was born, but I digress. My mom, my adoptive mom that's is, told me of this day she remembers in vivid detail. She was out on a class trip to the botanical Gardens and a villain and his cronies had attacked. She was terrified and tried to flee but, being only a child, she tripped and scrapped her knee. That's when your grandfather arrived. He kicked that villains as, saving my mother's life," Hinata explained happily.

"But that's not why she remembers that day so well. As the villain was being taken away, your grandfather noticed her and approached. He then got on his knees and, no joke, pulled out a small first aid kid. He sat with my mom and helped clean and bandage her knees. Then he told her how brave she had been, and that he like her BronzeTiger backpack," Hinata chuckled, "when she told me that story, I knew right then and there that I wanted to be a hero just like your grandfather. Someone who really cared for people. Someone who didn't just beat up the badguy, but someone who really helped. The type of guy could save the world one day....and tell a little girl that she was brave for surviving a scrapped knee the next."

Hinata paused again before chuckling lightly, "sorry, you probably don't want some teacher gushing about how your grandfather was their hero."

Wolfytoons31

Beautiful Disaster
Nathan Wolf
The short pause was all Nathan asked, but knew it was too good to be true when Hinata spoke. He quirked a brow wondering what exactly was ironic, then his grandfather is mentioned into the mix. Nathan was puzzled at first as to how Hinata knew him and what he did to make the skeleton be a hero. "Huh?" He said. The skeleton proceeded to tell a story that at first was just normal until he mentioned his grandfather being a hero. Nathan furrowed his brows confused but as the story continued he felt apalled. His own professor sounded like a lunatic add his grandfather to a ludocris story. It annoyed the redhead into balling his fists. How dare they speak as if they knew him.

He took a deep breath and took his last few puffs of his drag before squashing it under his sole. His bangs covering his eyes. He took a second to compose himself. There is no way he was going to throw everything away for someone making up stories about someone dear to him. He scoffed, "with all do respect I would like it if you don't add my grandfather as some sort of motivation especially when you don't know him. He was never a hero, he was just grandad and that's all. I don't know who told you this bullsh-lie of story...but it's not true." The heavy sigh leaving his lips said it all about how irritated he was and how much he wanted to know the skeleton into dust.

The redhead shoves his hands in his pockets and makes his way over to the door. "Thanks for the talk." Is all he said.

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Hinata said nothing as Nathan spoke to them, denying everything that they had just told him. Seemed like the family hadn't told Nathan his heritage. Hinata wondered what the reason might be for that. The best guess Hinata had was that the parents might be ashamed of the grandfathers heroic past; though the reasoning behind that baffled Hinata. From what they'd found out, the hero had retired by choice; he hadn't been discharged in any way. If anything Nathan's parents should have been proud of their father.

Finishing their cigarette, Hinata stomped it out and turned to Nathan to follow him. "You're right, I don't know your father. I was born years after he retired, so I never got the chance to meet him....or see him in action," Hinata apologised as they caught up. But then they continued, knowing they had evidence to prove to Nathan that his grandfather was a hero. "At least, not in person. He wasn't as famous as some of the big heroes, but he certainly had plenty of his heroic deeds recorded and posted online. I could show you if you want, prove that I'm not bullshitting."

Randomized_Chaos

*insert something*
Dexter smiled, seeing Kaito walking up to them and spoke, "Oh! I'm Dexter Moore. Well, I don't normally use horseshoes. I do it occasionally if It's needed. And I literally can't wear shoes" Dexter explained, chuckling. "I'm sure if you asked a Teacher, they'd let you go without shoes. I've tried wearing shoes and it sucks" They added, taking another sip of water.

And then Dexter noticed Kaito's appearance, and their face literally lit up, "Ooh! What's your quirk? It looks so cool!" They gushed, getting distracted. And then they realized they had a squirrel moments, "Oh, sorry. I do that sometimes.." They said, apologizing, and finished the water bottle, setting it down.

Interactions: myeyesblurry myeyesblurry

Last edited:

Wolfytoons31

Beautiful Disaster
Nathan Wolf
As Nathan opened the door, he listened to Hinata's final words, offering proof. Whether there was proof or not, he didn't want to know. He knew well who his grandfather is, or at least he does, and didn't some stranger labeling him into something he's not. In truth the situation made Nathan feel unsure if the teachers were even stable in the head or perhaps it was just Hinata?

Nathan didn't bother to listen to the rest as he gave one final word of warning. " Please stop, I know who my grandfather is and if you're truly a sane, teacher, you would do well to stop antagonizing your students and leave my personal life alone." His tone of voice low sounding and ominous before walking down the hall to join the others.

Upon entering, there were a few new students unattended from before that threw Nathan off, even more so that so called "congratulatory, pizza party". "Is this some sort of kid's school?" He mumbled to themselves before taking a bottled water and situating somewhere by the window. Dexter had already been communicating with one of many students, Umiko was eating and the others were just doing their thing. It had Nathan wondering if he should even stick this so called "prestigeous academy" Nevertheless, the redhead quenches his thirst, kicks back and looks outside the window trying to cool off and reevaluate.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 e30b5d e30b5d myeyesblurry myeyesblurry Randomized_Chaos Randomized_Chaos Megilagor Megilagor TheAmbiguousStoryteller TheAmbiguousStoryteller

Users who are viewing this thread