• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Phoenix Academy: School for future heros! (IC closed)

Closing his eyes, he did exactly the same gesture he did before with his left feet, his black line appeared, replacing his shadow while he rushed in the direction of John. After reaching John's front, Thompson aimed a punch in his belly that wasn't mean to hurt him at all, but rather as a distraction while the straight line spine around before finally aiming a strike on John back. Unlike his punch, it had more impact but not enough to hurt his opponent in anyway by creating a wound because it was of course a training.

AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

Receiving the hit, his scales came into play blocking both attacks. He was confused at what hit him in the back. "Shit, I wasn't planning on you hitting me!" Doing a backflip to gain distance he shouted, "What was that?". Without waiting for a response, he charged. Reaching his opponent, he threw a punch.
(Because I feel like we both could be very competitive, I'll use the dice format when I attack and you can decide how they hit.
If we can agree, roll a d20 10-13 hits but not very hard 14-17 stronger attack 18-20 are hard hitting attacks) Chachalotte Chachalotte

Thompson Wright

After his attack was completely deflected, he stared at the scales for a moment hesitating on what do to next. But nicely, right after that his sight was focused on the backflip and he didn't strike back. But without taking any rest his opponent didn't hesitated to came back right at him. Surprised by his fast speed and reflexes from before as a punch was aimed in his direction, his eyes widened as he fortunately could did a sidestep to the right. He was focused on each of his own movements and the one from John. "2..." He mumbled while keeping his serious look as a second line appeared without aiming correctly like he wanted. "Crap, i didn't accommodated my impact this time... Let's hope it will be enough to held of his scales for a short while."

Surprised as he managed to sidestep his attack he came back with a leg but he noticed a line coming for him. He dropped his leg and rolled out of the way and slid to a stop. "So it's a shadow thing?". He looked up and saw too many windows to attempt to block the sunlight. "Hmm." He took another chance and darted towards him. He jumped up and held a leg out for a kick to the chest.
Chachalotte Chachalotte

Thompson Wright

(That dice is trolling us tbh lol)

"Kind of." He said at John with a smirk. After his next strike was avoided once more, he couldn't managed to saw what was coming next as a kick came. His only way left was to held the foot that was coming near him, protecting himself by crossing his arms as he was repulsed a few meters behind. "Eh, nice one." After saying that, he glanced quickly toward John's shadow, trying to wave it around in order to destabilize him as both of the straight line aimed at his legs. It was a move that he never did before so the chance of succeeding it was really low. "If this doesn't work... It's over."

"Don't get any funny ideas, now." Howard said as he closed the door behind her. "I'm just curious...would be helpful if anything, er, bad happened."

He gave Lei a soft pat on her head, before sighing to himself softly. "Right now, you're one of my only acquaintances...so I'd like to think I would be able to have your back should anything happen. Friends are rather important you see."

Howard then withdrew his hands then pocketing them into the side of his pants, moving for the main office. His head was turned slighty to look at Lei. "My room is 104, if you need anything, then you know where to find me."

HL860 Laser Sniper HL860 Laser Sniper NyxDarling NyxDarling

"Alright!" Lei began following Howard again, quickly getting bored while following. With her newly acquired boredom, she began humming Marble Hill Zone theme, looking around the halls. She eventually sighed, and started to spin around a Kunai

"You wanna 'splain to me where you got all that sharp toys of yours." Said Howard as he glanced over at Lei's kunai. "Seems a bit...overkill, ain't it? Then again..."

"Weeeeelll... I was planning to bring a shotgun and handcannon... But they don't allow guns here, which is stupid, considering how much fun being able to control bullets is... So i had to stick with all these blades... Also, what if a knife or kunai is too light to knock down someone with armor? Use the sword to do the job... Or if someone's fast enough with a shield and can block the sword, use the quicker knife! You gotta think like a villain to fight one!"

"What are we? In the medieval ages?" Howard said, raising an eyebrow at what the little girl had to say. "I don't think you need this much equipment considering, you know, we have powers. Plus, I don't think the school will condone murder, as I have a feeling that is the "fun" I get the feeling your talking about...and how the hell does a little girl like you get your hands on firearms?"

"My mom's an expert sharpshooter. Also, how else would i use my Magnetism?" Lei smirked, continuing to spin the blade "And i'm not the most sane person" She said, giggling. She had her crazy smile, continuing to follow Howard down the hall.

Oliver

Seeing as he couldn't think of anything else to do at the time, he figured he would head to his dorm. As he walked along the halls, he had gathered that the classes would not start until the next day, which explained why everyone was milling about the campus. Some of the stuff that people were doing was incredible, and he wasn't sure how they would think if he were to show off his own power. How would it compare to someone who was darting back and forth along the entire length of the hall within a matter of milliseconds. He watched in awe as the blur flew around until finally there were a few gasps and screams when he slammed into a wall with a bang, sliding down until he collapsed on the ground, groaning. A few people laughed while some others went to help him up. Oliver found it somewhat amusing, but chose to keep moving.

After wandering through a few more hallways, stopping once to study a directory of the campus layout, he stepped through a building labeled; "Dormitories". There was a small little lobby, with a loft, a few televisions, couches, tables, games, and a couple vending machines lined up along one wall. The area was rather wide open, with a high, slanted ceiling, with some lights hanging down a ways until they were only a few feet above Oliver's head. There were very few students in the room at the moment, a few of which were standing together outside a set of elevators, waiting to go up to their dorms. A thought popped into Oliver's head. What if he ended up with a dorm all to himself? What if he hadn't been assigned a roommate after all? He wasn't sure how he would feel about that. Being alone would be nice, but at the same time, he would likely end up feeling quite alone after a while.

(Still open for interaction ^,^)

"You every heard of Magneto?" Howard asked as he took out a hand in gesture. "I don't think he needs guns and he's pretty powerful...just fling bits of metal and you'll be good for the most part."

Howard then began to rub his chin. "Or if you want to cut down on your carrying weight, I suppose you can shape knives and weapons on the goal from metal. I mean how much can you use this power?"

"It's only attracting all metals at a point i control... Besides, you haven't heard of a superpower that lets you use swords in such a cool way, have you?!" She began skipping along now, her boredom growing as she traveled down the hall with you.

Howard just shrugged. "Runic magic? But still...I get the feeling you just want to swing a bunch of sharp object around and not, you know, make them floating bits of hurt."

John saw what appeared to be two shadows heading towards him. When he tried to move, it was too late. His own shadow caused him to stumble and he took both hits pretty hard. He flew back and came to a skidding halt. "Some move you got there, I'm impressed. I didn't want to have to use more of my abilities but I guess I have no choice." With that being said, he called upon his inner dragon and unleased his wings. He jump with the assist of his wings and reached the ceiling. He pushed off while thrusting with his wings to gain speed. "Dodge this!" He cocked back his fist and swing at his opponent.
(Sorry! After work I went and played paintball all day. Also, if I don't roll high enough, I want to crack the ground XD)
Chachalotte Chachalotte

Raven was slightly disheartened at her words. "Ok. Well. I can always follow you to the dorm and check it out. I-If you wanted that..." she looked around at there surroundings. "I don't know... I'm hardly a social butterfly. I might just... draw." She pulled her satchel to her front and gif into it, retrieving a sketchbook. "I guess I'll... see you later?" She asked, not knowing where the day would lead.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There
Seeing Raven's face and hearing her voice's tone, one thought went through Reign's head. Damn, I screwed up... Reign mentally punched herself a few billion times, unsuccessfully trying to figure out what she had said wrong. Should she have not mentioned the possibility of Raven going? Should she have went along with the idea of gathering people and doing something? Regardless, Raven leaving with this atmosphere wasn't something that would sit well in her heart. "I-I'm sorry if I sounded rude. I just didn't want to bore you with all the things I have to do... Actually, I can do them later. It's not like job searching and getting situated would take all day, after all." Job searching would totally take all day, though... "But yeah, I think it would be nice for us to check out the dorms together. It wouldn't be funny if you came in a few hours later and saw our dorm room in a mess and end up putting the blame on me after all." Reign stuck out her tongue with the joke, but she looked at Raven with hidden concern about whether or not she managed to smooth things over. Even if such moments didn't make much of a difference in the long run of knowing a person, Reign definitely wouldn't be able to stand even the smallest bad taste in her mouth.

( Wick Wick is at the Dorms, so this works Duke of Doge Duke of Doge .)

( NyxDarling NyxDarling Don't reply with ooc here, use the ooc chat silly. I'm also replying.)
Rerri Rerri
Ezra shrugged her shoulders at the statement of Phoenix academy making or breaking them into heroes. The wilds can do just as good for one to make it or break it but she didn't explore much of her powers in means of helping other humans. It was odd how she viewed the world as more of an animal than a human being. She had enough sense to not be more animalistic than some people were when stranded in the wild. Granted, she spent almost all her life in the forest and the wilds do tend to temper one to the harsh reality of the world of nature than ever. Though being handed a piece of paper with odd lettering on it made her just tilt her head to the side with massive confusion written on her face.
"Would you know of what this means, Gerrant?"
She asked the owl, who in turn just gave an owl like shrug to let her know he didn't know either. Ezra pocketed the paper, uncaring if it got torn or crumbled, and sighed with indecision. She could go to her dorm and set her things in there, what little she had. Or she could try to chat with people, though she would be struggling to know what people talk about when conversing.
(open to interaction)

Oliver

Oliver walked over to the elevator and set his bags down, stretching his arms, which popped in relief. His physique was more than enough to carry his bags with, but he hadn't put them down since he had been in the front office. Now he had a chance to wait for the elevators to arrive, but after waiting a few minutes, something seemed off. A few students mumbled to each other and left the line, taking their belongings and heading over to one of the couches in the loft. Oliver frowned and listened in on a nearby conversation. "I dunno. He sure is taking his time." Said a boy to his friend. Oliver turned to him. "What's going on? Why is the elevator taking so long?" The two students looked at Oliver. "It shut down half way up and some guy is trying to fix it. Guess some students are in there." The boy's eyes widened a bit in discomfort and he continued. "Glad it isn't me. Someone said that a kid in there is having a panic attack." He shrugged and apologized to Oliver before him and his friend turned back to their conversation.

"Great..." Oliver muttered under his breath. He certainly didn't want to wait here, but at the same time, his bags seemed to taunt him. He felt less enthusiastic about having to carry them around with him, but, sitting here was proving to be more boring within the passing few seconds he had been comparing his options. Finally, Oliver let out a sigh, bracing himself and yanking the straps of his bags and heading to the door. Since he had no free hands, he turned around as he approached the door, using his back to push it open and bumping right into someone on his way out. He let out a surprised yelp and stumbled, the weight of his bags dragging him back against his will and taking down the girl with him. "Shit, ow..." He groaned in pain. He had landed on his wrist, though fortunately, it remained in tact. "I, uh, I'm sorry..." He turned and looked at the victim to his poor luck. She had silky, black hair that ran down past her shoulders almost flawlessly, dark blue eyes like a deep ocean (correct me if I'm wrong, just going off the CS pic o,o), and wore a black leather jacket, and black jeans. It took a moment for Oliver to realise he was staring and he quickly recovered. "Er, uh, crap, sorry." He repeated himself as he stood and brushed himself off, offering his hand in order to help her up. "I should have looked where I was going."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Raven listened to Reign "there is no need to apologize! You got stuff to do, I get it. But yeah I think that we could totally-" wham! She got knocked onto her ass, literally... she fell onto her butt. She went down with a grunt and "ow" then she saw who bumped into her. She took a moment to look him over, a look of irritation on her face. She begrudgingly took his helping hand up. "Was... that your attempt at breaking the ice with me? Because it's the worst idea I've ever seen" she said taking a step towards him. She had no idea what to think of this guy.
Wick Wick That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Thompson Wright

Happy that his technique worked out, it was unfortunately not for too long. "Wh..." Before he could finished his sentence, John came from the sky with his wings at a furious speed. His shadow couldn't came back to protected him properly as the punch hit his face as he was projected onto the sky but could land back on the wall behind him as he grasped his lines at the wall. Fortunately John hadn't put all of his strength into that, otherwise Thompson would have been K.O. "Humpf...." he said with a shrug as he cleaned the dusts on his clothes along the injury on his head, still clinging on the wall with tears of exhaustion that traveled his front. "Both last hit were pretty hard, uh."

He knelt on his current position as his lines were starting to loose the grasp, jumping out from the wall amplified with his power, giving him a faster speed than on the ground along a third line, his right legs raised and aiming on the front toward John, a kick that was empowered by the impact on the wall. "We're reaching the last act of this performance !" Thompson rarely used all of these lines before, but his opponent was clearly worth it. Using all of this was exhausting but oh well, thanks to this man he discovered that he wasn't that useless in a fight which made him pretty excited and happier at the same time. Now, he wanted to settle this friendly battle with one last straight push until the exhaustion would kicked in too much, that would be too dangerous otherwise.

(It will be the last dice i will do otherwise Thompson will be left unconscious ahah.)

Tag : AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back