• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Finally got my character sheet put together, I'm so excited for Aeris to fall asleep in the weirdest (and worst) places 😂

EllieMcEllie EllieMcEllie Great character; though I have a few notes.
1. The Academy is a College, so students should be at least 18. My bad for not making that clear.
2. Minor change to the background; Phoenix Academy is a secretive school. You don't apply, you get invited. Again, should have made that clear.
3. Finally, I'll have to have a think on the power. While the side effect of being tired is nice, I don't know if it's enough of an offset. For reference, when I consider this powers, I think on whether the hero would pass the UA exam; as presented in the show. And while being tired is definitely a draw back, the actual quirk still seems very strong.

Hopefully that all makes sense. Feel free to PM and we can discuss if you want further clarification

Just found out my characters powers are less likely to be used for good

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

I was in fact,thinking about my character being an athlete whose quirk is "functional",but she didn't use it openly or get licensed for it. Which means she followed the laws for non-licensed quirk users. Instead she pursued a mundane sports scholarship at a regular university until an accident happened and ruined her career.

Because of how public the accident was and the potential of her quirk,she gets recruited to join Phoenix Academy and receive proper training and licensing.

Do you think that would fit?

EllieMcEllie EllieMcEllie Great character; though I have a few notes.
1. The Academy is a College, so students should be at least 18. My bad for not making that clear.
2. Minor change to the background; Phoenix Academy is a secretive school. You don't apply, you get invited. Again, should have made that clear.
3. Finally, I'll have to have a think on the power. While the side effect of being tired is nice, I don't know if it's enough of an offset. For reference, when I consider this powers, I think on whether the hero would pass the UA exam; as presented in the show. And while being tired is definitely a draw back, the actual quirk still seems very strong.

Hopefully that all makes sense. Feel free to PM and we can discuss if you want further clarification
1. Ope, I’ll change that here in the morning, I’m headed to bed soon!
2. I will also change that!
3. She can only use her quirk for a few seconds, like max of 10 without energy drinks, 15 at most with energy drinks(editing what I had in her sheet so it’s way more nerfed!). She doesn’t simply get sleepy, she passes out in a mini coma until her body regains enough strength be conscious again, which can take anywhere from 16-72 hours depending on how bad she went over her limit. She cannot go more than 5-10 seconds over her limit before she straight up passes out. I should have clarified how bad the drawbacks were, I’m sorry😅😅

1. Ope, I’ll change that here in the morning, I’m headed to bed soon!
2. I will also change that!
3. She can only use her quirk for a few seconds, like max of 10 without energy drinks, 15 at most with energy drinks(editing what I had in her sheet so it’s way more nerfed!). She doesn’t simply get sleepy, she passes out in a mini coma until her body regains enough strength be conscious again, which can take anywhere from 16-72 hours depending on how bad she went over her limit. She cannot go more than 5-10 seconds over her limit before she straight up passes out. I should have clarified how bad the drawbacks were, I’m sorry😅😅
It's all good. In that case, she's in ^_^

Because the influence of the said quirk is just instant death
I'm intrigued. Send me a pm ^_^

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

I was in fact,thinking about my character being an athlete whose quirk is "functional",but she didn't use it openly or get licensed for it. Which means she followed the laws for non-licensed quirk users. Instead she pursued a mundane sports scholarship at a regular university until an accident happened and ruined her career.

Because of how public the accident was and the potential of her quirk,she gets recruited to join Phoenix Academy and receive proper training and licensing.

Do you think that would fit?
Hmmmm. Perhaps, it all depends on the quirk

My idea for my character's quirk is that she'd be able to generate and throw balls from her hands that can impart a fair bit of kinetic energy,close to a large caliber bullet. By spinning or bouncing the balls as she throws them,she can cause them to drag or warp objects they impact instead.

The comparative drawbacks are that she can only generate two (one from each hand) in rapid succession,and she has no control over the balls or their effects once they leave her hand until they dissipate a few seconds after impact.

Do you think that'd fit? I can think up something else otherwise.

My idea for my character's quirk is that she'd be able to generate and throw balls from her hands that can impart a fair bit of kinetic energy,close to a large caliber bullet. By spinning or bouncing the balls as she throws them,she can cause them to drag or warp objects they impact instead.

The comparative drawbacks are that she can only generate two (one from each hand) in rapid succession,and she has no control over the balls or their effects once they leave her hand until they dissipate a few seconds after impact.

Do you think that'd fit? I can think up something else otherwise.
Unfortunately I think that's still a pretty good quirk. Yes there is a lack of control and minimal ammo in rapid succession, but they still seem like controllable set backs. Especially when a single ball can do the damage of a bullet.

Also Caedes_ Caedes_ Love the character.

Pretty much nervous wreck crossed with Mr Magoo and Mineta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back