• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So (this is an idea that just popped into my head btw) while this rp isn't going to focus solely on action, I do believe there should be a conflict / larger threat. I already have a big bad I'm mind (including his motivation) but I'd like to fill out his 'league of villains'. So I figured, as a bit of fun, why not leave that to you guys ^_^

Now, I'm not asking everyone to do a full character sheet. Rather I just want you all to send me a pm with a quirk idea. Unlike previous quirks, I want these to be as crazy, inventive, and op as possible (within reason). The twist? For each quirk I will decide on a 'curse' that acts as a price for the op quirk.

Now, you may ask "why pm?"

Well that's so the only villain you know about, will be your own. All the others will be a surprise ^_^

Now this is purely optional, but I'd love to see how creative you all can be. Also if you wanna play the villain I create for you, please let me know in the pm

Deary Deary TheAmbiguousStoryteller TheAmbiguousStoryteller Megilagor Megilagor .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. Available Domain Name Available Domain Name Hyphae Hyphae FolKinPunk FolKinPunk blankcanvas blankcanvas

So (this is an idea that just popped into my head btw) while this rp isn't going to focus solely on action, I do believe there should be a conflict / larger threat. I already have a big bad I'm mind (including his motivation) but I'd like to fill out his 'league of villains'. So I figured, as a bit of fun, why not leave that to you guys ^_^

Now, I'm not asking everyone to do a full character sheet. Rather I just want you all to send me a pm with a quirk idea. Unlike previous quirks, I want these to be as crazy, inventive, and op as possible (within reason). The twist? For each quirk I will decide on a 'curse' that acts as a price for the op quirk.

Now, you may ask "why pm?"

Well that's so the only villain you know about, will be your own. All the others will be a surprise ^_^

Now this is purely optional, but I'd love to see how creative you all can be. Also if you wanna play the villain I create for you, please let me know in the pm

Deary Deary TheAmbiguousStoryteller TheAmbiguousStoryteller Megilagor Megilagor .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. Available Domain Name Available Domain Name Hyphae Hyphae FolKinPunk FolKinPunk blankcanvas blankcanvas
Okay. Fair warning even my reasonable op is pop haha.

I can't think of any at the top of my head except usually my villains are like quirky and crazy like twice

sorry for a really small post i have work in like 20 minutes so I did a quick one as to not stop the progress of the story

sorry for a really small post i have work in like 20 minutes so I did a quick one as to not stop the progress of the story

No need to apologise. As I've, hopefully, said before. You don't need to sweat the length. As long as others have something to build off of ^_^

sorry for the short or late post, I have been maintaining my rp and life

Seriously, no pressure whatsoever. As long as you try get a post a week, or give me a heads up (seriously I can't stress this enough. If you, or anyone, is struggling just let me know) then it's all good.

And it was a great post. Quality over quantity ^_^

Though maybe tag the other students in the classroom? Unless you purposefully were just mentioning them as apposed to those in the room

Seriously, no pressure whatsoever. As long as you try get a post a week, or give me a heads up (seriously I can't stress this enough. If you, or anyone, is struggling just let me know) then it's all good.

And it was a great post. Quality over quantity ^_^

Though maybe tag the other students in the classroom? Unless you purposefully were just mentioning them as apposed to those in the room
Oh sorry I always get stressed out on my own and then I'm forgetful to say and get caught up in answering replies so I feel a bit bad about not posting. Either way I love this rp and I did tag everyone but its on Lupe and Nathan only shows up briefly to see Lupe where as Lupe's post involves everyone. And yeah I'm finally understanding quality over speed. Its just a habit ^^;

Kitty?! I need details XD
I sent you a kitty photo once didn't I?

Its an orange tabby:
received_233584851941159.jpeg

Her name is Nala

I have a very energetic 10 month old German Shepherd. She's lovely but gets into everything.
I hear that. Mine won't sit still for anything and scratches the couches. Its like I cant move from my room or she will destroy the house. All I can do is wish you luck 😭

Lol nice. Topic change. DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 how about Matter Manipulation with two effects. One being the ability to manipulate matter into any one of it's three forms or even change the molecular structure or a person or object. Along with the second ability of the quirk being intangible

You know what I realized? Nathan can customize and provide everyone their costumes and make adjustments to protect them. At some point they will have his silk and in case of anything he can pull them out with his own silk. Also he can officially say the quote "Built with my own blood and sweat"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back