• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
sorry for a small post, today im in a loop of extremely wanting to sleep to the point my body shuts off for a sec and then wakes up, but being unable to fall asleep.
so that tired me out

nah this happens often to me it will wear off in a day or two.
Its just that my body releases sleep hormones a lot, but when i close my eyes it thinks I'm dying so it releases adrenaline.
Yeah it can happen when the organ responsible for producing hormones is disturbed or injured, and it wasn't working properly since my birth so yeah.
Its a genetic thing

nah this happens often to me it will wear off in a day or two.
Its just that my body releases sleep hormones a lot, but when i close my eyes it thinks I'm dying so it releases adrenaline.
Yeah it can happen when the organ responsible for producing hormones is disturbed or injured, and it wasn't working properly since my birth so yeah.
Its a genetic thing
That sounds exhausting and terrible. I can somewhat relate. Every now and then I wake up thinking I'm dead or dying. It's paranoia for me. I hope you get a good rest

Nah in my case its my body temperature drops rapidly when i fall asleep the same with my heartbeat lowering, that causes that reaction.
And yes if you checked my pulse or temperature when i sleep you could rule me as dead.
If you don't check for me breathing or listen for my heartbeat instead of checking the pulse.

Nah in my case its my body temperature drops rapidly when i fall asleep the same with my heartbeat lowering, that causes that reaction.
And yes if you checked my pulse or temperature when i sleep you could rule me as dead.
If you don't check for me breathing or listen for my heartbeat instead of checking the pulse.
Oh damn! I have never heard of that before

well its what a normal body does when it goes to sleep.
Mine is just over the top and does it at 2 times power.
As in a normal body would drop 2 degrees from temperature mine drops 4.
Breath becomes shallow and you breath less often, i just do it better.
And then the heartbeat/pulse drop down to a certain point, and then during REM sleep it goes up a bit.
Mine body doesn't do it gradually it a seesaw, one moment low heartbeat and pulse the next its high, no graduall.

alive, and working out a post for a different rp I'm in, and waiting for a post here to happen

Nice post all! Sorry I didn't get to yesterday, there was a blackout in my area because of how windy it was and it bummed me out while I was writing so I decided to sleep it off till the next day. Why does it have to be that way 😓😔

Well, all I can say to inspire you are the words of my mentor.
"All is good all is well, stuff happens all the time, and if you are stressed during the 'stuff', then boi I hope you don't have to live in times where SHTF!"

Nice post all! Sorry I didn't get to yesterday, there was a blackout in my area because of how windy it was and it bummed me out while I was writing so I decided to sleep it off till the next day. Why does it have to be that way 😓😔

Because life doesn't want us to have fun

Oh no Dapper im so sorry yuou posted like twice adter you shot us smh can KAito still get up and and try to hit Chisuke? Should I give him a moment on the ground so it explains taking a bit to hit him lmfao

Thanksss! I'm writing now. Is it okay if Kaito tries to hit Chisuke's legs with his tail, or does it need to be a punch, and if it needs to be a punch can Kaito do it and get in trouble or lmfao or don't do that? I don't wanna do any bad ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back