• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
except losing my voice, all good.
To be honest I wasn't using it for anything either way, so not much lost.

Did you know people who get shot often don't realize for a moment, they usually notice the sensation of pressure/being pushed from the force, or they notice blood before pain.

That wouldn't happen in this case though <3 lmfao this was something they were getting ready for and it didn't pierce skin so 😔 so it finna hurt i think lmfaoo

Also! My computer broke. All that means is I'm currently scrambling to get a situation ready for work lmfao I have two laptops so I can write still but probably not tomorrow as I'm setting up my newer laptop for work on monday. But now I can't play video games so i'll have more free time after work to write probably??? but for the next few days I think im busy??? maybe tomorrow afternoon... I'm excited <3 Kaito got shot :pleading:

Did you know people who get shot often don't realize for a moment, they usually notice the sensation of pressure/being pushed from the force, or they notice blood before pain.

That wouldn't happen in this case though <3 lmfao this was something they were getting ready for and it didn't pierce skin so 😔 so it finna hurt i think lmfaoo

Also! My computer broke. All that means is I'm currently scrambling to get a situation ready for work lmfao I have two laptops so I can write still but probably not tomorrow as I'm setting up my newer laptop for work on monday. But now I can't play video games so i'll have more free time after work to write probably??? but for the next few days I think im busy??? maybe tomorrow afternoon... I'm excited <3 Kaito got shot :pleading:
Sorry Bobby ☹️

Yeahhh.. The laptop I just got is said to be a "gaming laptop" and honestly the specs look about as good as my old computer? I think I'll have a chance to play a few games if I really *want*. It's all set up now thankfully aha

Yeahhh.. The laptop I just got is said to be a "gaming laptop" and honestly the specs look about as good as my old computer? I think I'll have a chance to play a few games if I really *want*. It's all set up now thankfully aha

That's good ^_^

Also, would anyone be upset if I posted? I know I only did so a while ago, but I feel it might be important to reply to Dreary

yeah no problems! I'll be able to post after work if i start feeling better. My head is feeling really light right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back