• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
im going to post tomorrow sine i will finally have some free time from work.

Yeah no objections.
Also sorry for not posting much, hard life.

good enough that i will be able to post something, but after i go to sleep.
finally got a better mattress and new sleeping meds that don't make me drowsy in the morning

henlooo I stopped getting notifications and I've just replied to a private thread for awhile I'm sorry for my absence ): I kept reading the posts and it never occured to me to reply it's been well long enough for me to reply 😭

yess because i don't think anyone was interacting with Kaito anymore oops. My bad for disappearing the last time. I'm also going to turn on the little email notices now too smh

I'm still kinda stuck at home with the family but it's lax enough to post since I don't want to keep anyone waiting

Thanks. But again, no pressure ^_^

Also, to everyone else, this may act like the exam. With Chisuke, possibly, responding after each post

Thanks. But again, no pressure ^_^

Also, to everyone else, this may act like the exam. With Chisuke, possibly, responding after each post
Yes I know, but it's taking longer than expected for me, sadly.

Also we are learning to get shot at? Wonderful, I always wanted to know how that feels lol

and i keep wondering why it keeps unwatching this thread.
i will read what I missed and reply

🥺🥺🥺 I like this rp sometimes maybe I fall off ? Like motivation down. But I am very excited for writing right now o wrote for all my rps lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back