• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
ive been sick and tired so idk if I can continue. I dont want to hold up the plot.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick. I'm also saddened to hear that you might not be able to continue; seriously your posts have been great ^_^

If holding up the plot is you main concern, I can just have your characters wonder the background till you feel better; or if you're certain you can't continue I can keep them in my back pocket as drama for later.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick. I'm also saddened to hear that you might not be able to continue; seriously your posts have been great ^_^

If holding up the plot is you main concern, I can just have your characters wonder the background till you feel better; or if you're certain you can't continue I can keep them in my back pocket as drama for later.
D: Yeah feeling tired is not part of the plan. I'm pretty frustrated that I can't be busy xD but I can try for a post when I can :) but if I can't I will let you know what option

i will need a few days to get myself together.
So Liam can just wander in the background, probably patching himself up with bandages or something.
Yeah new work, new meds , and new neighborhood, that can take a toll on a person.

i will need a few days to get myself together.
So Liam can just wander in the background, probably patching himself up with bandages or something.
Yeah new work, new meds , and new neighborhood, that can take a toll on a person.

I can imagine. Please, take as much time as you need

Posted blankcanvas blankcanvas let me know if I messed up on anything, I wasn't sure if I read it right but I read it as Arisa took a whole hall of the dormitory?

Hi! I've been trying to do some things. Like, spending more time with my friends, spending more time with my partner, trying to go out more, and just upped my dose on my anxiety meds. (and trying to focus on work during work hours more).

The first few things are goals made by me and my therapist. But I've found less time for writing, but I find I like my other hobbies more than writing right now. I'll start working on a post right now because I've wanted to, I like this RP, but I hadn't had motivation. I want to write as much as I can but if I find I can't do it can you guys help me find a good way to write my character out? I don't want to ghost but I've just been figuring out more in my life and been enjoying it a bit more ^^;;

Posted ^^' didn't know what to say sorry oops so it might not be that good. I'm also trying to write more in my posts, I am in one rp still on discord so we used those * things to say what we're doing and it's hurting me to make longer posts now. My bad...

Hi! I've been trying to do some things. Like, spending more time with my friends, spending more time with my partner, trying to go out more, and just upped my dose on my anxiety meds. (and trying to focus on work during work hours more).

The first few things are goals made by me and my therapist. But I've found less time for writing, but I find I like my other hobbies more than writing right now. I'll start working on a post right now because I've wanted to, I like this RP, but I hadn't had motivation. I want to write as much as I can but if I find I can't do it can you guys help me find a good way to write my character out? I don't want to ghost but I've just been figuring out more in my life and been enjoying it a bit more ^^;;
Awe, honestly focusing on your life is way more important and sometimes we lose motivation and it happens. Unfortunately you can't force inspiration but we can try and help by trying to make our characters interactive maybe to make it exciting? I don't have ideas ATM but I'm sure the others can help. :) Please take care of yourself.

Thanks (: I'll be okay and I think everyone is interesting already, I'm excited for class to begin (: get to have Kaito flop around like a fish out of water :P

As Deary said, life comes first and I don't think there's a single person on this site who hasn't lost motivation for an rp in one way or another. I'm really happy that you're getting more out of life and, if that eventually does mean your character needs to be written out, we'll make sure they go out in style ^_^

unsure what a Tsu is but Kaito is really good at swimming but not good at running and that might make him more clumsy. If he gets his shoes off and run on all fours that helps him keep a balance but then if something is thrown at him he would have to jump up fast enough to grab it and then his ballance might be off because now he's suddenly on all fours

unsure what a Tsu is but Kaito is really good at swimming but not good at running and that might make him more clumsy. If he gets his shoes off and run on all fours that helps him keep a balance but then if something is thrown at him he would have to jump up fast enough to grab it and then his ballance might be off because now he's suddenly on all fours
Sue or Tsu from BnHa the frog girl froppy. She prefers to be called sue

fun fact, i almost gave up writing that post since the first time my browser randomly decided to refresh itself

And it didn't save the post

FML

fun fact, i almost gave up writing that post since the first time my browser randomly decided to refresh itself

And it didn't save the post

FML
Oof I hate those moments. I usually write on a different app because RPN is not reliable with saving. I'm glad you posted. Now time for Nathan to destroy the blonde by saying "K" *pops knuckles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back