• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You know what I realized? Nathan can customize and provide everyone their costumes and make adjustments to protect them. At some point they will have his silk and in case of anything he can pull them out with his own silk. Also he can officially say the quote "Built with my own blood and sweat"

I love it XD

Good as in don't care to mingle?

Also to everyone else, should a week pass and we're still just mingling, I may move one (moving everyone to dorms, etc) Unless there are major objections
That sounds wrong but I mean as in, for now my characters are fine. I imagine they're exhausted from fighting a strong hero

My character was gonna try responding but yeah getting into more class plot stuff would be nice. Sorry I haven't replied to it yet, I got really sick and I'm just now recovering ^^

He is. Thankfully. He and my mom are headed to the east coast but I don't really know if I will see him again. I hope I do at least once. But their trip will last a year so I dunno.

Well thankfully it was a mini-stroke not a full blown stroke. But what concerns me the most is he is going through chronic kidney failure because of his diabetes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back