• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
oh yeah, im just excited for the day everyone around hm needs him to cast spells and he kind of does it and immediately gets horrifically sick but refuses to say why

Or the day an Inhuman shows up and calls Elliott by his birth name. And says they want him to come back to Attilan or something. And Elliott just looses it

The only thing Emily worries about is people finding out is that her aging was accelerated and that they would start treating her like a small child after discovering her secret.

Lol then don’t let Azzy touch your hand with his bare hand. It kind of pulls the most forethought thing ‘disturbing’ someone. However if she can suppress it it’ll likely be undetectable.

Alright boys and girls, I am back form my impromptu vaycay! I have Grace, Jon and Dawn who are open and ready for some scenes!

Welcome Back!

Poor Grace currently being the only mutant and member of the X-Men can make it a bit challenging for her to interact with others.

Yeah poor her
I mean I could have Cliff drive past the cafe she's in at high speed, disrupting traffic and terrorising pedestrians

We have two groups at the moment the Heroes for Hire and the magic people + Jon so I guess the Heroes for Hire group would be better since her siblings are there plus Dcgirl already has a character with the other group.

So i have 2 questions.
1. Is this still open?
2. Would a child Of John Constantine and Supergirl be Allowable?

Yes, it is!
I'm sure it is, but keep in mind my character (Elliott) was adopted by Constantine, so just make sure thebackgrounds work

Once, when the other suit was in the wash
She just waltzed in it and when everyone made fun of it she was like "oh please, how can I call myself a Hawkeye without a stupid skirt outfit at least once"
There's actually one in her apartment, along with the Ronin suit

Hope you guys like hellion he is my demonic magical bruiser i may have 1 or 2 more to drop in. Ill get a post up later today after work.

As a side question, what would Hellion opinion of The Shade (and by connection his son and my character Drake)?

As a side question, what would Hellion opinion of The Shade (and by connection his son and my character Drake)?
I dont think he would be particularly bothered by drake. But the older shade if he draws his power from a demon would be someone he isnt very fond of. I wouldnt say he hates him but it wouldnt take alot to get him to attack shade.

Demonhunter Demonhunter after reviewing the characters in the roster i think my dude would likely have excellent interactions with yours in particular. Both are kinda semi-demons though in different ways, and based off of Mortimers Hatred of demon kind it would give us conflict, your character not being an evil dick would help him to develop through his hatred.

Demonhunter Demonhunter after reviewing the characters in the roster i think my dude would likely have excellent interactions with yours in particular. Both are kinda semi-demons though in different ways, and based off of Mortimers Hatred of demon kind it would give us conflict, your character not being an evil dick would help him to develop through his hatred.

Yeah Azzy is definitely a very not-dick person. Probably the best person to talk to about deeply rooted hatred, psychologist and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back