• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths OOC (New GM)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I once considered a mindreading spider who's Mother might be recantation of an Aztec god of war and the father being a Spider-Man clone.

I like to point out the only damage Egil has done to the facility it destroying car when he landed, shot the building (melting a chunk of the wall), harassed and very mildly ruffed up two guards, and broke their radios.

I was going to create a second character but I think I am going to play just my one for a little bit
I was actually gonna ask if anyone wanted to make a member of Aria's crew. She would have like 2 or 3 people with her upon arrival ideally. Unlike most crew's she doesnt consider herself the leader. Instead she views the crew as a democracy and votes are taken on most things with the ships A.I. having a say and tallying the votes.

I was actually gonna ask if anyone wanted to make a member of Aria's crew. She would have like 2 or 3 people with her upon arrival ideally. Unlike most crew's she doesnt consider herself the leader. Instead she views the crew as a democracy and votes are taken on most things with the ships A.I. having a say and tallying the votes.
That’s ironically Athenian of her. I think I could make a Blue Beetle for that.

Side note, the Olympians and the Kami have quite the beef

That’s ironically Athenian of her. I think I could make a Blue Beetle for that.

Side note, the Olympians and the Kami have quite the beef
Blue beetle sounds great.

And yes they do, she also has beef with Olympus. However id imagine the Kami would be going out of their way to not get involved with her. Her banishment is...well justified.

I have returned. Anyone else wanna get their character starting in Aria's ship/crew? I need 2 more to be full :)

I'm guessing everyone else is in completely different timezone

Cool!
Never been to Texas
Its got bipolar weather and in my city particularly bad drivers. Plus its needlessly big. I took a road trip with my family twoish states up to Missouri it took 22 hours not including stops. 12 of those were spent leaving the state.

That is big
Ireland gets a lot of rain, drizzle, fog as is stereotyped
And then random weeks with no rain in summer and we just lose it and cant cope
But you can drive from one end to the other in 5 hours (including northern ireland), depending on where you start, so that is handy

That is big
Ireland gets a lot of rain, drizzle, fog as is stereotyped
And then random weeks with no rain in summer and we just lose it and cant cope
But you can drive from one end to the other in 5 hours (including northern ireland), depending on where you start, so that is handy
Sounds pleasent honestly.

Whats the plan for this here chain of events in the rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back