• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths OOC (New GM)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Greetings everyone! I'm interested in joining this RP so can anyone give me a basic rundown on whats happening in the story before I make a character?

Here's a basic rundown, we've got four groups operating at the moment:

Heroes for Hire group:
Cliff Barton (Hawkeye), Drake Swift (NeoShade), Damien Wayne (Vindicate), Zara King (Godiva) and Helena Kyle (Huntress) were all in the HFH kitchen when Emily Allen (Impulse) sped in (after running all the way from Central City) and announces her ambition to become a hero and work with them. While Drake was questioning her motives, Cliff got a call from her neighbour that their apartment building was under gang attack (a surprisingly regular thing.) After asking if anyone wanted to help out, Cliff, Drake, Helena and Emily set out and motorbiked to the building. Emily was shrunk down and travelled in Cliff's quiver. After a quick briefing, which Emily lost patience during and ran right into battle, they fought the gang (a branch of the Sancinias crime family), who were equipped with alien tech and a replicator. With the help of Lucky (Cliff's dog), they defeated the gang and are now eating pizza in her apartment. Their Hero For Hire bosses are ringing them, presumably with work

Magical Shenanigans:
Zaria Zatara was dragged into an alleyway by muggers. Jon Kent (Saladin) and the mage Elliott Quinn (Amp) saw this happen and intervened. Zaria and Elliott used their magic to subdue the muggers, but not without creating a ruckus that disrupted Azriel from working in the building next door. Just as things seemed to return to normal, Mortimer (Hellion) and his suit of almost symbiotic hell armour opened a rift to hell, flooding the nearby area with demons. Elliott ran to stop this, joining forces with Damien Wayne (Vindicate), his sister Grace Wayne, Azriel and the apocalyptic horsewoman Rai. The portal was sealed, but Rai and Hellion are now locked in combat. The amnesiatic Alina also joined in, but fell unconscious after realising her powers existed.

Suspicious dock activities:
Jason Todd is currently smuggling in a whole load of weapons, vehicles and armour into Gotham City Docks. The Black Mask is receiving said smuggled stuff. They are discussing their dodgy dealings while the stuff is being loaded up. Liono nas just appeared, clueless about Gotham and asking about the best fishing spots. Thinking he is a spy or cop, four men attack him. He beats them up making both Black Mask and Todd realise he could be extremely useful as an asset

White Hole group:
Cisco Ramon (Vibe) was working in STAR Labs when he 'vibed' a white hole appearing near Jupiter and an army of techno beings come through. Satellite and probe data confirmed the white holes existence, but that nobody had come through yet. A message was sent to the Avengers as well as Professor Sindorian calling them to action and the Proffessor for his knowledge. From the Avengers mister terrific and Dante (Brute) came. Cisco met them in STAR Labs Facility 53 in the secret underground facility known as the 'Super Shop' and sos briefing them on the problem

Unless FearItself FearItself wants to do anything else, then go ahead, Cisco is basically just waiting for an inevitable barrage of questions (which Egil's presence would postpone)

Sindorian was gonna reveal himself. But we can have him interupt and start leveling shit forcing sindorian to do a in the field reveal.

Okay, fine with me
And Ciscos just been completely outed as a meta and Vibe to Sindorian

Yes, the majority of the characters are he sons/daughters/adopted kids of the original heroes

3 barks very confusing and she can't speak dog.

Pointlessly have you noticed how few female characters we have? Only 4.

Not even a Danielle Cage (daughter of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones who was named after Iron Fist) to take advantage of having the boss of one of groups being your dad.

I'm kind of wondering how she's going to mangle it to fit her own purposes

Yeah, now that you mention it, it there is a female minority. But I will probably be adding in two female characters soon ish. I have ideas for two at least

Lots of female heroes exist just not the most popular heroes that get the movies. Some of them had some decent solo runs but most just get to be parts of hero teams.

Hello incoming daughter of Wonderwoman daughter of Zeus/CassieSandsmark granddaughter of Zeus/Marvel'sHercules son of Zeus/Jason son of Zeus and twin brother of Wonder woman

Hello incoming daughter of Wonderwoman daughter of Zeus/CassieSandsmark granddaughter of Zeus/Marvel'sHercules son of Zeus/Jason son of Zeus and twin brother of Wonder woman
Close on several occasions. Daughter of Zeus and Hera, half sister to Hercules, Princess of olympus, and Goddess of Calamity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back