• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths OOC (New GM)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ehhh if I use her son it's because the mother is dead.
Sad day. Perhaps you could make it have something to do with galactus. Then the dragon kid and sindorian could bond on their hatred of two eyed two horned flying purple planet eater. Perhaps we could start a new guardians of the Galaxy or space based super hero team.

ehh, although silithia is a 'cosmic' dragon, that doesn't really mean she's from space. She and Deimos just derive their magic from the celestial bodies and use the energy for it. Although she could be an absolute terror if inducted for the whole justice league thing... she can melt stone

Essentially all any of these organizations have to do is offer her child care and schooling for her son and promise if anything where to happen to her he is raised with the absolute best of everything. Thats how you win her over. She'll do anything if it means her kid is both safe and happy

Demonhunter Demonhunter
Do you want to restart our fight or do you wanna pick up from where we left off.

Hellion just got back slashed and then hellported across the park ans started firing arrows at each warrior there . his arrows are made of superheated helllmetal (infernium.)

Demonhunter Demonhunter
Do you want to restart our fight or do you wanna pick up from where we left off.

Hellion just got back slashed and then hellported across the park ans started firing arrows at each warrior there . his arrows are made of superheated helllmetal (infernium.)
I can pick up where we left off, just give me a bit, am currently out of town

Supervillain prison programs Suicide Squad they put bombs in your head and force you to go on a suicide missions or Thunderbolts a supervillain reform program that tries to turn villains into superheroes that is lead by a hero to keep the ex-criminals in check.

Fair enough. would anyones character have a bounty on them?
Perhaps sindorian could have a bounty on his head. After all he is from space and his tearassing through people to get info on galactus has bound to piss someone off. However i must insist on a capture and bring him in bounty not a contract kill.

It's your call on the type of bounty, which capturing him alive sounds best for an RP. Consider Sindorian hunted.

It's your call on the type of bounty, which capturing him alive sounds best for an RP. Consider Sindorian hunted.
Excellent. It will be a difficult hunt unless diplomacy is a factor. He is a Saluchian a species well known for their spock like logic.

Unless _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ is fine with Egil stagging a full-on assault (by himself) of Facility 53 now, Egil will begin his hunt and his first post will come out after the story stuff happens at the facility.

Ok good. I dont think an all out offensive would work too well for him. There are 3 of the sharpest minds, a guy who rivals superman in terms of physical strength, and at least two people capable of making portals. Plus a call was just made to the avengers so more are bound to show up.

T
Unless _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ is fine with Egil stagging a full-on assault (by himself) of Facility 53 now, Egil will begin his hunt and his first post will come out after the story stuff happens at the facility.
Tbh he would be really useful against what were gonna be dealing with. He could try to engage facility 53 and be incapacitated and maybe coerced into helping against the coming threat.

I mean I would be up for that, though I don't want to mess up the current story if Egil destroys part of the building or attacking would do that.

I mean I would be up for that, though I don't want to mess up the current story if Egil destroys part of the building or attacking would do that.
We would need to wait for the boss's word on it but i dont think it will. They just need enough time for Sindorian to view the readings Cisco got and he will be able to explain most of what comes next.

I'm presume Egil would attack the part of the building above ground (the legitimate facility), so any damage he does would be to the above structure and not the Super Shop, which wouldn't mess up the storyline
Which would make all manner of alarms go off down below, and then all the science nerds and heroes from below storm up
And I agree with FearItself FearItself about bedding enough time for Cisco to explain what happening
Sound about right?

Perfect!
Also any idea for what Drake, Cliff and Emily should do next?

Well, Black Mask and the Red Hood are planning to give military weaponry to gangs and probably start something similar to the Arkham games. So when that starts kicking off that maybe something they would be hired to help deal with, but until not sure. Maybe some minor jobs protecting people (That may possibly take them to Gotham before things kick off there).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back