• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths OOC (New GM)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

_gallifrog_

Symbolic Animal of Gallifrey
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, this is the place for chatting about life, characters and stuff like that
And some basic rules:
1) Try to post at least once a week and make sure to keep up with what everyone else is posting
2) if you won't be online for a while let me or anyone else know, so we can figure out what do with your character for the time being
3) write at least a paragraph per post. Try not to add too much fluff and use good grammar, it just makes it easier for everyone
4) no god-modding or taking over other people's characters without permission
5) character ages start at 18
6) have fun!

Now how should we continue? Do we just continue where we left off or we do something else?

I'd say go with were you left off but I guess it's up to the group involved in the event if they want keep the even going.

So back to Emily awkwardly attempting to flirt with Cliff while Drake is near by preparing to sell the alien guns without Emily knowing that Drake plans to sell the guns.

Bout to finish Sindorian's history. Then imma start on my last 2 characters.
14d28cc2bcd14c1e700d929a74d830e3.jpg
Strength force channeler and highschool Linebacker/Superhero "Brawler".

Uncle_Sam_BNW_1.jpg
And the living spirit of America, Uncle Sam.

Also. Hellion is bound to loose this fight. Might i request we let him be captured? If he dies he just goes back to hell.

Uncle Sam is a weird character but he is a hero. After DC Comics acquired Uncle Sam, he was placed on the pre-Crisis Earth-Two and was given a new origin. In this new version, the Founding Fathers performed a mystical ritual that conjured the American Spirit and bound it to an artifact called the American Talisman. Whenever America was in its greatest need, the Talisman was bind the Spirit of America with a patriotic citizen, thus creating the hero Uncle Sam.

I'm going put up a page for team again
Besides Avengers, Avengers Dark, Heroes for Hire and Birds of Prey, can anyone think of any others to add?
I was thinking of adding a STAR labs team, who collaborate with the Avengers? (You always need sciency people)

I'm going put up a page for team again
Besides Avengers, Avengers Dark, Heroes for Hire and Birds of Prey, can anyone think of any others to add?
I was thinking of adding a STAR labs team, who collaborate with the Avengers? (You always need sciency people)
Perfect. That could be Sindorian's starting group though he is also an avenger.

I have no problem with heroes being in multiple groups

I mean Cliff was an Avenger and worked for Heroes For Hire at the same time
And Elliott is in like five groups,

ehhhh if I make the dragon character I'm currently thinking about making and she gets on board (she may or may not depending what I do with her), he might be doomed. She's a cosmic dragon

ehhhh if I make the dragon character I'm currently thinking about making and she gets on board (she may or may not depending what I do with her), he might be doomed. She's a cosmic dragon
Mayhaps a friend of sindorians? Or an enemy even

1565493356441.png

slings radioactive breath weapons and miniature big bangs like ham and gives zero shits. She's really spooky. IDK to make her or her son tho. Silithia isn't keen to get involved in human problems unless they are an immediate threat to her son to which she will destroy with predjudice (think a less evil cerci lanister) or deimos who is half human and isn't as strong but won't hessitate to help humanity out

View attachment 613830

slings radioactive breath weapons and miniature big bangs like ham and gives zero shits. She's really spooky. IDK to make her or her son tho. Silithia isn't keen to get involved in human problems unless they are an immediate threat to her son to which she will destroy with predjudice (think a less evil cerci lanister) or deimos who is half human and isn't as strong but won't hessitate to help humanity out
Hmm. Mayhaps the son should be the one on earth and the mother be like a lore bit or a side arc later. She sounds like a perfect trigon type of situtuation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back