• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths OOC (New GM)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Since we lost all the good bat family members I guess we need a new one. I guess to avoid Bruce kid for now and focus on kids of his adoptive kids - Jason so a Dick, Tim, or Cassandra kid. Idea one a new take on Mar'i Grayson, idea two tech genius kid of Tim/Steph, and idea three clone daughter of Cass/X-23 that created to the perfect assassin but ended up being saved by her genetic mothers.

Which one to use? Which one would annoy Jason most the daughter of Bruce's favorite Robin, kid of two of the Robins that replaced him, or clone girl that carries the leagices of the bat and wolverine?

Which one to use? Which one would annoy Jason most the daughter of Bruce's favorite Robin, kid of two of the Robins that replaced him, or clone girl that carries the leagices of the bat and wolverine?
The last one seems like she could be epic. After all this todd was resurrected by the weapon x program so they could have a pretty intense backstory having the same creators and bat connections.

The last one seems like she could be epic. After all this todd was resurrected by the weapon x program so they could have a pretty intense backstory having the same creators a
That does sound kinda awesome, and shared backstories always make for good storylines
But do whatever you want

The last one seems like she could be epic. After all this todd was resurrected by the weapon x program so they could have a pretty intense backstory having the same creators and bat connections.

That could be interesting one managed to be saved by the family but the other wasn't. Plus considering Cass' mother daughter like relationship with Oracle she would be the one that would explore the birds of prey stuff and get into why Cliff was kicked out.

Yes, that is great conflict potential
And that would be something to find out, what exactly happened to Cliff
I have an arc planned out for her, and for Elliott, but I don't want to seem like I'm taking over this Rp with stuff about my characters, you know?

Yes, that is great conflict potential
And that would be something to find out, what exactly happened to Cliff
I have an arc planned out for her, and for Elliott, but I don't want to seem like I'm taking over this Rp with stuff about my characters, you know?
I feel like i am dangerously close to doing this...so who is gonna help save gotham?

Would a Thanagarian with All-Black the Necrosword be a good fit?
Idk all black the necro sword is a god killing weapon that can turn a normal giy into someone who can fight 3 thors. Idk if it would be a good fit for the crew. Kinda overshadows everyone else. Hell id recon they could kick some kryptonian ass as well.

Idk all black the necro sword is a god killing weapon that can turn a normal giy into someone who can fight 3 thors. Idk if it would be a good fit for the crew. Kinda overshadows everyone else. Hell id recon they could kick some kryptonian ass as well.
Perhaps just a Thanagarian then

Perhaps just a Thanagarian then
Every team needs a wizard or a magic user. What about a thanagarian with stormbreaker. We can say beta ray bill is dead and he bestowed it to your thanagarian who was found worthy. :) thay way you still have a wicked cool weapon and can be our teams heavy hitter.

Every team needs a wizard or a magic user. What about a thanagarian with stormbreaker. We can say beta ray bill is dead and he bestowed it to your thanagarian who was found worthy. :) thay way you still have a wicked cool weapon and can be our teams heavy hitter.
That’s not the aim I am really looking to amalgamate dc concept and marvel concept with each character. I thought All Black and Nth Metal would make an interesting concept.

That’s not the aim I am really looking to amalgamate dc concept and marvel concept with each character. I thought All Black and Nth Metal would make an interesting concept.
I mean im not 100% opposed or nothin. I just have bad history with people rping all black. Perhaps if there was a way to temporarily nerf it and have part of your characters quest be to aquire the rest of its power. I like all black just feel as if its a bit much for them. Were like guardian of the galaxy level beings here well probably a tab beyond that but not by much.

Oooo. What about a thanagarian with their nth metal and a symbiote? That seems pretty lit. And if its one that never encountered spiderman then you could have the power set be based of the thanagarian and his weapons choice etc. (Must admit i know little about the hawkpeople.)

D
I mean im not 100% opposed or nothin. I just have bad history with people rping all black. Perhaps if there was a way to temporarily nerf it and have part of your characters quest be to aquire the rest of its power. I like all black just feel as if its a bit much for them. Were like guardian of the galaxy level beings here well probably a tab beyond that but not by much.

Oooo. What about a thanagarian with their nth metal and a symbiote? That seems pretty lit. And if its one that never encountered spiderman then you could have the power set be based of the thanagarian and his weapons choice etc. (Must admit i know little about the hawkpeople.)
Damn it but now I am thinking the space crew does need a magic user

Well then here is my latest idea.

Still figuring out my Wolverine Bat hybrid. So I got the name Sarah Kinney-Wayne named after Laura's dead mother and didn't get the Cain last name due to Cass' issues with her assassin father who might of have worked with the program that created Sarah. Debating on how young she was when her moms saved her, her weapon X codename X-23-B2?, and her hero codename. Personality and likes will depend on now old she was when she was saved.

"Is it true you have two moms? How was it and how were you born I need to know if me and my future wife ever want kids. Also can I have one of your batarangs? Please please please!!"

"Wow Cliff your new girlfriend is even louder than my aunts and looks like an even worse hugger than Uncle Dick I didn't even know that was possible. Try not to break her, I hate seeing the happy ones becoming as miserable as the rest of us."

"Is it true you have two moms? How was it and how were you born I need to know if me and my future wife ever want kids. Also can I have one of your batarangs? Please please please!!"

"Wow Cliff your new girlfriend is even louder than my aunts and looks like an even worse hugger than Uncle Dick I didn't even know that was possible. Try not to break her, I hate seeing the happy ones becoming as miserable as the rest of us."

To which Cliff just sighs loudly, takes out her hearing aids, collapses on the couch with a giant thing of coffee and grumbles something about "not my girlfriend, why does everything keep thinking that? I wish was Ray was here, hell I wish all of them were here" before proceeding to ignore everyone for the rest of the day as she fixes her suit and stuff

I think X-23-B2 is extremely cool sounding as a codename!

And a general note, I'm going to abuse my GM powers and change what Elliott was doing slightly. Since the person playing Zaria quit, the arc doesnt quite make sense now and Mortimer is far too busy with Rai, I'm going to have him close the rift and then leave to help the HFH guys

I am also trying to figure out Kenshirou’s insertion
Yes, he is trickier to insert than the others, but I'm sure something can be figured out, FearItself FearItself any ideas?

To which Cliff just sighs loudly, takes out her hearing aids, collapses on the couch with a giant thing of coffee and grumbles something about "not my girlfriend, why does everything keep thinking that? I wish was Ray was here, hell I wish all of them were here" before proceeding to ignore everyone for the rest of the day as she fixes her suit and stuff

I think X-23-B2 is extremely cool sounding as a codename!

And a general note, I'm going to abuse my GM powers and change what Elliott was doing slightly. Since the person playing Zaria quit, the arc doesnt quite make sense now and Mortimer is far too busy with Rai, I'm going to have him close the rift and then leave to help the HFH guys

Yes, he is trickier to insert than the others, but I'm sure something can be figured out, FearItself FearItself any ideas?
Hmmmmm. What if kenshiro has heard of the sword of omens and is seeking to add it to his collection. That can get him to gotham where he can give Liono the truth about batman being a good guy. Maybe our froggie gm swoops in with batman to lead the assault against the baddies. Perhaps kenshi and liono take them down alone. Of course a swordfight between kenshi and Liono would be interesting to witness, but id imagine both are honrable enough to not want to kill the other if their skills and weapons can proove a worthy challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back