• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Phantom's thread.

Phantom

Drinker of tea, Racer of cars.
Hello, for the sake of wanting to remain anonymous I will not nor will I ever (Most likely) reveal my name, However you may call me Phantom.

I have been role-playing for two years now and I would say I am pretty detailed always posting a minimum of a paragraph on role-plays that peak my interest, almost all role-plays I will do with another person will be modern or realistic. However occasionally I dabble into fantasy.

Rules.

1. No nonsense which is fairly self explanatory don't waste my time and I won't waist yours

2. Minimum of one paragraph I hate one liners as many do and if you give one I will let it slide but I will tell you about it, however If it becomes reoccurring I will not speak to you.

3. Take your time on reply's. I get writing a paragraph or more may be difficult for some but if that is the case just take your time and put some effort into it.

4. Absolutely NO godmodding. This annoys and angers me beyond belief and I will let you know.

5. Since I am straight I will only do these roles with women, not that I have anything against guys playing female characters I just get a little creeped by it.

Now for the plots I have in mind.

1. Reignition

YC & MC Grew up together In Detroit MC Often helping out YC in their time of need, as MC Got older and got his license, the gangs he once despised became his friends, teaching him how to drift and take corners at high speeds forming him into a high speed performance driver and entering him in contests around the city. Also around this time MC had begun a relationship with YC however as he got deeper into the street racing scene they had a falling out and broke it off.

Fast forewarn 10 years...

After a few wins had been put under his belt MC Went pro and got a chance to drive in the Formula one league quickly rising to the top. While YC has become ((Chose your profession)) and A single mother of a boy and a girl both around 10 years old. One day your children come up to you begging for you to take them to the Grand Prix event in down town Detroit.

2. Catch me if you can

This plot is not completed yet as I need feedback from you but the Jist is this.

MC runs a crew of highly skilled bank robbers nicknamed the "Skylines" due to the fact that they drive custom built Nissan R34 Skyline GT-R's. After robbing the JPMorgan chase bank in New York, your team is assigned to track them down and stop them at all cost before the next robbery.

These are the two main plots I am looking to do however I am open to suggestion. If interested PM me.

***Note, I do know I come off as an a**hole however role-playing on omegle and forums absolutely FILLED with thirsty people just wanting to get off will make you like this***

I would be willing to do the second plot if you are willing. It actually sounds pretty fun, compared to some of the others I have read.

cristianerbarnes said:
I would be willing to do the second plot if you are willing. It actually sounds pretty fun, compared to some of the others I have read.
PM Me.

Bump

Le Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back