• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Phantom Phans?

Jello

Phan
Hey there everyone! Let me start off by saying I'm looking for someone to do a Phantom of The Opera roleplay with me. I most likely won't get many replies, but I'll give it a shot!

Here's a little more about me:

• I'm 21, so please be aware that there may be mature themes when roleplaying with me.
  • I am a mother. I get very busy in my personal life, but I will be on to reply at least once a day. (The only days I won't be on are the days my husband is off work, and I will let you know when that will be.)
  • I'm a literate writer. I will give both quality and quantity to the best of my ability.
  • I play both male and female roles however, for this one specifically I'd prefer Erik's role.
  • I enjoy doubling up on characters. I feel it makes the roleplaying more realistic, even if it's only done long enough to keep things flowing.

My goal with this roleplay is to make it original, but not so off course that it doesn't feel like Phantom anymore. I have a few ideas that might work, but I am absolutely interested in your input. I thoroughly enjoy creating plots with people. If anyone is interested please just let me know, and we can discuss everything further over pms. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back