• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Phantom blades common room speakeasy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So after a big fight both collapse or just decide to call it quits? I'm fine with whatever just wanna know if I need to write for Waboe or anything aha

So after a big fight both collapse or just decide to call it quits? I'm fine with whatever just wanna know if I need to write for Waboe or anything aha
Have a meteor fall from the sky permanently crippling both characters😤nah I’m playing, lol

Poor Vega, we will miss him. Hopefully Endo revived him just a little… :c

Maybe after the arena arc, I feel if to many characters come to assist/bully it's gonna get repetitive aha

don don i may have said use npc graduates as needed but ima ask you stop making npc's bully or be bullied by vega lol

Its a bit easier for someone to shrug off a insult and kick to the shin but when someone finds a kid in the bathroom with his head bashed id like to imagine they do the medieval equivalent of pressing charges aha

don don i may have said use npc graduates as needed but ima ask you stop making npc's bully or be bullied by vega lol

Its a bit easier for someone to shrug off a insult and kick to the shin but when someone finds a kid in the bathroom with his head bashed id like to imagine they do the medieval equivalent of pressing charges aha
Lmao, Vega wasn’t too rough😂tis just a scratch

That's cool, but it almost seems like you completely ignored Endo's reply to Vega's question. And that kinda doesn't sit well with me personally. But it's your call, at the end of the day you get to decide how your character acts.

Kinda true, it's a group rp so player interaction is kinda implied. When your character asks a question to another players character it's required your character react appropriately... even if it's just
"thanks for your opinion" before they leave lol

On a different note yutohase yutohase did you want to talk some ideas for a post in a PM? If it's done before Top11 Top11 Dextra Dextra have their battle post done then it's fairly easy to edit a post or two to have it make sense in which one happened first.

That's cool, but it almost seems like you completely ignored Endo's reply to Vega's question. And that kinda doesn't sit well with me personally. But it's your call, at the end of the day you get to decide how your character acts.
My bad, i didn’t want it to come across as Vega ignoring him. It was more along the lines of Vega being too stunned by stella’s words for a proper response, lol. I was planning on having Vega speak to Endo after the Zero fight, to thank him for his words.

"I thought about what you said as I was smashing some kids head into the wall, just wanted to thank you"
wait what?

I like that I made this rp aha

"I thought about what you said as I was smashing some kids head into the wall, just wanted to thank you"
wait what?

I like that I made this rp aha
LMFAO, I should have Vega say something outlandish like that, just to see Endo’s reaction

Honestly i thought Vega was along the track of a timid character who overcomes his bullies as he learns confidence and skills from New experiences and teamwork but now it's more like Waboe likes to round up jerks and make them better lol
"See how Liru and zero are friends? They aren't caught up in..."

Honestly i thought Vega was along the track of a timid character who overcomes his bullies as he learns confidence and skills from New experiences and teamwork but now it's more like Waboe likes to round up jerks and make them better lol
"See how Liru and zero are friends? They aren't caught up in..."
Lmao, don’t worry, that was a one time slip up from Vega. He’s already feeling disgusted with himself after doing it, lol

Lol imagine telling the police or a judge " hey don't worry I feel disgusting and won't do it again"

For simplicity sake ima just ignore it but I almost wanna make Waboe put Vega through community service or something

Lol imagine telling the police or a judge " hey don't worry I feel disgusting and won't do it again"

For simplicity sake ima just ignore it but I almost wanna make Waboe put Vega through community service or something
I wouldn’t be surprised if the judge heard someone say that and immediately give them more time, lmao

Also I wasn’t sure if I read it right, but you smashed Bakuto’s head in, right? Well that will certainly shock Endo if he finds out.

Also I wasn’t sure if I read it right, but you smashed Bakuto’s head in, right? Well that will certainly shock Endo if he finds out.
No Vega didn’t smash his head in, lol. The most the guy will have is a cut from the mirror and some bruising, lmao

Community service could be a way for Waboe and Vega to stumble upon the Vampire storyline

No Vega didn’t smash his head in, lol. The most the guy will have is a cut from the mirror and some bruising, lmao
Post says he's knocked unconscious from two blows to the head. I ain't a doctor but I'd consider those actions along the lines of getting a head smashed in.
If concussions are bad and people are advised to stay awake after, I imagine those knocked unconscious would be worried about that more than cuts an bruises.
Community service could be a way for Waboe and Vega to stumble upon the Vampire storyline
The stories happen regardless of whose characters do stupid actions lol I'm more annoyed that Waboe has to be written as a lazy sort who doesn't notice the obvious flaws his chosen recruits have or the sort to not give a shit.

"You know your newest recruit just left another graduate bleeding unconscious in the bathroom? From what Baku says Vega just flipped out for no reason, had his sword to his throat"
"don't care, I need a ice man in my squad"

The stories happen regardless of whose characters do stupid actions lol I'm more annoyed that Waboe has to be written as a lazy sort who doesn't notice the obvious flaws his chosen recruits have or the sort to not give a shit.

"You know your newest recruit just left another graduate bleeding unconscious in the bathroom? From what Baku says Vega just flipped out for no reason, had his sword to his throat"
"don't care, I need a ice man in my squad"
Yeah, I kinda feel that pain. I'm kinda scared this is gonna turn into a typical D&D murderhobo party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back