• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Phantom blades common room speakeasy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’m open to interactions with either or, Waboe may have his hands full at the moment
Ah I might post again later if you was waiting. Assuming your character is in the same waiting area as other characters Yahno or Waboe could approach them over something.

I will write Stella's defeat next and then she can go around interacting until everyone finished their battle.

Yea he didn’t sustain any serious injuries in his last fight so he would be around the others

Lmao, Yahno should have expected fans. He’s openly talking about defeating drakes and minotaurs

Most who came from outside the city would have some encounters with monsters of varying sort, not to say Indain is monster free but the most dangerous monsters in Indain would be a toss up between...

Winged rats, but mostly because they are the main cause of Vampires.
Anything infected by a winged rat turns into a blood sucking shape shifting monster that gains power from drinking enough fresh blood. monsters that eventually lose all resemblance of their previous selves.
And the classic but very rare...
Dragon attack!

Though goblins, orcs, slimes spiders and more could be found in the sewers and ruins under Indain,

Gawlee. Vega grew up like another son to a noble, so he doesn’t know much about monsters, lol. Yahno would be like someone Vega reads about in books, lol

Question for everyone and I'm open to suggestions. Magic knights are gifted magic artefacts that help them get around. The choices I'm tossing up between...

Staffs, a special branch grown from a offshoot of some blessed tree infused with a air rune to allow those with talent a tool to convert mana into flight.

Warp runes, crystals that glow purple and allow teleportation to places with similar crystals.
At the cost of mana access to instant teleporting on a network.

Taming rods, a club like weapon infused with runes used to tame monsters temporarily. More expensive rods also provide a weak telepathic link. Used to get a mount better than a horse.

While I'm not against having all three I'm thinking each graduate to get recruited should get one.
Maybe majority choice or a choice between two

I like the wrap runes, but I want to suggest limitation. It can only be used once before needing a lengthy recharge and can only be recharged in a special device in the guild HQ. This way we can't just use it nilly willy to escape danger and then come back with the entire guild as a reinforcement.

Last edited:
Yeah, I like the warp runes too, but make them a little limited to start out.

And yeah, I’m sure Endo would get the same reaction as soon as he wakes up. But what kind of monsters would be most common in a mountainous area? I’m thinking my characters family would live near a mountain or volcano of some sort.

Zero living in a family of mercenaries seen his fair share of monsters and that was the only jobs he would go on until his final year with his family.

And I also agree with the warp sticks aswell

Last edited:
NeonFlow NeonFlow Does everyone get healed after each fight? or is it only those that lose?

Myself and Top11 Top11 have decided that our second fights...WILL BE EACH OTHER since we all love some PVP. If that's fine to do anyhow.

Warp runes and a network it is.

Also yea everyone gets healed if they so choose, not like they'll send you out on the brink of collapse,

As for PvP that's all good,
Did yous wanna decide a winner through turn based actions or did you want me to do that

Also yea everyone gets healed if they so choose, not like they'll send you out on the brink of collapse,

As for PvP that's all good,
Did yous wanna decide a winner through turn based actions or did you want me to do that
Gotcha! Good to know.

We talked about a draw, but are unsure if that's possible being a actual bracketed tournament since we need to lose one anyhow we thought why not both lose one together. If not whenever Top11 Top11 comes back on we'll have a word and decide whats what.

Draws can happen, for example Waboe is gonna stop the fight between endo and yahno.

A similar thing can happen

Monsters for the most part can be your standard fantasy stereotypes.
Mountain monsters would be your big ass horned wolves with fire, ice or electricity.
Big ass birds, called Roks. Big enough to steal a horse to feed to its nest.
Some sort of bear,
Drakes are everywhere in the wild and where they grow up determines if it breathes fire or poison.

Though it's what's hiding in the ocean that's the most deadly.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread i know you wanted Stella to lose, but did she really have to get her skull bashed like that😂
She bonk her opponent last round, so now its her turn to get bonked XD

I put Vania's and Yumi's short CS below Stella's CS, for future reference. Now I'm ready to interact, that or trash talk during the next fight.

She bonk her opponent last round, so now its her turn to get bonked XD

I put Vania's and Yumi's short CS below Stella's CS, for future reference. Now I'm ready to interact, that or trash talk during the next fight.
Maybe when her skull gets healed and she gets over the scar that formed lol
(I kid of course, unless you want Stella to have a scar across the face)

Last edited:
giphy-5.gif
How Yahno starts every fight he has ever been in or will be in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back