sabishii.

目をそらす⸺

An advanced ( 22 ) year old writer w/ no gender preference seeking someone who is 18 or older and open to the plot idea below with dark themes sewn occasionally within it. I'm looking for someone who can write ( 3 - 4 ) paragraphs per post and isn't going to make me do all of the world building / discussing.

eye.png eye.png eye.png eye.png

a devils smile over a wounded heroine. “

A dismal princess growing in her desperation to abscond runs away upon her fate being sealed away; she will marry a monster. A vile, violent parasite of a man. Further and further and further she wanders until she realizes that she’s lost━solitary and surrounded the scent of white lilies and mist.

Something is watching.

Watching the way she coils into herself and cries, the stench of fear and misery colliding against his senses like a waft of sweet ambrosia. She’s running away from something and he can save her.

If she’ll only sign herself away to him. Away from one monster and into another.

I have a multitude of ideas for ways this plot could go and the era it could be set in. If you're interested please pm me and know that, once I've chosen, I'll only do this idea twice. One where I am playing a male and one where I am playing a female. Because this idea can change so vastly, I'm alright with using it twice ▶ photo type : anime ・manga ・manhwa or realistic fc ▶ pairing : f x f ・m x f ・nonbinary x any.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread