• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Petition to make Mods blue again

Status
Not open for further replies.

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The site is blue. The buttons are blue. The branding is blue. Someone on this site needs to have a blue name again. The helpers are kinda close with that teal, but it's just not the same.

#bluenamesmatter

(I'm completely aware that this is a silly and minor suggestion, it's just been in the back of my brain ever since form and super mods were merged into one group)

//ponders

This is a good point. I hate dark mode because it's hard to read on, so I forgot what it looks like. And I guess technically regular usernames are blue, but they're that ugly default hyperlink blue, not the pretty bright blue we used to have when I first joined.

I mean, maybe the blue might be camouflage. We don't wanna scare User-senpai by blending in with the site and giving them a jumpscare. (BTW totally non-serious here, feel like I have to mention that.)

Fable Fable Is that why the admins are red? Is it like a safety vest for Staff-chan?

so how much do i gotta pay for a bright-ass blue username
Staff-chan would accept a donation of all your blood. Then we mods wouldn't have to have our blood constantly at the surface with our blue skin and ready to give to the admins at the drop of a hat.

staff-chan had my blood for like a year and a half, is she still hungry?

After consideration, the color of moderators will not be changing color any time soon. That would make a total of three blue roles (users, helpers, and then moderators) and only cause confusion. This also means that no, we won’t be changing the helper and user color to compensate :P

Thank you for the suggestion but because of this final say, this thread is now going to be closed to give other threads room in the Community Hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back