• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Peter Pan/Neverland 1x1?

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
My favorite fairy tale is Peter Pan. I've always loved the character and the story fascinates me. I've seen the 2003 and the Disney movies like a million times. I love the movie Hook with Robin Williams and I've actually read the book by J.M. Barrie a couple times. Some might say I have a minor obsession. I'd love to do a role play about it, whether it takes place in Neverland or some other fairy tale type land (ex: Wonderland).

I personally don't really have a lot of limits when it comes to rping. I'm good with pretty much anything. My motto tends to be the darker the better. I like role plays gore, inner turmoil, and dark disturbing stuff so if that's not your thing you might want to look somewhere else. My average post length is one to two paragraphs. I can write up to 4 depending on if I'm in the mood or have time. If you could match my post length that would be great. I tend to match the length of my partner's anyways, or I at least try to. If you have any interest please post here of pm me. I'd want this to either be a role play through PMs or on a different platform like skype, Google docs, or something similar.

My pairings ideas:

Peter/New Lost boy

Peter/Michael Darling

Peter/Tootles

Peter/Nibs

Peter/Hook

Peter/Alix (gender bent Alice in wonderland)

If you have any interest please feel free to PM me or post here. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to do it maybe not the MxM part but defiantly a Peter Pan RP have you seen the old Fox Cartoon of it ?It has Tim Curry as Hook

( :) )

[media]

[/media]

David said:
Love to do it maybe not the MxM part but defiantly a Peter Pan RP have you seen the old Fox Cartoon of it ?It has Tim Curry as Hook
( :) )

[media]

[/media]
I've heard of it. I've never seen it. All the pairing choices are MxM because in the story the only female is Wendy and I don't want to tell the same tale that the book does. I want it to be before she goes (kinda like a prequel) or like years later. Not to mention I'd want to role play as Peter and all the lost boys are well, boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in this, especially the MxM part!

I would love to do the Peter/Alix but prefer to be the submissive.

Send me a PM if you would like to do this with me!

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back