• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Peter Pan , Mary Poppins crossover

Peter stared up at the woman indignantly .” My sword is part of what makes me , me . And you were the one who moved me in the first place and I ALLWAYS know where my sword is !”

Peter tried to sit up but fell back onto his bed and groaned .” You said you knew who I was ! , if you knew anything about me you know that to be Peter Pan means three things !”

Peter stared at the magical bed for a moment his tantrum forgotten by his obvious amazement at this woman’s magic , his eye brows raise and for a moment as he just watches the magical nanny setting up her living quarters then his mind snaps back to it and he goes on.

“To be Peter Pan means to fly , fight to crow “. Peter turns away from Mary the anger from his voice is gone .

When he speaks next his voice is choked with tears . “Right now I can’t fly and I can’t crow I don’t care how injured I am if Peter Pan has a sword he can fight “.

Nanna II tries to lick the tears away but Peter pushes the dog away not hard but very firm.

“ Miss Popins to me a sword is my dignity a sword is a SIDE arm for a reason it must never leave its owners side “.

Back down stairs ...

Jane smiled at Bert she rather liked him he was cheerful and kind and it seemed to her that him, Mary Popins and Peter Pan were all cut from the same clothe and that clothe was the most magical and wonderful clothe in the entir universe.

As Bart went on his mery way Jane chased him to the door calling after him .” I promise to be good , Mr. Bert please come around again I can show you my kite !”

When Jane came back to the kitchen she found her parents fighting.

As soon as Jane had went calling after Bert Wendy had tried to take the broken sword and hide it in the knife drawer . But Robert had stoped her and put it on the kitchen content.

“ Don’t worry Bobby we can just tell Peter when he’s better he has pleanty of swords back in the underground house “. Wendy said .

“ That’s not the plan though Wendy the plans to take it to Miss Popins “.

“So she can remind me of another failure Robert ?” Wendy said turning her back to her husband . “Wendy it’s not your fault that Michael...” Jane had just enterd the room both parents looked at their seven year old daughter for a moment, and then walked out into the palor shuting the door behind them .

It didn’t bug Jane to much when her parents fought . They rarely did so and when they did it was over this same topic they were fighting over now . Jane rememberd the first night it happened she sat against the door to her parents bedroom with Nana II curled up with her listening...

Jane’s mind snaps back to the present as she’s willing the memory away she sees Peters sword hilt gleaming on the kitchen counter.

Jane knew at once what had to be done . The agreement was to deliver the sword to Marry , and if her parents were pre occupied then she would gladly do the job .

As she was bringing the sword upstairs her imagination ran wild.

This sword must have been used in countless fights against Captain Hook ! How many lives has Peter taken with this sword ? How many lives has he saved with it ? Quietly she began to play Peter Pan .” Take this you old one handed codfish” . She said thusting and slashing with the Peter’s once prized blade . How many times had he saved her mother with this very sword “ Don’t worry Wendy , i’ll save you !” She said . “Take this Hook , and this and this !”

Unbeknownst and unfortunately for Jane she had walked right into the guest room . Peter had seen Jane swinging his sword or what was left of it playing at being him .

Peter said not a word but stared at Jane in horror . Jane looked at Peter to and seeing Mary Popins sitting on the bed she went to her nearly triping on her dress to get to her .

“I found ... Bert found ... We wanted you to have it to tell Peter ...” . Jane handed the sword hilt to Mary. Jane was bright red and Peter croaked “My sword is broken ?” ... He screamed in utter rage one name

“WENDY DARLING !!!”

Bert nodded to Jane as he left. "I'd like that, Miss. I'll be sure not to miss it." He grinned and whistled as he left.

"I know exactly who you are. And I know that to be Peter Pan is to be yourself, and if you don't know how to do that without a sword... You're not much of a Peter Pan at all and someone ought to take the title from you." Mary scoffed, indignant at being spoken to like this.

As if she didn't know who Peter Pan was? Or what makes him Peter Pan! She likely knew everything is someone dared to ask her, after all.

When Jane tumbled in with the broken weapon, Mary sighed in disapproval and held out her hand for it. She took it and looked it over, placing it on her bedside table. She looked over with wide eyes, her look so sharp that it could've cut the meat for dinner.

"Peter Pan!" the door swung shut on it's own and locked. "Are you daring to blame someone else for your own troubles? Even though Wendy's wish had partially come true, that didn't mean it was her fault his sword had broken.

She stood up, placing a hand on Jane's back gently to move her out of her way. She stalked over to Peter's bedside. "If you ever wish to be the Peter Pan you described again, I suggest you lie down quietly and rest, or else--." Here she did not finish, but with such a warning tone in her voice... It was clear what she meant without her having to.

Peter gulped. As he looked into Mary’s eyes. Peter Pan was many things . Brave warrior, skilled musican , ladies man , the best flyer in all the world ( as far as he was considered). But at his core he was still a little boy and when Mary Popins gives a child that look the ones with enough sense usually do as their told .

Peter Pan hated the very idea of having an adult ordering around but he was no fool . Gradually Peter settled down .

Partly out of fear for the magical nanny ( When Peter saw the door close all on its own he had the strangest since of the type of power he was dealing with ) . And partly because of what Mary had said .

“Dose the sword really make me , me “. Peter thought for a moment as he allowed his temper to cool .

“ I have used many swords before in battle , just last week or maybe two weeks ago , I don’t remember but anyway the last time I fought Hook I had to use a old beat up cutlass I took off a drunken pirate and I was still able to fight just as well “...

Peter thought and finally decided that his old sword would be missed and would have to be replaced. However he also decided that a piece of metal would not dictate his behavior or more importantly his hopefully speedy recovery .

“Jane “. Peter said softy Jane approached Peter fearful of what he might do in retribution for playing with his sword .

“ My Bowie Knife should still be with my clothes could you get it and put it on my nightstand “. Peter’s sword was broken but he still had his Bowie knife that Tiger Lilly had given him .

Peter Pan always slept with three things his sword , his knife and the teddy bear that he had ever since the day he ran away . Only Tink knew about the bear and in his mind he was debating whether he wanted Tink to bring him back with her or not .

He needed at least one of these security blankets with him they helped him sleep and made his constant nightmares less often and less powerful.

“Why?” Jane asked , Peter who was deep in thought only looked off into space Jane asked a little louder “Why do you want your knife ?”

Jane had seen Peter’s anger and was afraid for her mother’s life what if he wanted to take revenge and crawled out of this room and slit all of our throats ?

Peter came back to the present the anger and dreamy distance gone from his voice and he spoke with his what appeared to be his typical Pete Pan cockeyness how ever even Jane could since the desperation in his voice.

“ I’m afraid “... Peter trailed off for a second the great and wonderful Peter Pan has no fear what is this ? “I’m considered that pirates might come and take me in my sleep “.

Jane looked at the boy intently. She remembered when she first saw him he was fussing in his sleep . “ Does having a weapon make him feel safe ?” Jane thought he does seem afraid and Jane is sure that it’s not because of James Hook .

Slowly Jane gets up and finds Peter’s clothes neatly folded on a chair in the corner of the room Jane finds the Knife a big meaty thing with a red hilt and brass guard she takes it to Peter but holds it slightly out of his reach .

“What’s the big idea ?” Pan asks angerd at the girls impudence .

“ Since you have been here you have expressed dislike for my dog and my mother , what if I were to give you your knife and you try to harm us ?”

Peter looked at the girl as if she had worms crawling out of her ears . “ How dare you assume that I Peter Pan would do anything so cowardly !” Peter stared daggers at Jane but Jane only held his gaze with Icey stare

“Promise me that the only ones that you will use this knife on are people who try and attack you in this room and not on Me , Nanna II my Mother or my Father or any guest who is stay here “.

Peter noded weakly “Promise “. Jane said “I promise “. Peter said weakly “Give me your word on pain of growing up “.

Peter turned white he should smack this girl for her insolence but Peter doesn’t he only breathes a deep sigh and says very sincerity . “I, Peter Pan give my word not to harm anyone at this house or it’s guest with this knife nor by any other means on pain of growing up “.

Jane is about to give Peter his knife when she hears Mary casually clearing her throat quickly Jane pulls the knife away from Peter “Hey!” Peter says

“ May I please give Peter his knife back Miss Popins?” Peter looks at Mary with a pained pleading expression

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back