• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Peter Pan , Mary Poppins crossover

Peter : Pain , Peter feels pain in his shoulders in his stomach he had been shot before but he had never experienced anything like this . When he had been shot it had been with flintlock muskets or a pistol the small lead ball was always a pain to dig out of his arm but nothing like this , this was hell . Peter had been flying away from No. 14 in a huff Wendy didn’t want anything to do with him said that they’re we’re more important things to do than see him and had told him to go home .He wanted to be brave he wanted not to cry , to face death with dignity but he did, he wept like a baby. Tink had left him under the pretext of getting help but he knew he was done for and that she abandoned him. “To die will be an awfully big adventure “ was a quote attributed to him but he didn’t want to die here and like this, alone and so very cold and in one of the worst pains in his entire life . The rain fell heavy on the cold damp foggy London night “ how long would it take to die ?” Peter thought he hoped it would be soon he tried to close his eyes and pray to drift into oblivion but the pain kept him up he had never cried like this not even when he flew home one night only to find another little boy sleeping in his bed . He had thought that he would never feel that alone and hopeless again , he was wrong . Just then he felt something whispering in his ear “Peter you silly ass don’t die see I brought help.” “Tink.” Peter said weakly Tink flew over to the tall womanly figure in a blue trench coat illuminating her beautiful face . Peter started up at her , trembling “ I’m scared .” He said feabely to her tears steaming his face . Peter didn’t trust many grownups and the ones he did would never see weakness from him , but this one was different for some reason Peter trusted her she was magic obviously how else would Tink know her ?

Wendy : “ What a fool I am what a bloody awful cruel heartless fool I am .” Wendy Moria Angela Darling Baker was a practical and stern woman . She did not read bedtime stories and she did not put up with any foolishness if her seven year old daughter Jane even mentioned the existence of fairies or mermaids she would belittle her and tell her to stop playing baby games . “ It wasn’t fair” a little part of Wendy would cry out. “ You’ve seen these things you know that there true and yet you tell Jane that it’s a load of poppycock what type of person are you ?” The type of person to kill Peter Pan apparently. She was bitter a fact that she had quickly come to terms with once she saw the beautiful boy get blown out of the sky . She could have stayed in Never Land Peter didn’t mind he wanted her to , but it was her choice to go home and grow up just as it was his choice to stay . Peter Pan had arrived at her house around 11:30 PM . The previous night and for a bit had begged her to come back to Never Land “ It will be fun .” He said She firmly told him no , giving every excuse she could give him . “I’m married now Peter , Robert wouldn’t like it “ he then offered to take the entire family. “Jane has school tomorrow “. “No I don’t , mommy they canceled school because of the air raids ” came a soft little reply and the sound of foot steps running down the hall “ Who’s he ?” Jane had asked to which Peter gave a gracious bow .”I’m Peter Pan “ Jane was a glowed . “Mommy why didn’t you tell me you knew Peter Pan ?” Something in Wendy snapped grabbing Jane by the arm and locked her out of the Nursery. Then turning to Peter she said “Get out , you penchant child I don’t believe in Never Land I don’t believe in you, you mean nothing to me I don’t need you i’m grown up something you need to do but are too cowardly to now get out !” There were tears in his eyes as he turned to go and Tink made a mad dash for her and began to pull at her hair Peter called her off though but before he left Peter said in a mocking vocie .” You know Wendy , Tink was right you are a big ugly girl “ then there was a rumbling over head Fritz airships probably and Wendy shuttered Peter smiled “ Sounds like the Jolly Roger’s coming .” Peter said mockingly Wendy shuttered again. “ Impossible ... Captain Hooks been dead for over fifteen years .” “What can I say? .” Peter said thumbing his nose at her “I do sloppy work , oh and by the way when Hook kidnaps you and your standing at the end of his plank looking into the deep blue sea don’t expect me to come to your rescue. “ Wendy took another deep breath. “ That’s not The Jolly Roger that’s a German Zeppelin Peter , and I pray it blows you out of the sky ....” She hadn’t had meant it not a word and now he was dead she was sure of it she had seen it , the burst of machine gun fire and down he went as he was maybe a mile off . Poor little Peter . She told Jane that who she saw wasn’t Peter Pan at all but a German spy and that Peter Pan had in all reality grown up and became her father . Robert looked up from his porridge and smiled it was then with a certain chagrin that Wendy realized that her husband and that boy who never and would now never grow up bore a certain resemblance both were fun loving both had a certain knack for mischief both had the same eyes ... After breakfast Wendy put on her Sunday best , fixed her hair the way Peter said he liked it So long ago and put on the acorn necklace that Peter had given her the one that blocked the arrow that Tottles shot at her .... She was sure Peter Pan was dead and if not he was dying alone and scared far from the Never Land he loved so much , if that was the case she would provide comfort and when he did pass well then at least adulthood had given her the skills to do what had to be done with detachment people were dying every day and with the money she had put aside to buy herself a new dress she could give him a decent burial near Keingston Gardens the place where Pan ran away to first before heading to Never Land . As she set off on her grim errand she observed to boys sword fighting in the rubble they were playing pirates and at moment a chill ran down Wendy’s spine “If Peter Pan was dead and what he said was true who would protect her and the rest of the world from Captain James Hook ?” Wendy wasn’t sure but she had serious doubts if the modern world and all its modern guns and tanks and posin gas could really protect them from the old Etonian pirate captain . As Wendy pondered the dark matters of a dead Peter Pan and a one handed pirate captain Wendy’s daughter Jane was working out problems of her own . Jane had the day off for reasons of city wide destruction and was trying to fish her pretty yellow kite out of a tree in the back yard that her Daddy made her she was trying to get it without asking for his help . Daddy was busy with work trying to process loans so that the factories could get boots to the Tommy’s her uncle Michael was a Tommy but he died at the Some . Janes mother had never been warm but she seemed to grow colder once Uncle Michael had died but that was okay because she knew her Daddy loved her and he did the bedtime story reading and the Tea time with her Teddies . Jane stood on her Tiptoes she almost had her kite when all of a sudden she lost her footing and fell on the pavement skinning her knee before she could utter a word a tall pretty woman enterd the court yard with a look of worry on her face .

Mary stood over him, nodding to Tink in appreciation for fetching her. "I can not simply fix him up, you know. My magic does not work that way. Still, I'll try my best." She sighed and knelt next to him, looking around. She knew she couldn't leave him here... But she had to stop the bleeding before even thinking of moving him.

She reached into her carpet bag after setting it down and out came a compress. She pressed it against the wound while motioning Tink closer so she could see what she was doing. "There's no reason to be scared, Peter. Fear never did anyone any good." She told Peter quietly. "Just try to keep awake, focus on something."

She couldn't get the shrapnel out, not here in the middle of the street. And Neverland was simply too far to go. The hospitals were too full.
But Wendy didn't live very far away. That was her best option at this point. The uncanny woman put a cold rag on his head and closed up her bag, causing it and her umbrella to float behind her as she carefully picked the youth up and head towards Wendy's house. The girl would remember her, and she would give her no choice but to let her in. It was getting light, which meant she wouldn't have the cover of night much longer, so she had to hurry.

By the time she'd reached the Baker's home, it was morning. It looked quiet inside, so she easily slipped around the back, intending to march right in and take care of Peter's wounds. She noticed a young girl outside, trying to retrieve a kite.

"Do you really think it's the best idea to be outside without supervision right now, Jane Baker?" She nodded slightly and the kite dislodged itself and flew to it's owner.

Last edited:
Jane : “ Do you really think it’s the best idea to be outside without supervision right now , Jane Baker “ The girl froze at the mention of her name how could a complete and total stranger know her name ? She let out a squeal of delight as the kite flew into her hands as if by magic . She looked up and saw the lady carrying something in her arms , a boy and not just any boy but the supposed German spy her mother had thrown out he was crying softly with his head slumped against her shoulders there was a lighting bug buzzing around him and the two seemed to be talking. All of a sudden she heard the door open and her fathers voice and the barking of her dog Nanna the Second . “Jane , are you alright ?” Came her Fathers voice as he ran to her Robert Baker was a big man with broad shoulders bright curly red hair and eyes as blue as forgot me nots .” I saw you fall sweetheart are you hurt. ?” As Robert bent down to aid his daughter he noticed out of the corner of his eye the tall woman carrying the boy who was breathing heavily . Nanna II had almost tackled Mary attacking her with wet doggy kisses luckily Mary was able to keep the dog at bay the boy seemed to be terrified of the St Bernard. Robert got up and walked over to the woman . “ Come inside , you can put him down wherever , what happend ? .”

Peter : Tink kept him talking for the quick trek back to No. 14 , she pestered him with the most meaningless questions about the pirate treasure that was rummored to be buried in Slightly Gulch about the next ball that was to be thrown by the Faries, you would have thought that they were relaxing back in the Underground House with the choice in topics , but Peter heard the desperation and fear in her voice . Towards the end of the trip Peter had stopped talking and just looked up at Mary “Peter?” Tink said gravely “ i’m still here Tink , but I’d rather not talk right now .” What was the point in talking of treasure he was never going to find or games that would probably never play? It depressed him so instead he took comfort in the presence of his pretty rescuer she walked with such confidence occasionally glancing down to offer a reassuring smile.” Did she have confidence in his survival , or was just this comfort for a dying boy ? “ He was about to ask where they were going when he heard the woman called the name “ Jane Baker. “ Peter was silent she brought me back here ? Had Tink told her the whole story of what happened ? Just then Peter heard the sound of barking and the he saw her a large sloppy St Bernard . Now the history of the Darling Children’s governess situation is quite widely known Mr. and Mrs. Darling we’re to poor to afford a proper nanny so instead they acquired a large newfound St Bernard named Nanna . She was probably the best nursemaid on 4 paws and probably the 2nd best in the whole world the 1st being Miss Mary Poppins who you are currently reading about . When the Darling Children returned home with an additional six other mouths to feed and enough pirate treasure to fill a respectable family’s drawing room Mr. Darling decide that maybe it was time for Nanna to start to take it easy . So they put in an add asking for the most qualified nanny in all of England and one day up popped in Mary Poppins . Nana had been resistant to giving up her postion but Mary soon made it very clear that she considered Nanna the expert on the Darlings nursery and treated her with respect and reverence . Nanna II remberd Mary well, she had been in her life when she was brought into this world as a puppy and in truth was her 2nd favorite person in the world the first being her litte mistress Jane . Peter on the other hand had a very diffent view on Nana and from what he could tell Nanna II and her mother were the same beast . It was late one chilly November night when Peter had sat on the Darlings window listening to Wendy tell stories when all of a sudden the horrible dog had torn his shadow off the memory caused Peter to burry his face in Mary’s hair

Mary Poppins listened to the gentle conversation between the boy and Tink. Of course she could speak fairy, she was no stranger to Neverland or their kind. They all had a great respect for her... Which was rare for a fae since they could only feel one emotion at a time.

She nodded to Mr Baker, but turned her attention to Nana II. "Yes, of course I missed you as well. You know I consider myself a great friend of both yourself and your late mother... But the fact of the matter is, Nana II, that there are far more important things than reunions at the moment... You see, Peter has been badly injured, and nod Jane has just skinned her knee. So if you would be so kind as to help get a bed ready for him, that would be most lovely." She told the St Bernard.

As she spoke, she maneuvered Peter in her arms to gently stroke his hair. Her touch was kind, but lacking in sentiment. She cared for children, but she didn't allow herself too close.

"Thank you, Mr Baker. He's been shot, and badly. It appears to be shards in multiple places, so I need somewhere to treat him." She nodded to the man politely and followed Nana. "Come along, Jane. We must clean and plaster your knee as well. Spit spot."

Wendy : It had been a horrible morning . She had spent the wayning hours before sunrise combing the streets around Bloomsbury calling out for Peter in a meek voice but as soon as dawn broke the authorities and the civilians who’s homes were destroyed came out to assess the damage. Wendy in her Sunday best and hair pulled into a girlish braid didn’t fit in well with the Bobbies , Firemen , and men , women and children who had just went though a night of hell she soon began to attract looks . She worried that if she kept this up then soon she would be branded a lunatic. So it was then she resvoled to check the hospitals , and oh what an unpleasant experience that was . Amputations , the metallic smell of blood and cry’s of the dying she looked dutifully for Peter asking if any of the staff if a little blonde headed boy with blue eyes had been admitted the answer was always no. By the time the sun was in the sky she had checked every London hospital and was standing at the Children’s Hosptail on St Ormand Street . Wendy knew in her heart that she had to start checking the morgs and low and behold the one right across the street is where her brother Michael was sent after he died at the Marne almost a year ago . She let out a deep sigh and walked towards the wretched building behind her she heard a tune being whistled it was a familiar tune one that she couldn’t quite place she turned around and wished that she didn’t it was Bert . Her old nanny Mary Poppin’s friend he was pushing a cart along and it was obvious what dark contents lay under the cover . Wendy never really did get along well with Mary Popins, Peter Pan had in away robbed her of any real desire to have any contact with anything magical and it sort of put a damper on the relationship she never went out with her brothers or her step brothers on any of there fantastical outings with her however It hadn’t been all bad Wendy loved the way Mary treated Nana for the twelve years of her life Nana had revived nothing but contempt and riddicle from every self respecting nursemaid and teacher in London how she and her brothers would walk home from school and listen to those women snicker at the sloppy big motherly dog in a bonnet carrying an umbrella in case of rain . But not Mary, Wendy’s best memories of Mary Popins were that of the two sitting on the benches of Kenisgton Gardens playing with Nana and latter Nannas mate Tim , and there puppy , and Bert was a frequent caller on Mary Popins and about a quarter of the time he was there also. She was nice to him she thought, well expect that one time where she spoke about him behind his back to one of her friends at Finishing school. Mary had just dropped her off for the day when one of her friends made a comment about her carpet bag and how ugly and tasteless it was, and Wendy told her friend that the bag wasn’t anything compared to the chinmpy sweep who kept her company . But he couldn’t have known about that ? Could he ? Mary Popins had a very uncanny act of knowing things Did Bert ? She just stood there staring at the magical chinmy sweep turned magical grave digger and she could tell he at least knew that she wanted to talk to him a thought just occurred to her. “ If Peter Pan were to die in London would the magical ones be the ones to burry him ?” She thought for a moment a decided that it was sound logic enough and resvoled to speak with him .” Hello Mr. Bert , may I speak with you a moment ? “ The question came out weaker then she wanted it to like she was a scared little girl asking a police man for help getting home .

Bert whistled a quiet tune as he worked, trying to keep himself cheerful. He didn't enjoy having to do this, but he did what he could. He had to work odd jobs, if he didn't, people would begin to notice that he wasn't aging. Or rather, that he aged very slowly. He wasn't immortal like Mary Poppins, but he was long lived. He'd promised his life to her when he was a boy of 18, not realizing what exactly that meant. But he never regretted it.

He stopped short when he saw Wendy and smiled, setting the cart down so he could bow politely.
"If it i'n't Ms Wendy Moira Angela Darling. Wot brings ya aroun' here?" he asked, clearly concerned. This was no place for a lady like her to be.

Mary placed Peter upon a bed and began to undress him so she could remove the shrapnel from his stomach, chest, and shoulder. She gave Nana II what was needed to clean and plaster Jane's knee. She didn't have the time to do that at the moment.
She put chloroform on a ran to knock him out so he wouldn't have to deal with the pain and told Tink to keep an eye on him as she worked.

It took a few hours, but once she'd removed all the metal, then cleaned and stitched his wounds, she wrapped them up so they could begin to heal. She would have to keep a close eye for infection.
"I expect him to make a full recovery, Tink... In likely a month or two. Do you want to go tell the Lost Boys what has happened, and that he has to remain here?" She knew he'd rather be in his beloved Never Land... But she really couldn't move him yet. And he needed a constant caretaker.

Peter : The dismissal of Nana II to help Mr Baker plaster Janes knee brought Peter great relief he was already shot to pieces the last thing he wanted was his shadow stolen again . Now he lay down on a bed Mary had her back to him he strained his neck up trying to try and see what she was doing . He heard Mary washing her hands in a basin and saw her take some metal instruments out of her carpet bag one of the things he identified as a pair of tweezers she must have noticed him looking because she shifted her postion so that he couldn’t see her prep, a moment latter she stood above him and placed funny smelling handkerchief to his face Peter knew what this was she was trying to put him under so he wouldn’t feel anything. He struggled for a moment he wanted to see what was going on he could take the pain he had taken it so far . But Marry kept the piece of cloth close and her expression was still kind but very firm . It was then Peter heard Tinks voice chocked with desperation “ Peter please , me and Mary both know your tough but Peter your body is going to go into shock . Don’t fight please ...”. It was at this that Peter Pan finally relented and took in a few big breaths allowing Mary to sedate him .

Tink : For two hours Tink watched Mary work to remove the nasty little bits of metal from the boy she loved’s body . It was a long procedure and was happy that Peter was out for it . When Marry finally finished and informed Tink that she expected him to make a full recovery Tink was estatic . Faries as it was well known only had room for one emotion at a time and the emotion she felt was utter joy . She turned little fairy cartwheels around the wheel and kissed Peter and Mary many times over “ Thank you , Miss Popins thank you so much you saved Peters life !” When asked if she wanted to fly home and tell the boys she nooded virgously and planted one more kiss on Peter then a final one on Mary . “Tell Peter when he wakes up that i’ll be home by tomorrow morning “ she turned on her heels but not before adding .” Oh and by the way I was hoping when Peter was a bit more stable we could move him to your house and away from that ugly Wendy girl .” She then flew out the window Second Star to the Right , straight on till morning.

Wendy : Wendy hesitated at Bert’s question what was she to say ? That she told Peter that he hoped he would be blown out of the sky and that her wish came true ? She felt hot tears coming to her eyes and she tried with mixed success to blink them away . Bert didn’t seem angery at her nor did he seem to know about her talking behind his back so many years ago . When Wendy had come back from Never Land she was determined to grow up as quick as possible partly to spite Peter and partly because she hoped that once she did in fact grow up that she would forget all about him . Ever since she came back from Never Land she has prided herself on being grown up however at this moment she felt that the person she was after Never Land was the most childish person she’d ever meet , and she hated herself for it at this moment she couldn’t contain herself and the tears came hot and heavy she hadn’t cried this much in years though heaving sobs she made her response to Bert . “Oh , Mister Bert Peter Pan is dead and I killed him !”

Mister Baker : It only took five minutes to plaster little Jane’s knee but the woman had been in the guest room with the boy for at least an hour now though . Despite Robert Barkers kind and offten silly disposition he was no fool . At this point he had guessed that the woman with the carpet bag was the famous Marry Popins he had never had a nanny, his mother preferring to do everything herself but he had heard stories . He had also heard stories from Wendy’s brothers about the legendary boy who never grew up . Jane had gone on about how they needed to call the police so they could take the German spy to jail but Robert told her that the boy was not a German spy and her mother had been mistaken. Her mother , Wendy Where was she now ? She had gone out on the pretext of going for a walk but she was never one for morning strolls. Robert was worried Wendy had never been quite cheerful expect when she and him were alone in private and when Michael died she had gotten worse he would go look for her . Robert looked down at Jane who was playing with Nana II “Jane dear , your mother and I are going to lunch alone will you be a good girl and stay here with Nana II , tell the nice woman when she comes out that I will pay her when I get back for looking out for you .” He wanted to take her but he didn’t want to expose his seven year old to the horrors out there Jane nodded and Robert got up and kissed her head . “Be a good girl okay .” He then took his top hat and cane and walked out praying his wife hadn’t jumped off London bridge .

Mary nodded to Tink and began to clean the blood off Peter and then herself. She produced pyjamas from her carpet bag and dressed him in them, then tucked him in. She sat there for several moments, stroking his hair. She knew Peter well... Though he didn't know that.

She finished packing up her medical supplies, then opened the door, deciding she needed a cup of tea. She looked about and didn't hear the family, so she just went downstairs to the kitchen herself. She had no trouble with making herself at home, she intended to stay here for some time... Both to heal Peter... And to help Wendy.

Bert's eyes widened at her outburst and he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Now Miss Wendy... If you knew Peter was dead, why would you be 'ere looking for' im?" He pointed out kindly. He knew Neverland well. He'd lived there for a spell even. He didn't know Peter Pan personally... But he knew he was a tough kid. "An' you're talking... The Peter Pan, the one oo fights pirates and Indians? I don't think he'd die so easily... And I do believe an old friend is 'ere taking care of 'im." He smiled at her and continued on so he could take the bodies on.

"I'll walk ya 'ome... You'll see." Bert promised. He always knew when Mary was around, and any trouble she was messing with always came to him in one way or another. So he knew now who she was here for. She was here for Wendy. And by the looks of it, the young woman needed a bit of magic.

Jane : Jane had the whole house to herself for the moment and she was making the most of it . She had slipped into her fathers study and sat in the big leather chair that was by the fire her father had made no rules against her sitting in it but she liked sitting in it all by herself it was a chair meant for a full grown man and she practically sank into the plush leather . Nanna II was content as being used as a footstool by her young mistress sitting by the fire enjoying the warm blaze . “What to do what to do ?” She pondered,” the rain has set in for today no use going back out side . “ She thought about reading some of her books but she had read though them all at least ten times now she could try and read some of her fathers but they had big words in them and a lot of them weren’t story books but books on topics she cared nothing about geography and chemistry she could play with her dolls perhaps but she had played tea with her dolls all yesterday when it rained from dawn till dusk her thoughts turned to the strange woman she had seen her going into the kitchen and heard the sizzle of the kettle, “ making tea.” She thought , “ maybe I should tell her that Father put me in her charge .” She decided that it would be a good idea. Stepping over Nana II Jane took extra care not to disturb her for at this point she was enjoying a very nice nap . Jane careful made her way out of her Fathers study and into the upstairs hallway . Then she heard it a sob soft and low coming from the guest bedroom, The boy ! She should probably go tell the lady in the kitchen that the boy was crying but then suddenly occred to her . “ Every time she has seen that boy a grownup has been around .” Now Jane was a curious girl and from the moment she lay eyes on that boy she had wanted to talk to him . Ask him where he came from who he was ( he claimed to be Peter Pan but her mother told her otherwise). Jane decide then and there that right now was a perfect chance for an interview. Quite as a mouse Jane crept into the guest room . The boy was fussing in his sleep obviously having a nightmare of some fashion . She stood there awkwardly unable to come up with what to say next finally she worked up the courage and walked to the head of the post and said in a hushed whisper so only Peter could hear . “Boy , why are you crying ?”

Peter : It is commonly said and very true that there is a price to everything. For Peter Pan the trade off to eternal youth were the constant nightmares . They happed around a quarter of the times Peter went to sleep and mostly pertained to the riddle of his existence . Most of the dreams Peter would forget once he had woken up being that Peter Pan’s memory was notoriously bad but there was one dream that kept haunting the enteral youth one that he always rememberd reguardless of how bad his memory was . He would be doing something typical of Peter Pan , swimming at Mermaids Lagoon or just finishing up a skirmish with some pirates . In the moments before the terror began Peter felt proud of who he was he was Peter Pan and that nothing in the world could be finer in the whole wide world ... Then his shadow came alive and began speaking . It would call out all the friends who had come to Never Land and then went away to grow up leaving him all alone . It would ask Peter “Why are you here ?” “ What is your purpose? “ . In this particular dream his Shadow was giving him a very hard time about Wendy .” You made her this way you know that ?” Peter drew his sword and began to stab at the dark silhouette but it was no use everything Peter did his shadow did to and the worst part is that his shadow seemed to be better at everything he did . “ Pepole say that you represent youth but you only seem to make people grow up faster.” The shadow began to laugh manically and it now not only mimicked Peter’s slashes and thrusts but now began to fight Peter independently and his shadow was winning Peter was backed against a rock nowhere to run no where to fly the shadow was about to finish him of raising the sword above his head . Then he heard a vocie small and quite “ Boy , why are you crying ?” Peter snapped wake and groaned . His head felt foggy and his body ached all over Peter looked up to see the small girl standing over him again he groaned . He didn’t want to be here not in this house with Wendy or the wretched dog or this girl who reminded him so much of her mother . They looked so much alike with the same wavey brown hair and emerald eyes . “ That’s not her nose .” Peter thought but then he turned away he didn’t want to look at her he had hurt Wendy was it his density to hurt her ? “Tink!” Peter moaned softly, surely Tink could get him out of here now he wasn’t going to die of his wounds he’d been dead already Peter wanted to go home to put this horible trip behind him . When Peter mentioned Tinks name he heard Jane let out an excited little gasp “ So you are him? Peter Pan I mean ?” Peter didn’t know whether to lie or tell the truth he weighed his options carefully for a moment , normally he was a terrific liar and wanted to but his head was as foggy as a London morning and so before Peters good judgement allowed him to say otherwise Peter admitted in a soft weak vocie .”Yes , I am.” Jane smiled for a moment but then frowned “You we’re crying about mothers ?” She asked earnestly although she had not heard the Peter Pan story from her mother her uncles had told her gladly about Peter Pan and from the information she gathered Peter desperately needed a mother although he’d be hard pressed to admit it . Peter went bright red at this remark partly because the idea that he needed a mother made him indigent and partly because those were the exact same first words that Wendy spoke to him when they first meet . “ I wasn’t crying about mothers!” Peter said defensively, “I crying because I couldn’t get my shadow to stick ...” Peter paused for a moment and saw his shadow against the wall and turned so he wasn’t facing Jane . “ I wasn’t crying .” Is all he said .” Of course you weren’t, I was mistaken .” She said gently Peter turned to face her. Jane knew that he was Peter Pan it would be bad for his reputation if he just lay here being a sour puss .”Want to see me fly ?” He asked smiling and Jane eagerly noded Peter smiled. “Alright here I go !” Slowly Peter began to rise of the bed but when he got perhaps six feet in the air he stopped and groaned again and fell back onto the bed . His face was twisted in an expression of extreme pain . Then the sound barking came from Mr Bakers office Nana II had been roused from her nap at the sound of Peters pain , and the small crash of Peter falling back to his bed . Nana II looked at Jane as if she was a miss behaving puppy and quickly began to tuck Peter back into bed and began to bark loudly and soon the sound of footsteps could be heard coming of the stairs . Peter was not happy at Nana II’s presents and began to scream in terror Nana II took this as sigh to lick Peters face to try and comfort him . Jane didn’t know what to do at this and stood transfixed at the tragic comedy of the legendary Peter Pan terrified of a sloppy gentle St Bernard. Then the door opened.

Last edited:
Mary Poppins had set the water on to boil and was getting herself a cup ready when she heard Peter's soft cries. She immediately turned towards the sound, intending on going to check on him when she heard quiet footsteps heading up the stairs. A child's footsteps...

She hummed to herself, deciding to let it play out. She wanted Peter and Jane to become friends, so that they would want to stay around each other for a while. It would make things easier for her.

She waited in silence until she heard a crash and she just sighed, steeping her tea and grabbing the cup and saucer to bring up with her. Nana II was barking to get her attention, so it must be fairly serious. Then Peter screamed. Could the children not behave for a moment?

When she walked in, she took a sip of the tea as she looked between the three of them.

"Well, I see my presence is necessary at every moment. I turned my back for two minutes and now you've all made an absolute mess... Goodness gracious glory me, Peter, have you torn your stitches already?" She sighed and set her tea down to go check on the presumptuous boy. "There will be no showing off, and certainly no flying for at least three weeks." She told him.

She glanced over at Jane as she began to check the bandages. "Go sit in that chair, Jane, and I thank you not to encourage him like that again whilst he's healing. He was just shot from the air. He's lucky to even be alive." She scoffed, giving an air of vanity, as if she were the only reason he was alive at all.

After checking his stitches, she tucked him back into bed and helped him get a drink of water.
"You need rest, Peter. If you wish to return to Neverland in a month and not two." She scolded. "Tinkerbell has gone to inform the Lost Boys of your state and will return tomorrow."
She last turned to Nana II and sighed.
"I know you were trying to help, but you see... This boy... Who will insist he's the bravest thing on earth, is terribly afraid of your mother, and you're the spitting image of her." She explained as an apology.

Mary sat next to Peter, stroking his hair gently from his face.
"I don't mind the two of you talking, it's to be expected... But do try to be careful, I'd rather not have all my hard work ruined." She rolled her eyes, humming again as she picked her teacup back up, seeming quite satisfied with their scolding.

Wendy : Bert’s words caused Wendy to cry . not horrible tears of grief that she felt pent up inside of her all morning but tears of relief. If what he said was true and that an “old friend “ had Peter with in there custody then that could mean only mean one person Mary Popins ! She wouldn’t let Peter die she just wouldn’t ! A shutter ran down her spine though Mary probably knows what she said the horrible things that she said , and if there’s one thing that Mary was keen on doing is to call someone out when they said or did something horrible and Mary was very good at it . She would have to face Mary and Peter and worst of all Tink ! “ That wretched little pixe had it out for me the moment she saw me sewing on his shadow . That little imp has tried to kill me at least a thousand times ” Wendy for a brief selfish moment wanted run away to flee to forget everything to run and hide inside a small little hole and stay there. Bert must have seen the look because he gently took her by the hand and began to take a few tenative steps in the direction of her house “Lets go.” She said Wendy wanted it to be her choice to go home and face the music. “ too long have I been playing at being a grown up , now it’s time to act like one .” She thought both of them seemed caught up in the moment that the cart that Bert had been pushing was just standing there .”Wait , before you take me home don’t you have to take care of him ? Or is it a her ?” Wendy said motioning towards the cart with the piece of clothes on it .

Peter : Peter was mortified, three weeks grounded? A mouth away from Never Land maybe two ? And worst of all the idea that he was afraid of that shadow thieving dog . “ Wait a minute. “ Peter thought , “ the lady said that I was afraid of her mother if Jane is Wendy’s daughter dose that mean that the dog who was licking me is the off spring of the original mutt who stole my shadow ?” As Peter was pondering his delimas Nana II was waging its tail firecly obviously very happy at the comparison between her and her beloved mother . Nanna II gave Peter one final shower of kisses as a peace offering before retreating to sit beside Jane . “I’m not afraid of a shadow stealing mutt .” Peter said quietly he saw Mary’s face tighten and he heard Jane get up off her chair “Nanna II’s not a mutt! “ Jane said defensively “Take it back !” Peter ignored Jane and addressed Mary .” I have never thanked you for saving my life.” Peter added haitly but sincerely .” I don’t even think we’ve been properly introduced i’m Peter Pan .” He said . “ And may I have the honor of knowing your name ?” Peter asked under normal circumstances Peter would have bowed the way the Faries taught him but all he could manage was a little nod of his head .

Bert just gave a small patterned whistle. "One of me friends can take 'im. No worries, Miss Wendy." He said kindly, offering her his arm.

"There's quite a few of us oo can't go to war for one reason or another, so we're doing civil work. But walkin' you home is rather important, I might say. An I should be seein' if Mary needs me 'elp." After all, it was really his job to help Mary Poppins if she needed anything. Right now, she needed a little sense talked into Wendy.

Mary looked over at Jane with a stern expression, telling her to sit back down without saying a word. She then focused back on Peter and gave a small smile.

"I know quite well who you are, Peter Pan. I'm no stranger to Neverland or to picking up after you." She told him, picking up the rag that had been dropped and placing it back on his forehead.

"And I should think you should know who I am, there are so few magical beings left after all." She hurrumphed, putting her nose in the air, offended that someone might not know who she is or how important she was. In her mind, no one was more important than Mary Poppins.

She fixed her hair to make certain it was still in place and took another sip of tea. She was obviously quite displeased and had no intention on introducing herself. She never did.

Peter : Peter frowned at her reply , “ checky lady.” Peter thought . Then a small smile appeared on his lips a guessing game, Peter Pan loved all sorts of games and he thought himself a wonderful guesser “ now let see a magical lady .” Peter thought there were several that came to mind the famous Lady of the Lake of Arutherian legends had been rumored to have been spotted at Landor Never Lands major magic hub but it was most likely a rumor spread by the small fringe group of magical creatures who wanted to get involved in the outside worlds war on the British side and were trying to bolster British sentiment by saying that The Lady of the Lake was gathering Never Landers to join an army lead by a restored to health King Aruthr . There were several others who came to mind but Peter had meet them before and he’d doubted if any would put on an enchantment spell to change their appearance. Then it hit him maybe two years ago Great Big Little Panther’s ( Tiger Lilly’s Father) tribe got hit by a plague every child was hit and Peter remembered many a days he would ask if Tiger Lilly could come out to play and only get a firm shake of the head from her father when it was really bad Peter could see the tears in the great chiefs eyes . Peter went away from Never Land for two weeks for a Fairy Ball in Kensington Gardens and when he came back the youth in the tribe were healed by a “ practically perfect lady” as Tiger Lilly’s brother Hard to Hit described her “Pratically Perfect “ Peter thought it rang another bell somewhere in the back of his mind “ I meet this lady before Peter thought but where ? “ Peter racked his mind for answers but they wouldn’t come “ her name what is her name ?” Then it hit him he had heard it at the Taverns of pirate town by youthful looking pirates who had said that the they had become pirates to flee as far from that name as possible. He head it on the lips of lost boys who seemed to fear the name more than James Hook himself. But Peter didn’t know for Peter had made a mix up in names very common for the boy though with many noble attributes had the memory of a sin .” You treaded Tiger Lilly and Hard to Hit when they got sick , your Miss Andrews .” As soon as Peter uttered that name a crash of thunder sounded outside , a chorus of babies who had slept though the den of battle sundnly awoke and became very fussy Nana upon hearing the name of the “Holy Terror “ as she widely called. Began to adopt a defensive stance and prepared to denfend her humans to the death.

Jane : Jane sat in her chain in complete shock. Was this the infamous Miss Andrews who’s name was used as a super time threat ? “Timmy get down off that table or eles we’ll hire Miss Andrews to sit .” “ Victora have you read your lessons for today? Miss Andrews is looking for customers “. Jane looked at Mary as she calmly siped her tea could this seemly sweet woman who tended to Peter Pan so dutifully , who spoke to Nanna II like she understood her and had been her friend all her life be the infamous nanny who was rumored to make children take there Sunday strolls with iron balls tied to there ankles she doubted it but what if the kindness she has been showing was an act . “Are you ?” Jane asked her knees shaking then Peter spoke out the loudest he had all day but it was still a long way off from doing one of his famous crows “ Wait a minute. Practically Perfect Popins, Your Marry Popins!” Peter laughed Jane relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief “Your Marry Popins?” She asked the excitement audible in her vocie .

Wendy: She shuttered, as she saw one of Bert’s friends carry the cart away that corps was wearing an army uniform . As quickly as she can she grabs at Bert’s hand and for a brief moment it’s she that was leading Bert back to her house and not the other way around . “ That was someone’s son or husband or father or grandfather or maybe brother.... Michael” . He had always been the youngest always been called the baby he didn’t mind or at least he didn’t seem to mind but there was always a thirst to prove himself she saw it when they were in Never Land when many a times Michael had tried to do something brave . How many times did he try to fight Hook single handed although Peter gave direct orders to everyone that Hook was his man and no one eles ? There was one time where he tried to get the mermaids to show him where they kept there cash of pearls . Peter had to drag him out of the lagoon Michel wasn’t breathing and it fell to Wendy to revive him . Bert had assumed lead again and Wendy felt a flash of hatred again for the eternal boy . Michael had worshiped the ground that Peter Pan floated over ever boy did but Michael in particular. It was all his fault Peter had given Michael the taste of adventure and had always been there to get Michael out when he got in it to deep . Wendy thinks a bitter thought a very bitter little thought “ You couldn’t save Michael from the Krauts when they riddled him with bullet holes could you Pan ?” Wendy looked down at the pavement the tears began to flow again they were maybe two or three blocks away from home and Wendy still hadn’t pulled herself together then she heard a voice her husband’s vocie “Wendy , there you are !”

Robert : It had been a bleak walk down to the Thames and back . Robert Baker had heard from a passer by that they saw someone fitting Wendy’s description staring down into the murkey river on London bridge he was sure that his wife was dead just as sure as Wendy was that Peter was dead earlier that morning . What was he to do call the police? And what if that passer by had been mistaken and his wife got herself locked in a mad house for nothing ? How would he tell Jane ? these dark questions and a million more went though Roberts head and then he saw her ! She was walking arm and arm with a young man in a derby ! Now any other man would had been angery as Hell seeing there wife holding hands with a handsome chap like Bert . However let us just say my dear readers that there were problems in every room in the Bakers household expect two places Robert Bakers study and the master bedroom . “Wendy there you are !” Mr. Baker said running up to the pair and rapping his arms around Wendy . “ I was worried sick I thought you had...” He trailed off mindful of the odd stranger .” I’m Robert Baker .” Mr. Baker said awkwardly .” Thank you for watching over my my wife “

Mary gasped aloud at being referred to as Miss Andrews. That demon! To think anyone, even a child, could mistake the great Mary Poppins for the devil was utterly insulting. She turned away from the children in offense, taking an angry sip from her tea. "Well I never!"

When they corrected themselves and came to the right conclusion she primed her hair and smoothed out her dress. She already looked perfect, but she had to make certain she stayed that way.

"How could I possibly be anyone else? The very idea!" she scoffed, sniffing in disdain. "Of course I'm Mary Poppins. That you thought otherwise is incredibly disrespectful." She told them, an air of warning to her voice. "Don't you think so, Nana II?"

Bert frowned. He'd heard about Michael's passing, and if course it would be difficult on the young woman. He was the baby brother in the family after all. But with this awful war, Bert had seen a lot of death lately. It was taking it's toll on everyone. Even him.

"Well, 'ow's John doin'? Ain't 'eard mu--" he was cut off by another man's voice. He let go of Wendy's hand and nudged her forwards gently.

"O course gov'nah. I've known Wendy since she was young, found er out ere cryin' and knew she needed a lookout on her way 'ome." He explained kindly. He wouldn't say anything else, Wendy would have to explain on her own.

Peter : “ No disrespect meant Madam !” Peter said weakly trying to sit up but then coming down again and grunted the pain in his shoulders ached something firece and Nana II who had been licking at Mary barking her agreenebt in indignation at the very thought of having Mary Popins mixed up with that lonesome and evil wrench of a woman came rushing over to Peter’s side , he tried to move but found he was to weak his stomach hurt he was hungry as hell and as a result of not moving he revived a loving slobbering from Nana II “Hungry .” Peter said and Jane laughed a little Peter deserved this after calling Nana II a mut . “ So why are you here Miss Popins ?” Asked Jane “ Are you here to be my nanny ?” Jane sounded terribly excited at the prospect Mary Popins had a reputation of firmness but kindness . Of strict discipline but warmth . Jane wanted the motherly warmth she didn’t get from her mother . Her mother ! How could a woman who had adventures with Peter Pan be such a stick in the mud ? Then came a rapping on the door .

Wendy : “Oh my lord , in all of this I forgot Robert !” Wendy thought in horror . Of course Wendy said goodbye to him as she was heading out to located the remains of the first boy she fell in love with , but after the goodbyes had been said Wendy had almost forgotten about his existence. When Robert brings up the idea that she was considering offing herself she goes white . Yes in the months following Michael’s death she had talked about it , only to Robert of course . Wendy just felt hopeless like she failed as a sister which in her mind she did , she could have broken his leg in his sleep so he couldn’t have gone . She could have told the recruiter that Michel was a drunkard she could have done all sorts of things but they were all mute now Michael was dead and she should to . “You were crying ?” Robert said softly to her and then he turned to Bert .” I’d be honored to have you for tea Mr...” “Bert!” Wendy blurted out “His name is Bert , he’s an old family friend .” Robert nooded “Shall we be off then ?” He said and Wendy nooded and linked arms with Robert , Bert bringing up the rear . Soon they were at the front door of No. 14 and Robert was fumbling for a key . “Blast! !” Robert said “i’ve locked me self out, Wendy do you have a key ? “ Wendy shook her head and Robert began to knock.

Mary heard the knocking on the door and hummed, picking up her tea cup and saucer. "You three will stay right here and not move a muscle while I go see who's here, do you understand?" She looked at them all firmly before standing up.

"I will then get a bowl of broth for you, Peter. You need to start off eating small amounts after what you've been through." She gently felt his forehead, then stroked his cheek. "I'll be back soon."

The uncanny nanny head downstairs, knowing who was at the door. She motioned it to unlock and it opened on it's own as she approached. "Forgot a key, have you? That's terribly forgetful of you both." she gently chided both Robert and Wendy. "Oh, Bert, how good it is to see you!"

Bert nodded politely, taking off his cap for her as he walked in, looking forward to that cup of tea he'd been offered.
"Always a Jolly Holiday when I see you, Mary Poppins." He responded. "I 'eard you've a run in wif a certain little boy."

Wendy kept her eyes to the floor “ Hello Mary Popins “ she said quietly she was in for it and she knew it and although she wasn’t ready for it she had accepted it

Robert smiled “Ah ha ! I knew it You are Marry Popins !” He smiled and extend his hand “Robert Baker , has my daughter told you that you are to receive compensation for watching out for her ?”

“And Peter too “... Wendy said quietly “what’s that dear ?” Robert said cheerfully “ You are to revive compensation for tending to Peter too !” Wendy said a little to forcefully she went scarlet “excuse me “ she said meekly I have to go freshen up

Robert stood there awkwardly between Mary and Bert his wife was upset and he had a strange feeling it wasn’t because of her recently dearly departed brother something happend between her and Peter Pan last night something not good

“So”. Robert said “anyone for tea ?”

Peter moanded weakly and Nana II kept licking his face “Nana II” Jane said pulling the great dog away from the boy .

“Jane” Peter said weakly Jane came closer to the eternal boy . “ Go down stairs and ask Mary where’s my sword I want it “ . Jane stood still for a moment “ Mary Popins said that we were to stay put “ . Peter moaned .”Okay “ Jane said softly she turned to Nana II “ Look after him okay .” Jane turned and left the room and Nana II continued to lick and snuggle on Peter Pan much to his chagrin.

Mary just tutted and shook her head. "Just allow me to stay in the same room with Peter as I look out for him and Jane and we can talk later about... Compensation..." She replied firmly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to make a broth for Peter, he's awoken."

She moved to the kitchen, choosing not to bother with Wendy now. She was here, she felt guilty... That was enough for the moment. The nanny began to heat up a chicken broth magically produced from thin air, putting the kettle back on for the rest to have tea as well.

Bert nodded to Robert. "Tea sounds nice, it might just be what we all need on a day like today." He followed Mary into the kitchen, seeing she was already preparing it. "Won't you join us for tea, Mary Poppins?"

"Not at the moment, Bert. I must look after Peter, he needs to be fed. He was shot through something awful." She told him quietly.

Jane rushed down the stairs as quick as she could . She didn’t want to leave Petet alone with Nana II even though , it seemed to her at least that he was warming up to her at least a little .

She moved down stairs when she bumped into her mother , who was trying to go upstairs .”Hello Mother !” Jane said cheerfully .

Wendy had been crying in the bathroom when she decided to try and to get a glimps at Peter in secret when she ran into Jane . She didn’t know what to say she had been caught red handed by her own seven year old daughter

“Hello Jane !” Wendy said a little too sweetly Jane gave her a look of suspicion . Her mother was Never this nice something was up . “Where are you headed ?” Jane asked .

Wendy feel silent she didn’t know what to say . Should she lie and say what ? She was about to speak when Jane spoke. “ Peter Pan wants his sword he thinks that Mary Poppins might know where it is , have you meet Mary Popins Mother ?”

Wendy’s mouth went tight and her cheeks flushed red at the mention of that woman’s name she felt ashamed to be in her presence .” I know her “. Wendy said quickly then added at almost a whisper.”She used to be my nanny “ .

Jane nooded and returned to her original question .” Where are you headed ?”

Wendy was about to lose her patients with the girl but then she heard Bert ask Mary if she would join them for tea and Wendy shuttered. “What would happen if Mary caught me being mean to her after what happened to Peter ?” Wendy shuttered at the thought had Mary Poppins ever taken children away from parents? The thought shook her to the core .

Wendy loved Jane, and although sometimes as Robert pointed out she didn’t express it enough . Wendy would be torn to pieces of something happened to her daughter .

Wendy breathed in deeply and answerd Jane’s question. “ I was on my way to see Peter “ .

Jane frowned at this .”Isn’t Peter Pan mad at you Mommy ?” Jane asked she might not have seen all that went on last night but she did hear the shouting Jane watched her mother lower her eyes she was about to speak when they both heard Roberts voice .

“Tea is ready for who ever wants it “. Robert had been sitting down making small talk with Bert when at last the tea was ready . As soon as he called out both Wendy and Jane both stalked into the kitchen like fiends.

Jane who felt rather sheepish disobeying Marry said in a rather meek voice . “ Peter wants his sword do you know where it is ?”

Wendy sat in her chair looking down at the tea . Waiting for Marry to turn around and say anything but all her attention was focused on what ever she was cooking.

“You haven’t touched your tea .” Robert said worryingly Wendy took a few sips of her tea to humor him . Then from the corner of his eye Robert noticed what appeared to be a saber sticking out of Bert’s waist band .

“Didn’t know they were arming you civil service boys with swords now Bert”. Robert said smirking.

Mary didn't look at the girl, instead focused on pouring the warm broth into a bowl. "unless I'm very much mistaken, and I never am, I told you to stay with Peter, did I not?" She sighed in disapproval, not answering the question.

"Now, other than Nana II, he's alone, something I was hoping to avoid since he is a very disobedient little boy." She turned to look at Jane thoughtfully. "And you're making it apparent that you're not so mindful yourself." She hummed once and disappeared up the stairs to go take the broth to Peter Pan.

"Oh, they don't, sir. Found this one on the ground and picked it up in case I can find it's proper owner." He nodded, tipping his cap as he sat down.

He knew it was Peter's, and he knew Peter would never leave his sword lying around London. It had been his first clue as to what was going on.

Mary went inside the bedroom and sat next to Peter, the bowl hovering next to her as she gently helped him sit up enough that she could feed him.

Wendy stared down at the sword as Bert put it down for Robert to take a closer look at . Or what remained of it ...

The once proud sword’s hilt was modeld after the one used at the Battle of Trafalger by British Sea Lord Horatio Nelson however unlike Lord Nelson’s sword it had a broad cutlass blade .

But now all that remained was the hilt and a little bit of the blade that had not snapped. Wendy gulped .

She had remembered the exact day that Peter received the sword as a gift for saving the mermaid Nelly from the nets of pirates .

Peter had been most proud of the sword , saying it was the most beautiful weapon we had ever layed eyes on .

Tink said it was the most tacky sword she ever seen in her entire life and for once Wendy and Tink had something they agreed on .

The sword was miss matched . The dainty officers spadroom hilt didn’t fit well with broad cutlass blade .

To its credit it was not a bad sword and served it’s owner well and it was a very well buit weapon it was just nothing to look at .

Wendy looked at the broken weapon now in all it’s former glory. Peter Pan had a tendency to forget things . Wendy sadly had gussed that if she was to wait two weeks time and had walked in to see him then he would had acted like nothing had happened between them .

“ Not this though when he sees this he’ll get angery and stay angry “ she thought .

Jane who had been eying the sword with her mother looked up to see Wendy staring .

“It’s Peters sword isn’t it “? Jane asked quietly unsure of what to do next . When her mother stared at the broken blade in silence she did the only thing she knew how to do when a hard desion had to be reached she turned to her Father .

She whispered quietly afraid that the smoke from the tea kettle might carry word up to Peter that his beloved carver was no more .

“ Daddy , that’s Peter Pan’s sword if he finds out it’s broken he’s going to have a fit “ .

Robert looked down at the sword hilt and frowned .” Is this true Wendy do you think this is Peter’s sword ?”

Wendy nooded

“ What to do, what to do ?” Robert said “The boy is ill it be bad for his health to hear too much bad news ,you said he was looking for it Jane ?” Jane nooded

“ I think it would be wise to ask Mary Popins what to do about it don’t you Bert?”

Before Bert could answer Wendy sighed “She does know what to do about things like this doesn’t she ?”

Back up stairs Peter was being a model patient . Well model for Peter Pan that is .
He allowed Nana II to love on him begrudgingly only and only called her a shadow thief twice before Mary came up with a bowl of broth .

Peter drank greedily intill the bowl was empty. “That was good “ . He said weakly “Thank you , do you know by any chance where my sword is ?”

Bert nodded quickly in agreement. He agreed with anything good someone had to say about Mary Poppins. "O' course she'll know what to say, what to do. She always does, doesn't she?" he pointed out with a cheerful smile. He was always cheerful after all. He handed the sword to Wendy.

"I best be on me way, always work to be done. You all keep safe an' give that to Mary when you get the chance." He told her with a kind smile before shaking Robert's hand and bowing to young Jane.

"Nice to meet you, miss, you be good for Mary Poppins." He smiled at her and head out, whistling a tune.

Mary stared at Peter Pan as if he'd just said the most offensive thing in the world.

"Why would I know where your sword is? Do I look like someone who keeps account of weapons in my spare time? Really." She sniffed disdainfully and got up.

Mary Poppins began to ready a small bed that was in the room, that one could've sworn wasn't there a moment ago. She dug through her carpet bag and set up her things. Clothes, toiletries, dominoes, her umbrella... Anything she might need appeared out of the bag which she put under the bed when finished.

"And even if I were to know where your sword is-- I'm not saying I do, mind you-- but even if I did... What makes you think I would tell you? You need to be resting and getting better, not swordfighting." She insisted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back