• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NyxNightmare

Neko Addict

124465293-56a001375f9b58eba4ae696f.jpg

97334275-6871-4eba-8166-4c0a9277f70f.jpg

7bfab6f9874431e1e85ebcb627e1faf0.jpg

Have you ever wanted to immerse yourself in the wonderful world of being a pro pet walker? Well, now you can! A group of roommates go through life running their own pet walking business in the small city of Catopia.
this is just an everyday RP
the only job you can have is as a pet walker
you make 15$ an hour
rent is 700 a month
plan your adventure well!
How many dogs will you walk? (Don't burn yourself out, you have to get at least 8 hours of sleep each night)

THE STEAKS ARE ON. WOOF

Rules:
- Pets have to walk at least 1 mile
- Nothing supernatural. This is REAL LIFE
- Realistic scenarios only
- Please be kind to other members

Special Note: There is an opening for a graphic designer for our business front.

Last edited:
Vergaan Vergaan It's actually not that strict. You guys can be flexible. The information is just there for reference. It's $15 per hour for each pet. To meet the rent, that's roughly 47 hours per month. I don't want you guys to focus so much on money. So, it's completely up to you to decide if your character over or underachieved for the month as well as the type and quantity of pets. Totally up to you if you made rent lol

However, I will implement a pet walking system on discord where you have the opportunity to claim pet walking appointments I have created in order to obtain currency to use in the discord virtual store I will set up. There will be special items, statuses, or adoptable pets in the virtual store for you to buy if you choose. Some events in rp will require items from the virtual store for optimal success.

TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
Babe. Don't be the furry LOL But if you really want to, I'm sure you can persuade me.

I wanna be a dog too! Can someone be my walker?

(Also my user has the word puppy in it anyways so it would make sence if I was a dog!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back