• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pet Human RP

Anyone interested in a RP where either animals take over the world and now keep humans as pets or a human ends up in alternate universe where the roles are reserved or something along those lines?
I just always liked the concept of reversing the roles for stories like this.

I have a some plot ideas depending on what we discuss like what you'd prefer and whatnot
Like animals taking over or tricking Humans or some alien planet changing the roles
Like humans and animals came from another world a long time ago but Animals were the owners and earth effected how they acted making Humans smarter and animals dumber and now some animals and humans are being forced back to the original world.
I'd like to play a human in this and would like someone to play the main animal they'd interact with but you can be a human to and I'll be a animal for them so it's fair.
Just note my replies aren't super long I know some people expect you to do like 5 to 10 sentences each time don't expect that from me

Update a new idea for this
Another idea to add to this is maybe humans left earth for a new world leaving animals behind but come back years later unable to find a new world and find animals have evolved and made a futuristic world and the Humans are now seen as the animals a captured and now have to be the pets.

Or the Humans have to make a deal to stay and the humans leaders sign a contract making humans legally pets now not realizing how much like pets they are actually going to be treated as.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back