• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Personal BBCoder

dwale dwale .
I liked the unexpected and heroic entrance you made :bishiesparklesr:. That's how you catch hearts Dwale.

On the BBcode note, the 1 page column looks very nice. I have 22 locations in total. One post can only hold 10 media items and below =/. Having to split that up over 3 posts would look a little to messy in my mind's eye

dwale dwale .
I liked the unexpected and heroic entrance you made :bishiesparklesr:. That's how you catch hearts Dwale.

On the BBcode note, the 1 page column looks very nice. I have 22 locations in total. One post can only hold 10 media items and below =/. Having to split that up over 3 posts would look a little to messy in my mind's eye
I try, I try, haha.

Also I'd agree with mayhem on the image issue. If you can get the URL of the image, you're able to put as many pictures as you'd like. I'd recommend tinypic, but I'm sure there are other good sites out there.

Have you tried to upload your images on an image hosting site? See if you can go that route in holding the images?

Yeah I can try that. I tried to link more than 10 pieces of music from an external site and it didn't let me do that. It was fine on the previous site system, but I think this one has a limit per post. I'll check it out.

That's kinda weird. Huh... now I kinda wanna do that. Hide over 10 music links to youtube in my formats and see if that works. xD

I know that you can do it with images (I just double-checked), so you should be good if you put the pictures in that way.

MISTER UN. 0W3N MISTER UN. 0W3N
=P. Links would be okay I think, just not the ones where it shows the full video box in the post. Test away my friend!

dwale dwale
Yes, thank you! I just tried and that does work. I do have a gallery where I keep images so that is good to go in any case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back