• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Personal BBCoder

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. Very simple and straightforward request. I suck at fancy BBcoding so I'd like a personal helper to assist me with tidying up my roleplays. I can't pay you but...it'll be good experience? I can be pretty demanding but flexbile? Hard work leads to mastery? :deadopenmouth:

Anyway, if anyone is interested please post here or PM me. Good day.

Uhh...im not the best at BBcode. Im a basic type of person. I can try and help if you'd like. But don't expect those big and hot codes.

Uhh...im not the best at BBcode. Im a basic type of person. I can try and help if you'd like. But don't expect those big and hot codes.

Not a problem. Whatever you think you can do or feels looks nice would be alright. I will let you know too, whenever I'm ready to start organizing.

White Masquerade White Masquerade I don't want to make you a code based off what I like. I want you to like it as well. The colors, the placements, whatever you'd like me to add. And I will be ready whenever you contact me. In the meantime, I'll start practicing.

minajesty minajesty
I like the passion, lol. Alright. Sounds good me TCE.

Catharsis Catharsis
Not bad at all. What you have looks very pretty! If you think you could do a fun yet Information & Technology vibe, that'd mostly be what I'm going for, for future reference.

Hey again! I was the one who made that award thread you asked for before <3 I'd offer again to do it but I'm swamped irl :x hope you find someone though!

I would totally be down to help you out too !!!

Gotcha. I will let you know too my friend.

Hey again! I was the one who made that award thread you asked for before <3 I'd offer again to do it but I'm swamped irl :x hope you find someone though!

Hello again to you too MONOPOISONER, how could I forget?? :bishiesparklesl:. Yes, the world would be perfect for a season if you were able to help again, but RPN has some good talent when it comes to BBCoding. I know there are others just as stunning.

Chordling Chordling
minajesty minajesty
Catharsis Catharsis
dwale dwale

Okay, so as promised I am back. I would like to ask each of you to take a look at a RP for me. I already made things neat, compact and ordered, but that's about all I'm good for. If you see any part of the RP you can make better (CS, general layout, colors, themes, pictures) let me know! If it looks beautiful and fits in with the world, I am open to anything. Here is the link:

https://www.rpnation.com/categories/code-breakers-part-i.8446/

You can talk to me in the OOC, but it might be better if we talked here so you don't get notifs from things not related to the BBCode. Thank you all very much in advance.

This is a pretty good start actually. =w= / Looked over at your Little City section with the territories and what not. You have a nice flow going on and what not. Is there anything in particular you want to do to make it more orgnaized? Or, are you looking to make things more "aesthetically pleasing" now?

I was gonna refer to that actually. It does look organized now, not sure if you wanna pay attention to this suggestion or not. But I was thinking about using only one thread with all of that information in it. But in a code. Understand? With accordions and what not. I am currently attempting to make the code right now (not forcing you to use it if its successful). And when its finished maybe I can PM it to you?

This is a pretty good start actually. =w= / Looked over at your Little City section with the territories and what not. You have a nice flow going on and what not. Is there anything in particular you want to do to make it more orgnaized? Or, are you looking to make things more "aesthetically pleasing" now?

Yeah that's my issue. I don't actually know what BBCode can do =/. I know there's side, divide, imagefloat, accordion (kind of)...and that's it. I've seen colored backgrounds. That'd be cool. Maybe something with graphics? I do know I like things that slide out when you click them. Or change pictures. If you had an idea on something like that I'd be ecstatic.

minajesty minajesty
Sure you can PM me. I'd get a good feel if I could see what you mean up close.

Well, there's a wide variety of coding you can play around and test out in. Just make sure that you have RTE turned off (Rich Text Editor). It helps fight against duplicating coding, let's you do a bit complex stuff, and all that jazz. Let me get you some links real quick...

BASIC BBcoding List
Old BBCode Guide

I've been trying to see what code still works and what not on RPN. Some of the coding HAS changed along with some interesting new tricks you can do. I say look around in the BBCode forums (for shops, tests, etc.) to see what things are possible.

If you're thinking about graphics, you can definitely dabble in photo editing programs and what not. There's a wide variety of free ones online like beFunky, Pic Monkey, iPiccy, and LunaPic. There's a few you can download for free to test/play around like GIMP.

Changing the background color in posts is definitely useful especially with the different themes. Make sure to change your font color too since that changes depending on the theme you're on. For background color and font colors...

[bg=your fucking hex color like #000000]all of your shit[/bg]
[color=the same shit as above with the hex fucking color]your text shit[/color]

MISTER UN. 0W3N MISTER UN. 0W3N
Thank you very much! I do know of Lunapic, Pic Monkey, and GIMP. Lol, it's embarrassing to admit but I just don't have that artist's mind or touch. I can "neaten" from 9AM to 5, but ask me to mix things, and then creatively??? My mind goes blank. I will definitely try and peruse through the lists you gave, but I'm already painfully aware of my limits xD

Jeez. Well, what I had in mind doesn't seem to being going as planned. The information is getting cut off my the actual code in the accordion. I will try and find another way to get all of those Territories into one whole code.

PFFT! You'd be surprised what you can accomplish after finding motivation to try something. I hate when my mind goes blank. Like, I'm trying to create a basic graphic to test out "buttons" on RPN and what not... and nothing is coming. I'm looking at my screen wondering what the fuck am I doing. But, it just takes finding something that "clicks" and what not. A need to push and see how far you fucking go. The beginning wasn't pretty... but I felt goddamn proud from what I accomplished.

For now, though, I say you can still find some creativity in pleasing aesthetics. Like, color choice in BBCoding. A lot of times, people want to go with certain colors that are quite painful on the eyes. It's best to find colors that don't destroy eyes and make it impossible to read. = w = /

Oh..yeah sure! If you can.
The code I am using will be in the spoiler below.
I know it only has a total of three or four accordions but I planned on adding more to it.
Here is what I have so far (don't mind the character sheet thing.) I was using this code from
a failed one I tried to attempt.
Death's Corner

View attachment 287452
A simple corner. Not in a closet or in a house, idiot, but on a street, idiot. Gah! Idiot!
Notable Locations:
None.

Atmosphere:
Dark, kiiiiiinda visible...? And gloomy.

Attendee Size:
Ehhhh...just you.

Territory One

View attachment 287453
The Library at Sal-A-Tet.
Inside of Little City's bustling Territory 1 is the largest collection of books in all of Floor 1.
Not only does it carry the highest volume of reading,
it also hosts the widest variety of topics ranging from talks on the merits of the Christian Bible,
to anthologies of the most obscure West African tribes.
If there is anything you'd like to read in the real world, you could probably find it here; or at least a digital copy.
However, for more ancient texts and unique pieces of work that dig deeper into particular subjects,
you're better off travelling to the domains of other floors to get what you want -- Floor 10 would be a safe bet.
The Library at Sal-A-Tet is certainly a big place, one known far across the this 1st Floor, but the Cathedral sitting on the 10th, is well-known across all 100.
Even so, for the casual reader and most those with voracious eyes, this library here should still suffice.

Notable Locations:
Main Desk
Atmosphere:
Usually quiet with a few light whispers.
Attendee Size:
Sparse

Background

vices (5+):

virtues (5+):

dislikes:

quirks:

habits:

fears:

goals:

biography (2+ paragraphs):

Extra
writing sample:

^ Holy...I will believe you Mayhem that I can do it, but for now I'll just sit back and watch the pros lol.

to get rid of the cutting off problem you'd just put
Code:
[accordion=100%]{slide=blah}blah{/slide}[/accordion]

the 100% makes it so it doesn't go into other columns

like so:
Death's Corner

View attachment 287452
A simple corner. Not in a closet or in a house, idiot, but on a street, idiot. Gah! Idiot!
Notable Locations:
None.

Atmosphere:
Dark, kiiiiiinda visible...? And gloomy.

Attendee Size:
Ehhhh...just you.

Territory One

View attachment 287453
The Library at Sal-A-Tet.
Inside of Little City's bustling Territory 1 is the largest collection of books in all of Floor 1.
it also hosts the widest variety of topics ranging from talks on the merits of the Christian Bible,
If there is anything you'd like to read in the real world, you could probably find it here; or at least a digital copy.
However, for more ancient texts and unique pieces of work that dig deeper into particular subjects,
you're better off travelling to the domains of other floors to get what you want -- Floor 10 would be a safe bet.
The Library at Sal-A-Tet is certainly a big place, one known far across the this 1st Floor, but the Cathedral sitting on the 10th, is well-known across all 100.
Even so, for the casual reader and most those with voracious eyes, this library here should still suffice.

Notable Locations:
Main Desk
Atmosphere:
Usually quiet with a few light whispers.
Attendee Size:
Sparse

Code:
[bg=Black][border=5px double blue][row][column=span4][accordion=100%]{slide=left | [bg=Black][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][SIZE=5][B]Death's Corner[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=black] 

[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)][B][ATTACH=full]287452[/ATTACH][/B][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]A simple corner. Not in a closet or in a house, idiot, but on a street, idiot. Gah! Idiot![/COLOR][/B]
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)][B]Notable Locations:[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]None.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Atmosphere[/COLOR]:[/B]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dark, [I]kiiiiiinda visible...?[/I] And gloomy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)][B]Attendee Size:[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehhhh...just you.[/COLOR]

[/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion][/column][column=span4][accordion=100%]{slide=left | [bg=Black][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][SIZE=5][B]Territory One[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=black]
[ATTACH=full]287453[/ATTACH]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Library at Sal-A-Tet.
Even so, for the casual reader and most those with voracious eyes, this library here should still suffice.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Notable Locations:[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Main Desk[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Atmosphere:[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Usually quiet with a few light whispers.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Attendee Size:[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sparse[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=rgb(153, 255, 255)]
 [/COLOR][/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion][/column][/row][/border][/bg]

It's the percentage with the accordion coding now. SO! For some thangs, you can't have it at "100%" anymore since that will overlap with your coding and what not. You have to edit the coding to have it below 100% In one of my coding, I dropped it to 99% and it lined things up perfectly. So, for my example, I adjusted the coding side by side and what not so they're as close to being the same size as possible. I also added a span thingy so it doesn't create these large gaps/size differences when the accordions open up.

butts
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex solet petentium mel, nullam facete blandit vel et. Usu postulant euripidis cu, ei nihil temporibus sea. Cum timeam omittam recteque at, affert latine vix te. Te saperet conceptam nec, id sint dicant nec, habeo indoctum efficiendi vis ne. Per ne deserunt expetendis. Ex quas intellegebat his, vel adhuc eleifend an.

Mei id quis nusquam, regione admodum vel ut. Stet erroribus in vix, ius eu nostrum recusabo cotidieque, debet legendos mea ad. Id tibique patrioque mei. Vel ut omnium verear patrioque. Cibo appetere pertinax te sea. Duo te quis scripta, nam in eius atomorum. Dico meliore probatus et nec, an vidisse nominavi qui.

Te per singulis imperdiet, eos cu perfecto pertinax signiferumque. Et eirmod commodo ius, eum rebum simul ad, at libris copiosae nam. Ne per duis saepe graeco, nam movet definitiones et. Vis id virtute volumus invidunt, ne aeterno repudiare dissentias mel.

Dolorum verterem his ei. Ex has fugit lucilius facilisis, quot causae sit ea. Illum delicata te pro, eu his populo lobortis. Ad adipisci mediocritatem vis, in has oratio platonem, duo impetus philosophia necessitatibus an. Magna vidisse voluptatum sit et, in nam amet vidit labitur, in duo singulis reprehendunt. Eum no constituto vituperata.
butts
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex solet petentium mel, nullam facete blandit vel et. Usu postulant euripidis cu, ei nihil temporibus sea. Cum timeam omittam recteque at, affert latine vix te. Te saperet conceptam nec, id sint dicant nec, habeo indoctum efficiendi vis ne. Per ne deserunt expetendis. Ex quas intellegebat his, vel adhuc eleifend an.

Mei id quis nusquam, regione admodum vel ut. Stet erroribus in vix, ius eu nostrum recusabo cotidieque, debet legendos mea ad. Id tibique patrioque mei. Vel ut omnium verear patrioque. Cibo appetere pertinax te sea. Duo te quis scripta, nam in eius atomorum. Dico meliore probatus et nec, an vidisse nominavi qui.

Te per singulis imperdiet, eos cu perfecto pertinax signiferumque. Et eirmod commodo ius, eum rebum simul ad, at libris copiosae nam. Ne per duis saepe graeco, nam movet definitiones et. Vis id virtute volumus invidunt, ne aeterno repudiare dissentias mel.

Dolorum verterem his ei. Ex has fugit lucilius facilisis, quot causae sit ea. Illum delicata te pro, eu his populo lobortis. Ad adipisci mediocritatem vis, in has oratio platonem, duo impetus philosophia necessitatibus an. Magna vidisse voluptatum sit et, in nam amet vidit labitur, in duo singulis reprehendunt. Eum no constituto vituperata.

butts

butts

EDIT:: SHIT! Let me get the coding for this real quick...

Code:
[centerblock=95][border=1px solid #cccccc][bg=#262626]
[row][column=span4][border=1px solid #cccccc][bg=#cccccc][accordion=bcenter | 90%]{Slide=250 | [bg=#cccccc][h][color=#121212]butts[/color][/h][/bg]}[bg=#121212][color=#cccccc][size=3]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex solet petentium mel, nullam facete blandit vel et. Usu postulant euripidis cu, ei nihil temporibus sea. Cum timeam omittam recteque at, affert latine vix te. Te saperet conceptam nec, id sint dicant nec, habeo indoctum efficiendi vis ne. Per ne deserunt expetendis. Ex quas intellegebat his, vel adhuc eleifend an.

Dolorum verterem his ei. Ex has fugit lucilius facilisis, quot causae sit ea. Illum delicata te pro, eu his populo lobortis. Ad adipisci mediocritatem vis, in has oratio platonem, duo impetus philosophia necessitatibus an. Magna vidisse voluptatum sit et, in nam amet vidit labitur, in duo singulis reprehendunt. Eum no constituto vituperata.[/size][/color][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/bg][/border][/column][column=span4][border=1px solid #cccccc][bg=#cccccc][accordion=bcenter | 95%]{Slide=250 | [bg=#cccccc][h][color=#121212]butts[/color][/h][/bg]}[bg=#121212][color=#cccccc][size=3]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex solet petentium mel, nullam facete blandit vel et. Usu postulant euripidis cu, ei nihil temporibus sea. Cum timeam omittam recteque at, affert latine vix te. Te saperet conceptam nec, id sint dicant nec, habeo indoctum efficiendi vis ne. Per ne deserunt expetendis. Ex quas intellegebat his, vel adhuc eleifend an.

Dolorum verterem his ei. Ex has fugit lucilius facilisis, quot causae sit ea. Illum delicata te pro, eu his populo lobortis. Ad adipisci mediocritatem vis, in has oratio platonem, duo impetus philosophia necessitatibus an. Magna vidisse voluptatum sit et, in nam amet vidit labitur, in duo singulis reprehendunt. Eum no constituto vituperata.[/size][/color][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/bg][/border][/column][/row]

[row][column=span4][border=1px solid #cccccc][bg=#cccccc][accordion=bcenter | 90%]{Slide=250 | [bg=#cccccc][h][color=#121212]butts[/color][/h][/bg]}[bg=#121212][color=#cccccc][size=3]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex solet petentium mel, nullam facete blandit vel et. Usu postulant euripidis cu, ei nihil temporibus sea. Cum timeam omittam recteque at, affert latine vix te. Te saperet conceptam nec, id sint dicant nec, habeo indoctum efficiendi vis ne. Per ne deserunt expetendis. Ex quas intellegebat his, vel adhuc eleifend an.

Dolorum verterem his ei. Ex has fugit lucilius facilisis, quot causae sit ea. Illum delicata te pro, eu his populo lobortis. Ad adipisci mediocritatem vis, in has oratio platonem, duo impetus philosophia necessitatibus an. Magna vidisse voluptatum sit et, in nam amet vidit labitur, in duo singulis reprehendunt. Eum no constituto vituperata.[/size][/color][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/bg][/border][/column][column=span4][border=1px solid #cccccc][bg=#cccccc][accordion=bcenter | 95%]{Slide=250 | [bg=#cccccc][h][color=#121212]butts[/color][/h][/bg]}[bg=#121212][color=#cccccc][size=3]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex solet petentium mel, nullam facete blandit vel et. Usu postulant euripidis cu, ei nihil temporibus sea. Cum timeam omittam recteque at, affert latine vix te. Te saperet conceptam nec, id sint dicant nec, habeo indoctum efficiendi vis ne. Per ne deserunt expetendis. Ex quas intellegebat his, vel adhuc eleifend an.

Dolorum verterem his ei. Ex has fugit lucilius facilisis, quot causae sit ea. Illum delicata te pro, eu his populo lobortis. Ad adipisci mediocritatem vis, in has oratio platonem, duo impetus philosophia necessitatibus an. Magna vidisse voluptatum sit et, in nam amet vidit labitur, in duo singulis reprehendunt. Eum no constituto vituperata.[/size][/color][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/bg][/border][/column][/row]

[/bg][/border][/centerblock]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back