• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Zero

Voting Period has ended.

Results:

"Take the train." - 100%

The winning choice is "Take the train."
Next post shall come soon.

pzero.png
"It is from nothing that we have come forth, and it is to nothing that we shall return."
You decided to take the train. So, you asked the receptionist where the said shortcut to the train station is. Of course, she responded immediately, and told you that there's a door further down the back of the reception counter, which leads to an enclosed pathway heading to the station.

"I see.", you said. "Thank you very much."

The receptionist gleefully responded. "Glad to be of service, ma'am."

You, then, followed her directions and walked past the reception counter, and exited through the back door, which was located about a few minutes walk away from it. Once outside, you realize that the enclosed pathway was part of the dormitory itself. The roof and the walls were connected to the very building itself, and there seems to be no sign of breaks or spaces that would essentially cut it off from the building. Well, until a few meters away from the station, at least.

When you finally arrived at the station, you immediately purchased a train card. Fortunately, the next train was arriving shortly, and you had just your card bought. Once it stopped at the station and the doors had opened, you rushed in and swiped the card on the respective detector.

Unfortunately, you weren't prepared for the train's sudden burst in speed as it left the station, causing you to lose your balance and fall backwards, bumping the person behind you, and causing both of you to drop to the floor.

Who did you bump onto?
A male student.
A female student.
Waning Moon

June 13

Morning

Voting Period has ended.

Results:

A female student - 100%

The winning choice is A female student.
Next post shall come soon.

pzero.png
"It is from nothing that we have come forth, and it is to nothing that we shall return."
Upon landing on the floor, you immediately turn around to check whoever is it that you've accidentally bumped onto.

What welcomed you was a somewhat pitiful sight. It was a pale-skinned blonde, and her face obviously showed the expression of shame. Her briefcase, which was apparently open, had a fair share of its contents out on the floor and scattered near the two of you. She was in the middle of grabbing her stuff when you realized that she wore the same uniform that you did.

"Are you alright?", you asked her.

She stopped moving as if she was surprised, then faced you. "I-I'm fine.", she said with a cowering voice.

"I'm sorry for making you fall., you said. "I've just transferred recently, so I am not accustomed to the things here. Things like this train's sudden speed."

"I see.", she laughed softly, then continued to pick up her stuff.

"Let me help you.", you handed her a small, light pouch that fell from her briefcase.

She took it, and smiled shyly. "T-thanks."

After a short while, the two of you were done, and both prompted to stand up with the support of each other. Once you were up straight, she noticed that you were wearing the same clothes as her. Which seemed strange, since that was the easiest thing to spot. She took a step back, for some unknown reason. Perhaps she thinks that you'd make fun of her if the two of you met again at school, or maybe she simply preferred to be alone.

Nevertheless, you decided to address her. "We're from the same school, aren't we? Akasa Institute?"

She nodded.

"I suppose we should learn each others names, if you would not mind it.", you continued with a smile. "It'd be better to start an academic year with a new friend."

She was surprised at the words you spoke. Maybe she didn't have a lot of friends, or maybe her impression of you was wrong. Either way, she responded with a gleeful, and soft-spoken yes.

"Great!, you stretched your opened palm. "I'm Kanna Hirayabashi, but you can simply call me by my first name."

She took your hand and shook it. "M-My name's S-Sophie Gardner. Pleased to be your acquaintance, Kanna."

"Likewise, Sophie., you replied.

You two chatted for the rest of the trip, though it was more of an interview, with you asking questions about town and the customs it held, and Sophie trying her best to answer them with her limited knowledge. When you stopped, you heard a strange noise that mimics a glass being broken, then a loud, mysterious voice began to speak.

"Thou art I... And I am thou...
Thou hast established a new bond...

Thou shalt be blessed when creating Personas of the Priestess Arcana."

Before you can react, the train's programmed announcer had spoken.

"Next station, Akasha Institute."

Such a strange occurrence distracted you from reality, luckily, Sophie was there to snap you out from your dazed status. She tapped you a number of times, until she finally had your attention. "A-are you alright?"

Your relationship with Sophie has grown.
You have unlocked a new Social Link!

How do you respond?
"I'm fine. Just got caught in a daydream."
"Did you hear that?"
Write-in.
Waning Moon

June 13

Morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back