• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona: Zero

Capture.png
"It is from nothing that we have come forth, and it is to nothing that we shall return."

Hello everyone, Reinhardt here.

As you already know, this is going to be a quest log based on the Persona series. However, instead of going to a canon setting, we will have the story in a new, and original setting.

Yes, you read that right. A new setting specifically tailored just for this quest log! This means new characters, new locations, new terminologies, and a whole lot more. I won't be showing much information, as I think it would weaken the story's sudden twists and turns, as well as spoil some necessary plot points.

Now, I've only played one Persona game (P3), which I had just finished recently. But I believe that I know enough to pull off a decent story. Besides off-site wikis exists, should the need for additional information arise. Still, I would very much like you, should you be interested, to help me out through suggestions, comments, and feedback as the quest log progresses.

But what if I don't know shit about Persona? Or I haven't played a single game of it?
Don't worry! Everything will be explained as the story goes on, and it will be done in a manner that won't diminish its quality.

The quest log (QL), and all of its necessary stuff are already in the works. All I need are participants, and that is what I'm looking for here. If you are desire to be a participant, please state your interest.

I think I've said what must be said, so I will now let you guys decide a very important part in making this QL possible.

What should the protagonist be?
> A male
> A female

Post your answers below!​

It's quite nice to see this has gathered interest. Hopefully things go well and I can launch it within a few days or so.

Currently dealing with some IRL issues right now, so I'm unable to complete the necessary stuff (post coding, outline, character sketches, etc.).

Hopefully, things get resolved so I can resune my work on them, and finally launch the QL proper.

You know what, screw it. I'll launch it. I'll try to make things work out on my side.

Persona: Zero has started! The links are still underway, hopefully some of them will get finished within the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back