Persona x The Real Ghostbusters

May 4, 2013 - Daytime, TV World.

In the realm unbeknownst to mankind, Yu Narukami and his Investigation Team and fighting a horde of Demonic Looking Shadows in a dungeon they've never seen before.

"Izanagi!" Yu summoned his Persona, Izanagi, as the Persona clad in black raised it's hand forward; summoning dozens of lightning bolts as it hit the strange looking shadows; which dodged most of the lightning hits. "Missed...!?" he remarked as he dodged the shadows' attacks. These Shadows looked more like Personas rather than the Normal shadows. They have appearances similar to a demon, and they mostly rely on their own strength rather than use magic. It's been a while since they came back into the TV World, since the Midnight Channel seemed to have disappeared by the time they're gone. However, it looks like the Midnight Channel's back and it showed 4 silhouettes this time. Before they could start wondering who they were, Teddy, the Investigation team's mascot, detected a change in his world, which led to the place they're fighting in; A large city which resembles that of New York, with skies that is similar to Magatsu-Inaba. Due to how big the place is, they decided to split up into two groups to cover a greater area.

"Damn it! There seems to be no end to them!" Yosuke, the brown haired partner of Yu replied, just as he slashed down a demonic looking shadow with his two Kunais, it's corpse falling lifeless into the ground. "They just keeps coming and coming!"

"Jeez, just how many are there?!" Chie, the brown, short haired girl wearing a green jacket asked, kicking the hell out a shadow, "I know this is like, a den of the shadows, but damn!"

"It's not the first time the shadows came in a horde." Yukiko, the long haired girl wearing a red Cardigan said, using her Persona; A Pink woman with a flower on it's head and it's hands to burn some shadows. "But it is rather strange that they look different than usual."

"Rise, how's it going on your side?" Yu asked, slashing off another Shadow with his Katana, as his Persona charges it with lightning. "Have you found any leads yet?"

@Tamamo-no-Bae(They splitted up, Naoto's with Kanji, Teddie, and Rise)

"Ugh... It's going fine... I guess... These Shadows are tougher than we thought!" Rise replied.

Over in the background Yu could hear Teddie saying something along the lines of his nose betraying him.

Naoto and Kanji chased down a Pyro Jack who sang, "HEE HOO! Ten More Days 'Till Halloween! Halloween! Ten More Days 'Till Halloween! Oh Samhain!"

"Dammit!" Kanji cursed as his chair missed the Pyro Jack.

Naoto then noticed something odd with the Pyro Jack... it looked more monsterous...

"Samhain... It could mean something..." Naoto said to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ten days before Halloween. . .?" Yu over heard the Pyro Jack's song, which struck odd to him since it was supposed to be his Persona. Nevertheless...10 Days before Halloween? "Isn't it just May?"

"Now that you mention it..." Yosuke finished off a Cowardly Maya with his Jiraiya's shurikens, soon dispersing into the usual black smoke. "These guys seemed to fuss a lot about Halloween when we found them. . ."

"Ten More Days 'Till Halloween! Halloween! Ten More Days 'Till Halloween!" The horde of 'Shadows' began to sing as they grouped together; Ghouls, Skeletons, Mayas, and even those dolphin things seemed to sing also. "...Oh, Samhain! Oh, Smahain! Oh, Samhain!" However, they seemed to be distracted.

"Aha! Is this our chance...?" Chie turned to Yu, waiting for an order.

"Chie, Yukiko, surround them while they're singing!" Yu ordered, as the two women began to run around the gathered horde as Yosuke stretched for a moment. "On my signal, we're going all out!" he said as his tarot card began to turn in his hand. He waited for the right time, the horde still singing, practically dancing as it suddenly rained fire and ice around them. "Yosuke, now!" he said, crushing his card as Yosuke did the same. Soon, two figures rose on top of them; one clad in black wearing a white mask and bandanna holding a black blade and the other frog-like man wearing a white jacket and a red scarf. Yu raised his hand forward as Izanagi Crossed his arms, glaring at the gathered Shadows.

latest

latest

"Let's go Jiraiya!" Yosuke commanded, as Jiraiya snapped immediately, pointing at the gathered shadows. Soon, winds erupted from the ground below the shadows, breaking their merriment as their blown upwards. Multiple lightning bolts crashed down on them, obliterating a few while leaving the others on the ground; Down and Weak. Some of the Shadows can barely stand, while a few struggle to remain so.

"All for one and one for all!" Yosuke declared, now that the enemies are all gathered in all place, it'll be easier to pummel them! Yu nodded, signalling the two girls.

P4AllOutAttack.jpg

"Let's go!" Yu Commanded, as his group closed in on the horde of shadows, and began to beat them with reckless abandon. Smoke seemed to erupt out  of nowhere, as multiple sounds of cuts and strikes can be heard in the smoke. Soon enough, a skull shaped mushroom cloud erupted as they finished their attack. While some managed to escape their attack, the others faded to black smoke and some exploded to...Green goo.

"Ew ew ew!!" Chie's immediately reaction when most of the goo got splattered into her; mostly in the hair and her torso and arms. Due to this, she fell over by surprise. "W-what's all this for?!" she asked as she tried to shake off the goo off her sleeves. Yukiko couldn't help but burst into laughter thanks to the comedic situation her friend got into.

"Sex appeal." Yu flicked his glasses in place. "Can't live a day without it. . .Anyway, are you okay?" Yu offer his hand; taking a white napkin out of his uniform. Chie took it, wiping her hands as she does so.

"Thanks Narukami-kun." Chie replied, wiping off the goo off her jacket with a saddened look. "It's my favorite one too..."

"We better hide out before more of them appear." Yu said, noticing that most of the Shadows appear on the streets. Thinking that it's probably safe, Yu lead his team to the nearest building possible; one of red and white, bearing two stories at height. Once inside, his group let out a sigh. Most of the shadows seemed to ignore the buildings, including this one. . .

@Tamamo-no-Bae(The Building they entered is most likely the Ghost Busters HQ)

Little did the Inaba Investigation Team know... In the Universe of the Real Ghostbusters... It was Ten Days till Halloween...

And within the Building was a hoard of Ghosts that have been freed from the Containment Unit by some unknown force...

BigwithMeanTeethGhost01.png

The Ghosts were a collection of different shapes and sizes, but all of them fed off of the fear of humans...

@Thepotatogod (Sorry for the short post... I was busy with irl stuff)

"Err...Guys, d-did you hear that..?" Chie looked around immediately after hearing some sort of movement near them. She felt as if someone's watching  behind her...Where there's a wall she slumped on as she sat. The core Investigation team was resting at the moment, and hearing Chie worried got them alarmed.

"What do you mean, Chie? We're the only ones...Here." Yosuke stopped mid sentence, seeing something creeped up from behind the wall; peeping at Chie. It was blue, and unlike most Shadows, it can phase through walls. "Uhh...Chie...W-w-w-what's b...B..."

"What is it, Yosuke?" Yu asked, looking at his alarmed, fearful expression. He soon turned to where he's looking at; something popping out of the wall. A blue, Ghost like shadow, and it's gonna attack Chie...!

"Eeep!" Chie flinched as Yu suddenly punched the wall beside her, surprisingly, the Shadow seemed alarmed by Yu's sudden strike and retreated back into the wall. "W-W-W-W-W-WHAT WAS THAT?!" She saw what Yu tried to punch; a blue...Thing popping out of the wall beside behind her.

"I don't know." Yu replied bluntly. Shaking off the force from his punch. "Yukiko, Yosuke, you all saw that, right?" He turned to the standby two; nodding in reply. "Everyone, stay together! We might not know what else might pop up." He ordered, drawing his blade as he backed up, observing the area as his team backed up with backs facing one another. "Rise, are you seeing this?"

@Tamamo-no-Bae

And From behind the Investigation team, the could hear people talking behind them.

"Guys, the P.K.E. Meter's picking up a spike of Supernatural Energy from the Firehouse!" said a rather monotone voice.

"Egon, They call this place the 'Ghost Channel'..." said sarcastic voice.

Eventually the men found their way to the Fire House to see a horde of ghosts and the Investigation Team.

"Kids?! What the heck are they doing here?" exclaimed Winston.

"Yeah, I thought we're the only ones here?" questioned Ray.

"Cable..." shrugged Peter as he walked up to the Investigation team, "Okay you kids... How's about you go back to your Dance recitals and leave the ghost busting to the Real Ghostbusters?" he continued as he and his friends fired a proton stream at the ghosts subduing them.

"Peter! The Trap!" ordered Egon.

Peter grabbed the trap from his pack and tossed it under the Ghostly hoard, "Okay... Consider yourselves Cancelled!" he then activated the trap which sucked the ghosts into it.

And From behind the Investigation team, the could hear people talking behind them.

"Guys, the P.K.E. Meter's picking up a spike of Supernatural Energy from the Firehouse!" said a rather monotone voice.

"Egon, They call this place the 'Ghost Channel'..." said sarcastic voice.

Eventually the men found their way to the Fire House to see a horde of ghosts and the Investigation Team.

"Kids?! What the heck are they doing here?" exclaimed Winston.

"Yeah, I thought we're the only ones here?" questioned Ray.

"Cable..." shrugged Peter as he walked up to the Investigation team, "Okay you kids... How's about you go back to your Dance recitals and leave the ghost busting to the Real Ghostbusters?" he continued as he and his friends fired a proton stream at the ghosts subduing them.

"Peter! The Trap!" ordered Egon.

Peter grabbed the trap from his pack and tossed it under the Ghostly hoard, "Okay... Consider yourselves Cancelled!" he then activated the trap which sucked the ghosts into it.

"...'Real Ghostbusters', huh?" Yu lowered his blade, as he watched the four men who had just arrived eliminate all of the intruding Shadows into a tiny box. The four men looked...Familiar, somehow.

"Woah...I never knew there are other ways to destroy the Shadows..." Yosuke remarked, placing his Kunais back into his sleeves. "Let alone capture them alive..."

"Yeah, well...We don't exactly have those." Chie replied, crossing her arms as she pouted a little.

"Chie, What's a 'Dance Recital'?" Yukiko asked Chie, as the green jacket wearing Kung-Fu trainee merely shrugged.

"Thanks for the help." Yu walked towards the four men, offering his hand. "My name's Yu Narukami. We're not exactly from around here. . .Did you mention something about a 'Ghost Channel'?" he asked, knowing that it sounded vaguely familiar. Something about the name just screams 'Midnight Channel' to him, and they might be the four silhouettes that appeared last night.

"Hello, My name's Doctor Peter Venkman, you've probably heard of me," Peter introduced himself, "And these fine gentlemen behind me are my staff..."

"Uh actually, we're the Ghostbusters... And we're actually answering a case about something called the Ghost Channel..." Egon explained.

"It all started innocent enough, find out who's your destined husband or wife, then we found out it's just some way to trap people in this ghost dimension!" explained Winston.

"Which is why we're here... but doesn't explain what you kids are doing here..." Ray added.

"Ray, they're kids... probably heard about it on the playground or something..." Peter joked.

"Hello, My name's Doctor Peter Venkman, you've probably heard of me," Peter introduced himself, "And these fine gentlemen behind me are my staff..."

"Uh actually, we're the Ghostbusters... And we're actually answering a case about something called the Ghost Channel..." Egon explained.

"It all started innocent enough, find out who's your destined husband or wife, then we found out it's just some way to trap people in this ghost dimension!" explained Winston.

"Which is why we're here... but doesn't explain what you kids are doing here..." Ray added.

"Ray, they're kids... probably heard about it on the playground or something..." Peter joked.

"Nice to meet you." Yu's immediate reply after meeting the Doctor of the Ghostbusters. Although this warm welcome soon turned into a surprise for them. The 'Ghost Channel', as they would call it, is said to show who'll be your destined partner.

"Wait, Senpai. Doesn't that sound like..." Rise's voice echoed through everyone's heads, including Dr.Peter and his Crew. "No way...I thought we got rid of the Midnight Channel last year!"

"That would explain the fog...Again." Yosuke sighed, crossing his arms as be faced the Ghostbusters. "Listen, this 'Ghost Channel' thing of yours is a rumor that started in Inaba last year. We call it 'The Midnight Channel'. As you said, it shows a silhouette of that 'destined partner' crap when it rains all night. And a few days later...They appeared hanging on a TV antenna...Dead." Yosuke's voice was quivering at this point as memories of his senpai's death flowed back into him as tears formed as it clouded his glasses. 'Dammit...' he muttered softly, slaming his fist in a nearby wall.

"You four appeared in the Midnight Channel last night." Yukiko said, "Although it's strange. Usually the Victims would only appear one at a time. . ." She tilted her head as she stared at the four men in curiosity.

"Long Story short, We've been rescuing the Victims of the Midnight Channel who fall into the TV since 2011." Chie said as she comforted the shaken Yosuke.

"That must've mean you've seen the TV World's creatures already. . .The Shadows." Yu stated, shouldering his blade.

"Nice to meet you." Yu's immediate reply after meeting the Doctor of the Ghostbusters. Although this warm welcome soon turned into a surprise for them. The 'Ghost Channel', as they would call it, is said to show who'll be your destined partner.

"Wait, Senpai. Doesn't that sound like..." Rise's voice echoed through everyone's heads, including Dr.Peter and his Crew. "No way...I thought we got rid of the Midnight Channel last year!"

"That would explain the fog...Again." Yosuke sighed, crossing his arms as be faced the Ghostbusters. "Listen, this 'Ghost Channel' thing of yours is a rumor that started in Inaba last year. We call it 'The Midnight Channel'. As you said, it shows a silhouette of that 'destined partner' crap when it rains all night. And a few days later...They appeared hanging on a TV antenna...Dead." Yosuke's voice was quivering at this point as memories of his senpai's death flowed back into him as tears formed as it clouded his glasses. 'Dammit...' he muttered softly, slaming his fist in a nearby wall.

"You four appeared in the Midnight Channel last night." Yukiko said, "Although it's strange. Usually the Victims would only appear one at a time. . ." She tilted her head as she stared at the four men in curiosity.

"Long Story short, We've been rescuing the Victims of the Midnight Channel who fall into the TV since 2011." Chie said as she comforted the shaken Yosuke.

"That must've mean you've seen the TV World's creatures already. . .The Shadows." Yu stated, shouldering his blade.

"You kids sure think you know a lot about the Ghost Channel," Peter said dismissively.

"Wait, tell us more about this Midnight Channel and how you first up an end to it..." Egon said.

"Tobin's Spirit Guide didn't mention any of that on its entry on the Ghost Channel!" Ray said as he brought out said book and flipped through the pages.

"Wait, Hold on a sec!" Winston said, "You saw us on the Ghost Channel?"

"Hey, You're right Yukiko..." Yosuke turned to the red clad Yasogami student. "It's a total match! Even that guy's hairdo matches the silhouette last night!" He looked at Ergon, seeing as how his hair volume mathes the one on screen during last night's Midnight Channel airing

"That made our job a lot easier." Yu cracked some joints in his neck. "We'll explain along the way. We have some guys ready to take us back--"

"Yeah, about that Senpai...I'm detecting large amounts of Shadows outside this building. They seem agitated." Rise informed the team, as Yu placed his finger on his ear as if there's an earpiece in it. "There's a LOT of those new type Shadows. Especially those that sing about Halloween all the time." she informed in a grave tone as Yu nodded.

"How long until you can get Naoto, Kanji and Teddie to us?"

"About...30 minutes I guess."

"Good. You return to the entrance and guide us, alright?" Yu nodded once more as he turned to the investigation team. "Our Priority will be getting these men back home. Naoto and the others can get to us in under 30 minutes."

"Alright, Partner! What do we do?" Yosuke asked in an eager tone, slipping out his kunais from his sleeves.

"We'll push through the horde. Secure a path so we can run." Yu briefed the team, pointing at Yukiko and Yosuke. "Yukiko and Yosuke, you two guard the rear." He ordered, as the two Persona Users nodded in reply. "Chie, you're clearing the path with me." Chie nodded enthusiastically in reply, as both of them head towards the firehouse door. Peering through a small hole.

"You guys should trust Yu, he knows what he's doing." Yosuke reassured, smiling. "He saved our asses more times than any of us did."

@Tamamo-no-Bae

"Hey, You're right Yukiko..." Yosuke turned to the red clad Yasogami student. "It's a total match! Even that guy's hairdo matches the silhouette last night!" He looked at Ergon, seeing as how his hair volume mathes the one on screen during last night's Midnight Channel airing

"That made our job a lot easier." Yu cracked some joints in his neck. "We'll explain along the way. We have some guys ready to take us back--"

"Yeah, about that Senpai...I'm detecting large amounts of Shadows outside this building. They seem agitated." Rise informed the team, as Yu placed his finger on his ear as if there's an earpiece in it. "There's a LOT of those new type Shadows. Especially those that sing about Halloween all the time." she informed in a grave tone as Yu nodded.

"How long until you can get Naoto, Kanji and Teddie to us?"

"About...30 minutes I guess."

"Good. You return to the entrance and guide us, alright?" Yu nodded once more as he turned to the investigation team. "Our Priority will be getting these men back home. Naoto and the others can get to us in under 30 minutes."

"Alright, Partner! What do we do?" Yosuke asked in an eager tone, slipping out his kunais from his sleeves.

"We'll push through the horde. Secure a path so we can run." Yu briefed the team, pointing at Yukiko and Yosuke. "Yukiko and Yosuke, you two guard the rear." He ordered, as the two Persona Users nodded in reply. "Chie, you're clearing the path with me." Chie nodded enthusiastically in reply, as both of them head towards the firehouse door. Peering through a small hole.

"You guys should trust Yu, he knows what he's doing." Yosuke reassured, smiling. "He saved our asses more times than any of us did."

@Tamamo-no-Bae

"Halloween? Well that narrows things down to just one guy..." Peter noted.

"SAMHAIN!" Ray exclaimed.

"But wait a sec, isn't Samhain still in the containment unit?" Winston questioned the theory.

"Guys, I think we need to listen to those kids for now," Egon said as he analyzed the PKE Meter, "There's definitely a strong supernatural presence just out side of the firehouse..."

"Wow, and your friend found that out! You guys have to show me your tech when we get out of here!" Ray asked excitedly at Yu.

"We're trapped in a Ghost Dimension and Ray's talking tech..." Peter shrugged before turning to Yu, "You know a short cut out of here?"

"Samhain?" Yosuke repeated, crossing his arms. "...No, seriously, THAT's the big bad's name? Don't tell me he's gonna have a pumpkin for a head, 'cause that'll be lame!"

"We only know of 1 exit out of this place." Yu said, backing up as Chie began to stretch her legs. "It's quite far, but for all the times we've been to the TV World, it's the safest." He soon turned to Ray, who excitedly asked him about Rise's Persona; Himiko.

"It's not exactly 'tech' you know." Rise replied to Ray rather cockily, "It's my Power, Himiko!  Pretty useful, you know!" She giggled quite nicely, as if she's having fun talking to the tech geek. "By the way, nice 'things' you got there. What are they called?"

"Ready, Chie?" Yu asked his Cute, Green Jacketed Carnivore Tank. As she soon nodded in reply. "Let's go!" He ordered, as Chie kicked the door open, crushing a Shadow that's behind it the whole time. Chie soon rushed out, jumping on the Shadow as it turned to black smoke. She landed on another Shadow high above, crushing it with a downwards kick as she landed on the ground on top of the Shadow, crushing it to black smoke. Soon, a blue tarot seemed to float out of nowhere, and rested above Chie.

latest

"Tomoe!" Chie struck the card with a Kung-Fu kick, as a being in yellow emerged above her wearing a white motorcycle helmet with pink lipstick stains as long hair flowed behind it. The Persona, Tomoe, span her two bladed naginata around as it slashed most of the shadows. Soon, Yu came rushing out of the door, crushing his own Tarot as he summoned Izanagi once more; Striking a whole line of Shadows with a slash of lightning. Soon, Chie and Yu had their backs on one another, as Rise informed them on where the direction of the entrance is; and Yu's facing it.

"Go wild, Chie." Yu smiled, as Izanagi rushed to gain a headstart on seeing who can strike down the most shadows. Chie nodded, as Tomoe rushed right after Izanagi and began slashing and holding off the Shadows to both sides. 

"Here's our chance, let's go!" Yukiko said to the Ghostbusters, as she escorted them outside. Soon, some Shadows began to charge at her and the group. Most of them are Sphere like with some sort of plain, white mask and comes in all sorts of colors.However, Yosuke tried to throw some Kunais at it, thinking it'll solve the but...

"What the hell?!" Yosuke flinched in surprise,as his weapons disappeared just as it hit them...No... "I-It just passed right through them!"

@Tamamo-no-Bae

"Samhain?" Yosuke repeated, crossing his arms. "...No, seriously, THAT's the big bad's name? Don't tell me he's gonna have a pumpkin for a head, 'cause that'll be lame!"

"We only know of 1 exit out of this place." Yu said, backing up as Chie began to stretch her legs. "It's quite far, but for all the times we've been to the TV World, it's the safest." He soon turned to Ray, who excitedly asked him about Rise's Persona; Himiko.

"It's not exactly 'tech' you know." Rise replied to Ray rather cockily, "It's my Power, Himiko!  Pretty useful, you know!" She giggled quite nicely, as if she's having fun talking to the tech geek. "By the way, nice 'things' you got there. What are they called?"

"Oh! These, they're proton packs, they help us subdue the ghosts so we can trap them!" explained Ray, "Think of it like pest control... with Scientific Research on the side..."

"Ready, Chie?" Yu asked his Cute, Green Jacketed Carnivore Tank. As she soon nodded in reply. "Let's go!" He ordered, as Chie kicked the door open, crushing a Shadow that's behind it the whole time. Chie soon rushed out, jumping on the Shadow as it turned to black smoke. She landed on another Shadow high above, crushing it with a downwards kick as she landed on the ground on top of the Shadow, crushing it to black smoke. Soon, a blue tarot seemed to float out of nowhere, and rested above Chie.

"Tomoe!" Chie struck the card with a Kung-Fu kick, as a being in yellow emerged above her wearing a white motorcycle helmet with pink lipstick stains as long hair flowed behind it. The Persona, Tomoe, span her two bladed naginata around as it slashed most of the shadows. Soon, Yu came rushing out of the door, crushing his own Tarot as he summoned Izanagi once more; Striking a whole line of Shadows with a slash of lightning. Soon, Chie and Yu had their backs on one another, as Rise informed them on where the direction of the entrance is; and Yu's facing it.

"Go wild, Chie." Yu smiled, as Izanagi rushed to gain a headstart on seeing who can strike down the most shadows. Chie nodded, as Tomoe rushed right after Izanagi and began slashing and holding off the Shadows to both sides. 

"Here's our chance, let's go!" Yukiko said to the Ghostbusters, as she escorted them outside. Soon, some Shadows began to charge at her and the group. Most of them are Sphere like with some sort of plain, white mask and comes in all sorts of colors.However, Yosuke tried to throw some Kunais at it, thinking it'll solve the but...

"What the hell?!" Yosuke flinched in surprise,as his weapons disappeared just as it hit them...No... "I-It just passed right through them!"

Peter walked in front of the Investigation Team, "Well make way for the trained professionals..."

The Ghostbusters fired their proton streams at the ghostly hoards then Ray threw the trap at them... The Ghostly hoard was then sealed with the trap.

"Fascinating..." Egon said as he scanned the trap with the PKE Meter, "Their energy signature's different..."

"Egon... How's about we do our scientific study after we get out of the Ghost Channel?" Peter said.

"Yeah, I agree with Doc Peter over here. Let's get out of here before they reappear again." Yosuke replied, as he turned to see Yu and Chie still stomping down some excess shadows that Izanagi and Tomoe held down. Although there are a few Shadows that wore a white mask that got sucked into the Ghost Buster's trap. Yukiko and Yosuke escorted the four until they're a good distance away from the shadows.

"Now this is the part where we run!" Yu told Chie as he took her hand, grabbing her away as they began to run away from the seemingly small horde. Although now most of them were White masked Mayas, floating tounge out spheres and a rainbow colored macho man chasing after the two as their Personas disappeared in blue light. "Rise, we're bringing quite the party, how far are we from the exit?"

"Not too far now, in fact, Kanji is about to converge right..." Rise said, as a Chair suddenly came flying out of nowhere, hitting a Maya which in turn, tumbled into the rainbow colored macho ma which pulled a tounge of a Lying Hablerie then slammed into a ground and disappeared. "There."

"Oi, Senpai!" Kanji's voice came ahead of the two, as a blonde man with slicked hair wearing shades cracked his fists. "Better hurry the fuck up if we don't want them to catch up to us, right?" he gave out a chuckle as he let out a smirk.

"Nice to see you too Kanji." Yu nodded, "Where's Naoto?" he asked, as Kanji began to ran along with them.

"Oh, she escorted Rise along with Teddie." Kanji replied, as the Shadows soon became distracted by the Rainbow Macho man's wild rampage amongst themselves. "She said to help you guys out, but she'll meet us at the entrance of this dungeon."

"Good." Yu nodded, as the three began to catch up to the group. In a matter of minutes, there seemed to be a giant train station with strange swirls in the distance; the place where the Investigation team entered this Magatsu-New York. Naoto was standing in the distance with Teddie and Rise, waiting for them.

"Welcome back, Sensei!" Teddie, the bear like plush suit greeted, "I don't smell any shadows nearby, so you must've shook them off!"

"Yeah...Long Story, Teddie." Yosuke said as he tried to catch his breath, holding on to a stair railing exhausted.

@Tamamo-no-Bae (Sorry for the wait.) 

"Yeah, I agree with Doc Peter over here. Let's get out of here before they reappear again." Yosuke replied, as he turned to see Yu and Chie still stomping down some excess shadows that Izanagi and Tomoe held down. Although there are a few Shadows that wore a white mask that got sucked into the Ghost Buster's trap. Yukiko and Yosuke escorted the four until they're a good distance away from the shadows.

"Now this is the part where we run!" Yu told Chie as he took her hand, grabbing her away as they began to run away from the seemingly small horde. Although now most of them were White masked Mayas, floating tounge out spheres and a rainbow colored macho man chasing after the two as their Personas disappeared in blue light. "Rise, we're bringing quite the party, how far are we from the exit?"

"Not too far now, in fact, Kanji is about to converge right..." Rise said, as a Chair suddenly came flying out of nowhere, hitting a Maya which in turn, tumbled into the rainbow colored macho ma which pulled a tounge of a Lying Hablerie then slammed into a ground and disappeared. "There."

"Oi, Senpai!" Kanji's voice came ahead of the two, as a blonde man with slicked hair wearing shades cracked his fists. "Better hurry the fuck up if we don't want them to catch up to us, right?" he gave out a chuckle as he let out a smirk.

"Nice to see you too Kanji." Yu nodded, "Where's Naoto?" he asked, as Kanji began to ran along with them.

"Oh, she escorted Rise along with Teddie." Kanji replied, as the Shadows soon became distracted by the Rainbow Macho man's wild rampage amongst themselves. "She said to help you guys out, but she'll meet us at the entrance of this dungeon."

"Good." Yu nodded, as the three began to catch up to the group. In a matter of minutes, there seemed to be a giant train station with strange swirls in the distance; the place where the Investigation team entered this Magatsu-New York. Naoto was standing in the distance with Teddie and Rise, waiting for them.

"Welcome back, Sensei!" Teddie, the bear like plush suit greeted, "I don't smell any shadows nearby, so you must've shook them off!"

"Yeah...Long Story, Teddie." Yosuke said as he tried to catch his breath, holding on to a stair railing exhausted.

@Tamamo-no-Bae (Sorry for the wait.) 

Naoto was happy to see that Senpai got here just in time, "I'm happy to see you back,"

"Well, there's no traffic..." Peter joked before he turned to Yosuke, "Oh and Just call me Dr. V."

Naoto narrowed her eyes at the strange men that Yu saved... They looked out of place... more so than the others...

"Senpai," Naoto said, "I assume that these men are the same men we saw on the Midnight channel?"

Naoto was happy to see that Senpai got here just in time, "I'm happy to see you back,"

"Well, there's no traffic..." Peter joked before he turned to Yosuke, "Oh and Just call me Dr. V."

Naoto narrowed her eyes at the strange men that Yu saved... They looked out of place... more so than the others...

"Senpai," Naoto said, "I assume that these men are the same men we saw on the Midnight channel?"

"Yeah. But they found us first."  Yu replied, as he stretched his neck for a moment. "They said that they came here through the 'Ghost Channel' which I think is a rehashing of the Midnight Channel."

"That's what I find strange though." Rise said, rubbing her chin as Yu turned to her gaze. "The Midnight Channel is known to Inaba and it's surrounding cities, but these men called it 'Ghost Channel' instead...Maybe they're from somewhere else?"

"Come to think of it, what's up with the get up of these guys?" Kanji asked, crossing his arms as he leaned on a railing. "Are they Pest control or something?"

"We can talk more about it on the way back." Yu said, as he walked towards the station but stopped before entering the swirls. "It's about time we get back...The atmosphere of this world is dangerous for those who are first exposed to it."

"Oh, before that..." Teddie pulled out four pairs of glasses, all of which are white but only one of them is round, like Egon's. "Since the fog is back, take these. It'll help clear the way." He handed them to each one of them, and soon let out a satisfied sigh. "Wear them next time you accidentally fall here." he said, as The Investigation Team soon escorted The Ghostbusters out of the dungeon. Soon, the sight changed into that of a TV Studio, with beams hanging from above and inactive spotlights hanging from the corners. They're now standing on a metal walkway with two seemingly rusted railings. Although the fog seemed to be lighter in the area. It was a long walk back, so Yu decided to tell the Ghostbusters about how they first entered the TV World.

"As promised, I'll tell you four about how we got in the TV World for the first time." Yu looked back at the Ghostbusters, as he began to tell his tale. "It was back at April of 2011, where I first heard of the Midnight Channel, when I transferred to Yasogami High. Chie first talked about it, so Yosuke and I decided to check it out that night." Yu started, as Yosuke began to look at him with nostalgia.

"Oh yeah, remember the time you got half of your body stuck in the TV during that time?" Yosuke said, pulling off his headphones as he let out a smile. "We all panicked back then...I'm afraid that my old man would pass by and see you there!" he chuckled, as Yu let out his usual smug grin. "I think I accidentally pushed you in...Along with me and Chie. We decided to wander for a while, hoping to find an exit when we found Teddie." He glanced at Teddie as he told this. "Of course, after an hour of running away from weird tounge floating orbs, he let us out of this place."

"That's the first time. We haven't even rescued our first victim by that time..." Yu sighed, as he looked at Yosuke with grief. "If only I realized that Konishi-senpai was the first victim from our school, we would've saved her sooner...I'm sorry."

"Dude! I already told you a thousand times by now, no worries!" Yosuke said, leaning his head on his arms "Besides, I'm pretty sure that this is how it's meant to be...Right Partner?" He chuckled, letting off another sigh as Yu merely nodded. They had promised to not let another person who fall victim to the TV World die once more; A Burden in which they placed on their shoulders. It was successful, but now Yu was curious on the Midnight Channel returned. He had defeated a Goddess, Izanami, who had clouded this world with Fog.

"By the way, I know I should've asked this sooner, but..."Rise walked alongside Ray, "How did you guys end up here? Did somebody pushed you guys in a TV or what?" she asked, tilting her head in curiosity.

"Yeah. But they found us first."  Yu replied, as he stretched his neck for a moment. "They said that they came here through the 'Ghost Channel' which I think is a rehashing of the Midnight Channel."

"That's what I find strange though." Rise said, rubbing her chin as Yu turned to her gaze. "The Midnight Channel is known to Inaba and it's surrounding cities, but these men called it 'Ghost Channel' instead...Maybe they're from somewhere else?"

"Come to think of it, what's up with the get up of these guys?" Kanji asked, crossing his arms as he leaned on a railing. "Are they Pest control or something?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that..." Winston said.

"We can talk more about it on the way back." Yu said, as he walked towards the station but stopped before entering the swirls. "It's about time we get back...The atmosphere of this world is dangerous for those who are first exposed to it."

"Oh, before that..." Teddie pulled out four pairs of glasses, all of which are white but only one of them is round, like Egon's. "Since the fog is back, take these. It'll help clear the way." He handed them to each one of them, and soon let out a satisfied sigh. "Wear them next time you accidentally fall here." he said, as The Investigation Team soon escorted The Ghostbusters out of the dungeon.

Peter tried out the glasses and said, "Wow, we better find out if they sell these back in New York... They sure beat fog lights..."

Naoto then caught Peter mentioning New York, 'Could that be were they're from? If so then how? Perhaps there's more to the Midnight Channel than meets the eye...'

Soon, the sight changed into that of a TV Studio, with beams hanging from above and inactive spotlights hanging from the corners. They're now standing on a metal walkway with two seemingly rusted railings. Although the fog seemed to be lighter in the area. It was a long walk back, so Yu decided to tell the Ghostbusters about how they first entered the TV World.

"As promised, I'll tell you four about how we got in the TV World for the first time." Yu looked back at the Ghostbusters, as he began to tell his tale. "It was back at April of 2011, where I first heard of the Midnight Channel, when I transferred to Yasogami High. Chie first talked about it, so Yosuke and I decided to check it out that night." Yu started, as Yosuke began to look at him with nostalgia.

"Oh yeah, remember the time you got half of your body stuck in the TV during that time?" Yosuke said, pulling off his headphones as he let out a smile. "We all panicked back then...I'm afraid that my old man would pass by and see you there!" he chuckled, as Yu let out his usual smug grin. "I think I accidentally pushed you in...Along with me and Chie. We decided to wander for a while, hoping to find an exit when we found Teddie." He glanced at Teddie as he told this. "Of course, after an hour of running away from weird tounge floating orbs, he let us out of this place."

"That's the first time. We haven't even rescued our first victim by that time..." Yu sighed, as he looked at Yosuke with grief. "If only I realized that Konishi-senpai was the first victim from our school, we would've saved her sooner...I'm sorry."

"Dude! I already told you a thousand times by now, no worries!" Yosuke said, leaning his head on his arms "Besides, I'm pretty sure that this is how it's meant to be...Right Partner?" He chuckled, letting off another sigh as Yu merely nodded. They had promised to not let another person who fall victim to the TV World die once more; A Burden in which they placed on their shoulders. It was successful, but now Yu was curious on the Midnight Channel returned. He had defeated a Goddess, Izanami, who had clouded this world with Fog.

Egon's eyes widen once he heard a familiar name, "Izanami, now why does that sound so familiar?" he muttered to himself.

"By the way, I know I should've asked this sooner, but..."Rise walked alongside Ray, "How did you guys end up here? Did somebody pushed you guys in a TV or what?" she asked, tilting her head in curiosity.

"Oh well, it's a lot more complicated than that...You see it all started when we got a call about some ghosts haunting a local TV Studio..." Ray explained to Rise...

Ray explained that he and Egon theorized that the haunting may have been connected to the mysterious Ghost Channel, and how during a fight with the ghost they were then sucked into the TV world...

"Believe or don't, it's not the first time we ended up in a TV world..." interjected Peter.

"Then I'm assuming this Ghost was apprehended then?" Yukiko asked Ray, "Considering your weapons and all." she took note on these 'Photon packs', which seemed to house a hose like thing and a nuzzle. She also noticed the 'Trap' which was used when they first met them. Soon enough, they arrived at where the Investigation Team usually end up upon entering the TV on Junes.

"Hold on! When was the first time?" Teddie asked, "I'm pretty sure if you guys have entered this world, then I would've smelled it!" He then let out a sigh. "Then again...My nose has gotten REALLY rusty..."

4332916-5441231410-9ece1.jpg

Aside from the checkered floor and the people markings on the bullseye, there is also a pile of TVs which the team always exit from and another large screen TV with a white Casing and red markings resembling Theta symbol.

"Hm? Where did that come from?" Kanji immediately noticed as they arrived back at their 'Lobby'. The group quickly exchanged glances with one another, knowing that there's only 1 pile of TVs when they got there. Yu stepped forth, walking towards the large screen TV with curiosity. Since the TVs are the only out of here, then that would that this one...He stuck his hand towards the screen, entering it as if it was liquid, rippling all throughout the TV Glass.

'Just like before...' Yu thought to himself as he decided to stick his head in the TV, looking around.

"What do you see there, partner?" Yosuke asked, "Is it Junes'  electronics store or nah?" he walked near his Partner, as Yu soon issued his reply.

"It's dark. Not pitch black, but there's light in the distance." Yu said through the entrypoint, noticing the office like layout of the other side. "There's also a red haired woman there...Wearing a cyan office dress and green glasses..." Yu pulled out of the screen, leaving a rattling noise for he left his glasses on the other side. "Sound familiar?"

@Tamamo-no-Bae

"Then I'm assuming this Ghost was apprehended then?" Yukiko asked Ray, "Considering your weapons and all." she took note on these 'Photon packs', which seemed to house a hose like thing and a nuzzle. She also noticed the 'Trap' which was used when they first met them. Soon enough, they arrived at where the Investigation Team usually end up upon entering the TV on Junes.

"Hold on! When was the first time?" Teddie asked, "I'm pretty sure if you guys have entered this world, then I would've smelled it!" He then let out a sigh. "Then again...My nose has gotten REALLY rusty..."

Ray scratched the back of his head, "Uh... Well, no... We didn't bust the ghost... The Ghost got away when we ended up here."

"Long story, I'll tell ya when we get out of here," Peter said as he patted Teddie's head.

Aside from the checkered floor and the people markings on the bullseye, there is also a pile of TVs which the team always exit from and another large screen TV with a white Casing and red markings resembling Theta symbol.

"Hm? Where did that come from?" Kanji immediately noticed as they arrived back at their 'Lobby'. The group quickly exchanged glances with one another, knowing that there's only 1 pile of TVs when they got there. Yu stepped forth, walking towards the large screen TV with curiosity. Since the TVs are the only out of here, then that would that this one...He stuck his hand towards the screen, entering it as if it was liquid, rippling all throughout the TV Glass.

'Just like before...' Yu thought to himself as he decided to stick his head in the TV, looking around.

"What do you see there, partner?" Yosuke asked, "Is it Junes'  electronics store or nah?" he walked near his Partner, as Yu soon issued his reply.

"It's dark. Not pitch black, but there's light in the distance." Yu said through the entrypoint, noticing the office like layout of the other side. "There's also a red haired woman there...Wearing a cyan office dress and green glasses..." Yu pulled out of the screen, leaving a rattling noise for he left his glasses on the other side. "Sound familiar?"

Egon's eye's widen, "Janine!"

"Wait, then what happened to the TV we came out of?" Rise asked worriedly.

"That is odd," Naoto noted.

Suddenly out of the TV came a slimy green ghost that babbled incoherently it tackled Peter.

"YUCK!" Peter exclaimed as the green ghost hugged him, "Well, I guess this does sound familiar..."

"Woah! W-what the hell's that thing?!" Chie flinched the moment the green thing came out of TV. "T-that's not a S-shadow...R-right?!'

"I think it's still over there...Let me check." Yu turned to the other pile of Red TVs, walking towards it as he stuck his head in it again. It was like what he predicted, it was the Junes Electronics Shop. It was a good thing no one was there examining that particular TV 'cus having a head pop out is kinda creepy. He pulled out and looked a TV with reassurance. "Yep, still there."

"Wait, shouldn't 1 TV should only lead to one area at the time?" Yosuke asked Yu, but soon realized something. "Oh yeah...The Junes TV and these guys' TV at home must've end up at the same place." 

"Huh? Is that even possible?" Kanji asked, as Yosuke nodded.

"It happened once, when Yukiko was still missing." Yu added, "Yosuke and I ended up talking to each other through the TV World...It's pretty convenient if you asked me."

"Yeah..." Yosuke smiled, although his expression felt tense at the time. 'I...Couldn't tell him that I tried to motorboat on Shadow Yukiko's tits at the time...C-can I?!' he thought to himself as he let out a soft chuckle.

Aside from the TVs, there's also a light blue door in the corner. No one else seemed to see it, but Ray and it seemed to beckon him to come towards it.

(Let's make Ray a Velvet Room guest, shall we?)
@Tamamo-no-Bae

"Woah! W-what the hell's that thing?!" Chie flinched the moment the green thing came out of TV. "T-that's not a S-shadow...R-right?!'

"I think it's still over there...Let me check." Yu turned to the other pile of Red TVs, walking towards it as he stuck his head in it again. It was like what he predicted, it was the Junes Electronics Shop. It was a good thing no one was there examining that particular TV 'cus having a head pop out is kinda creepy. He pulled out and looked a TV with reassurance. "Yep, still there."

"Wait, shouldn't 1 TV should only lead to one area at the time?" Yosuke asked Yu, but soon realized something. "Oh yeah...The Junes TV and these guys' TV at home must've end up at the same place." 

"Huh? Is that even possible?" Kanji asked, as Yosuke nodded.

"It happened once, when Yukiko was still missing." Yu added, "Yosuke and I ended up talking to each other through the TV World...It's pretty convenient if you asked me."

"Yeah..." Yosuke smiled, although his expression felt tense at the time. 'I...Couldn't tell him that I tried to motorboat on Shadow Yukiko's tits at the time...C-can I?!' he thought to himself as he let out a soft chuckle.

Aside from the TVs, there's also a light blue door in the corner. No one else seemed to see it, but Ray and it seemed to beckon him to come towards it.

(Let's make Ray a Velvet Room guest, shall we?)
@Tamamo-no-Bae

Ray noticed the blue door, "Uh guys... there's a Door here..." he tried to get the others' attention but they were more focused on Slimer.

Ray shrugged looked at the door, "Well... Maybe a peek wouldn't hurt..." he said as he slowly opened the door...

He then saw a strange man in side the room before immediately shutting it the door.

"Ray, you coming or what?" called out Winston.

"Okay, I'll be on my way!" Ray said, after denying the Velvet Room.

Meanwhile, In The Velvet Room...

"Hmm?..." Igor noticed the door being opened slowly and being shut almost immediately. The long nosed man let out a chuckle, knowing that it might be a new guest. "Margaret...Did you see who that was?" he turned to his assistant, a blonde woman wearing all blue nodded in reply.

"Yes, Master." Margaret replied, "It a man his 20s and has brown hair...Do you think he'll come visit soon?" she asked, as Igor let out another soft chuckle.

"Ah...If only he'll be interested in signing the contract..." Igor let out a sigh, "Too bad his journey had made him quite...Worrying. . .But perhaps we may call him in the nearby future..." Igor then looked to his right, noticing that his other attendant isn't present. "...has Marie stepped out again?"

"I'm quite sorry for her frequent absences lately, Master." Margaret apologized, "She seemed to be attached to the Outside World and Our Guest, Yu Narukami..."

"...Ah well..." Igor then conjured a deck of cards, and had evenly spreaded out onto the table. "I feel as if she'll be of Importance to our Guests' Journey. . .Considering the events that'll happen in both sides..." Igor flipped one of them, and it depicted the Tower. "For this...Tragedy will occur..." He then flipped another one, depicting the Moon. "Wth a Mystery to be imposed upon them."

TV World

"Alright, we'll give you guys a call if the Midnight Channel acted up again." Yu said, noticing that Ray had just peered through...The Velvet Room? Strange, but he soon closed the door, presumably after seeing Igor. But alas, the Investigation Team left the area.

@Tamamo-no-Bae(Try to write something in the Ghostbuster's side. . .)

no+ghost+shrug.jpg
 "We now return to the Real Ghostbusters..."

Manhattan City, New York

Marie wondered the alien streets of Manhattan, lost and confused she hoped she could find someone she could recognize, she hoped to find Yu...

How she managed to end up here was a mystery to her... after all she left the Velvet Room before and never ended up anywhere outside of Inaba.

Eventually Marie stumbled across a Firehouse, without thinking she wandered into the building.

"Sorry, the Ghostbusters are out, probably getting into trouble..." said Janine, 

TV World

"Alright, we'll give you guys a call if the Midnight Channel acted up again." Yu said, noticing that Ray had just peered through...The Velvet Room? Strange, but he soon closed the door, presumably after seeing Igor. But alas, the Investigation Team left the area.

The Ghostbusters followed shortly afterwards.

The Ghostbusters Firehouse in Manhattan...

"... and I was right..." Janine said nonchalantly as the Investigation team and the Ghostbusters with Slimer came crashing out of the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread