• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "Persona: Trifecta Rouge"

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
I have a bunch of dreams every night, most of them I always remember. One of them is based on Persona. Here is a detailing of my plot:

Persona: Trifecta Rouge

In the middle of an otherwise normal dream, a young man sees an old Ford Model-T, and blacks out near it to find himself waking up to hear Igor say, "Ah, what a strange fate you have been dealt." As Igor and the man notice that the entire room is filled with not Blue, but Red Furniture and Curtains, Igor comments, "This is highly unusual for the Velvet Room to have turned out this way. Still, it is a reflection of your heart's desire, I presume." A man with white hair and a white cloak appears, "I'm here, now we can begin." The white haired man hands the young man a cloak and a dagger with ceremonial etchings in the blade thereof.

Flash forward. All of the main characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4 are stuck to a wall by an Icky green goo, and the young man, now wearing the cloak, takes the dagger, and pierces his heart twisting the dagger in his chest clockwise, and yells, "Come forth! Jehosepheth!!!" His persona then takes out the Shadow and is eventually told by Igor that he must defeat all 17 Phantom Rouge Shadows to be able to return to a normal life. As he wakes up in real life, he finds your chosen OC or Main Character from Persona 3 or Persona 4 there watching him. And Jehosepeth in Human Form beside him or her.

What I need from you:

A willingness to work with me and play multiple Characters as I will as well.

A knowledge of the stories of Persona 3 and Persona 4 and a willingness to stay true to their character.

A willingness to play their personas or the persona of the OC you have in human form.

Proper Grammar and Literacy and a willingness to do at least Para or Multipara.

And a willingness to ask questions and learn more.

All of the main characters from P3 and P4 come to life. I need someone who is serious to help me write this story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back