• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona: Shadow Investigations - Interest Check

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this here is an idea that I've had bubbling around for a while now that I think is now able to take some sort of form for a RP. It's still a little on the shaky side, but hear me out, yeah?

The RP starts out just before the beginning of Persona 5, and follows a special force of agents that work under the Kirijo Group, which is still being headed by Mitsuru. They are sent to a remote island facility just outside of Japan to retrieve an experimental Shadow Anti-Suppression Weapon: experimental in the way that before it could even be tested, the facility mysteriously...dissappeared. Not a trace of it was left after a mysterious energy output was seen at its location- followed by nothing. With the island reappeared, the Kirijo Group needs to take a chance to retrieve the unit before anything else happens. However, Mitsuru has warned them that it's disappearance could be no accident: the experimental unit was said to be harboring a Persona that has struck fear in human and Shadow alike...

A quick synopsis, yes, but that's really just the introduction to it. It follows a group of Persona-users who work for the Kirijo Group and investigate Shadow related matters around the globe. While it wont be the first mission for some, the first mission in this RP will be the retrieval of the experimental S.A.S.W, and after that, the RP will gradually intertwine with the events of Persona 5 as they investigate Mementos and its Palaces. If you've played Persona 4 Arena or Ultimax, you can think of the Agents as more like the P3 side of the equation: only that they're part of an actual investigation patrol and not just on backup.

Your characters can effectively be any age but must not be below sixteen, and can have any Arcana besides Death (hint hint to the mystery persona), but just be aware that there will most likely be very little, if any, interaction with P5 characters: after all, the operation is supposed to be covert after all. So don't plan on your character knowing any canon character personally or something like that, yeah? Also, how you awaken/awoke to your Persona, mainly the method, is up to you: you can do the P3 style of pretty much just extreme desperation, the P4 style of facing your Shadow, or even the P5 way of 'forging a contract' with your Persona a ripping a mask off your face. Whatever works for you.

So, if you think you would be interested in this, let me know! I would also like to hear any ideas, comments, or questions you have about the plot or the characters, so please don't be shy!

Characters: Fandom - Persona: Shadow Investigations - Characters

In Character: Persona: Shadow Investigations

OOC: www.rpnation.com/threads/persona-shadow-investigations-ooc.400233/

Last edited:
sounds interesting
is there any theme for the personas for this ?
depending on the theme, i may want to take Lovers/Wheel of Fortune,
one of the two, not sure yet

Last edited:
piichivy piichivy
Not exactly: it will most likely be a conglomerate of Persona styles, but I figure that would make it more interesting. However, if you so wished, you could coordinate with other players to fit a certain theme that you wanted.

No worries! I like what you have so far anyway: i'm looking forward to seeing it completed.

ahhh thats good to hear !
thankfully im rather light on homework today, so i'll try to get it finished soon !

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon sorry about me taking so long ^.^"
I should be almost done I just wanna double check. How do they get hired into the Kirijo group. Are they specifically scouted out? Is this more a matter of you gotta know someone to have an in?

Would be interested but I still haven’t beat p5, so I think I’ll stay out

Best of luck anyway

Lenny2000 Lenny2000
You understand that you need a Persona, right? It looks like your character is more along the lines of a regular guy, but anime, and apparently is from Far Cry 5?

just a question; what should be the general skill level for our characters ?
would you say mostly medium damage skills ?
what would you say is the cap ? heavy and severe ? just severe ?

piichivy piichivy
Make them how you think they should be, first. If there's something about them I think would be much too strong, I will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back