• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona RP

Danchou Tsubomi

Leader of the Mekakushi Dan
Who I Am
Hello there, I'm Danchou (団長, to be precise, since romaji can cause confusion). I'm some high school kid who drinks too much coffee and makes too much weeaboo jokes. I actually don't really watch that much anime, though I really like culture (being as I'm a lot of things, that makes sense) and so I get a little too excited when speaking about any country. ^^;; My Japanese is really poor despite having Japanese blood, but I'm really into learning languages and know a decent amount of French, so I don't let that deter my attempts to speak and write.

Also, I'm a caffeine addict, and I'll often mention that when speaking in the OoC...

My timezone is
Pacific Time and I tend to post around 3:00 PM and randomly around 10 PM, though I post at strange times so that might not be too accurate. I can assure you that I'll respond, however, sometimes life likes to steal my time and kill me with homework, so please bear with me if I have delayed posts at times.

Limits
In regards to roleplaying, I don't really have anything that bothers me - I don't mind exploring somewhat mature themes, but the most I'll really go is the written version of rated T for Teen. In general, I don't really do romance, though I don't mind it. Just make sure to tell me if you're interested in it, as I get a little awkward when I have no warning. I only really write fluff for romance, so don't really expect anything further than that. I'm only really decent at MxF so that's the only kind of romance I'll do. ;v; Sorry about that. I can't do canon characters very well, so we'll have to do OCxOC. Additionally, I don't really like it when people control my character, even for a brief moment. Please don't assume the actions of my characters, because I won't do this to you.

Persona.jpg

With Persona 5 out a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶ I've been craving a Persona roleplay. I've always really liked Jungian psychology and anime, so combining the two is amazing. I finished playing Persona 4 Golden a while back, started playing Persona 3 lately, and have been listening to the Persona 5 soundtrack endlessly, so I'm quite in the mood to begin a journey to "face myself" - er, well, a journey for a character of mine to, anyway.
I would like to do something mostly similar to Persona 4 as that's the Persona I know the best for the shadows and personas themselves, though I think it would be interesting to have some of Persona 3's darker themes in the mix, too. I mostly like happier things, so I tend to lean more on that side, but I can guarantee dark humor.

I hope we'll reach out to the truth together! ^^

Bump!

I'm really into Persona, so I don't mind doing multiple Persona RPs - let me know if you want to roleplay! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back